Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I have seen Samantha s interviews. Chay preferred her to come home on time, not work on weekends etc. Maybe it was difficult considering their professions.

let's see maybe he's changed now or his new bride will agree with him. Life teaches many lessons.

Edited by Rosyme - 5 days ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I have seen Samantha s interviews. Chay preferred her to come home on time, not work on weekends etc. Maybe it was difficult considering their professions.

let's see maybe he's changed now or his new bride will agree with him. Life teaches many lessons.

Not working weekends and closing shoot on time daily - these are conditions big actors put on agreement paper to balance family. I donot think Sam has that power in film industry.... So

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nayantara Meera jasmine have many demands.Samantha is also a big star.So won't she have such powers?

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Not working weekends and closing shoot on time daily - these are conditions big actors put on agreement paper to balance family. I donot think Sam has that power in film industry.... So

PD_forums thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nayantara Meera jasmine have many demands.Samantha is also a big star.So won't she have such powers?

Then what Naga Chaitanya is asking is not too much for her... right ?

jasminerahul thumbnail

I don't know.But Nayantara Meera Jasmine were not influenced by anyone.They took the decisions for themselves.But here her husband is controlling her so much if the rumour is true.

Then what Naga Chaitanya is asking is not too much for her... right ?

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I don't know.But Nayantara Meera Jasmine were not influenced by anyone.They took the decisions for themselves.But here her husband is controlling her so much if the rumour is true.

Every coin has two sides. You can see it as work life balance and also as controlling...

When in love it looks as balance and out of love it looks like controlling ...

jasminerahul thumbnail

That is true.only they know the truth.

Every coin has two sides. You can see it as work life balance and also as controlling...

When in love it looks as balance and out of love it looks like controlling ...