Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

I agree that I don't think they will ever divorce. Aish will not want to publicly be at odds with the Bachchans especially not when she already remembers what it was like to have Bollywood bigwigs blacklisting her. Her marriage into the Bachchan family was her way of combating that but ultimately they turned out to be worse.

However, this marriage is over for all intents and purposes. I hope this means we can see her in movies again. She and SRK have long been overdue for a reunion onscreen.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I know nobody will be happier than the TM if they divorce

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I know nobody will be happier than the TM if they divorce

And that umair jhandu

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The only Bachchan Aish is on good terms with is Agastya. He is the only Bachchan worth anything. The others have fallen in my eyes.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

If it happens this will be the second breakup that breaks my heart..these two r such good people..at least from what's visible

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I don't see the point of Aish attending the event in that case as well...she was standing with Abhishek and Bachchans in the photo ops..and BigB name dropped her recently in KBC episodes.. separated maybe...divorce..seems unlikely.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bachchans don't divorce. Shweta and her husband were separated for years but they have reconciled recently.

The whole photo op is definitely to show that all is well.

Ash mother went through cancer and treatment and so she has been off.

There seems to be differences in the marriage and maybe even a few relationships but that is normal.

Divorce is not acceptable in Bachchan and tbh I don't think Ash would want to go that route either.

Her wishing AB SNR and her interaction with Agastya says that she is on mixed terms with the whole family.

Seeing the body language of AB jr, it is high time the guy pulled up his socks and show the world that everything is okay. With so much scrutiny over Bachchans if they want to show everything is good atleast act the part

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I don't see the point of Aish attending the event in that case as well...she was standing with Abhishek and Bachchans in the photo ops..and BigB name dropped her recently in KBC episodes.. separated maybe...divorce..seems unlikely.

Which episode?

I adore how Jaya and her shared a warm relationship earlier

https://youtube.com/shorts/ljhKnd2Aaxw?si=zVLEhWCh90Yhdcnk

1000136532.jpg1000136530.jpg

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Her and the rest family seemed very awkward.Bachchan Sr.was standing only next to her but there were hardly any eye contacts or talk.Even in their family photo Ash and him are standing weirdly.She wishes Agastya and sweet of her to actually come.

On the other hand she seemed fine with Abhishek.

Edited by MyselfJ - 10 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Which episode?

I adore how Jaya and her shared a warm relationship earlier

https://youtube.com/shorts/ljhKnd2Aaxw?si=zVLEhWCh90Yhdcnk

1000136532.jpg1000136530.jpg

I think about a week back...there were articles everywhere as well that amidst divorce rumours...BigB spoke about bahurani and how he will speak to her in Tulu or something...I don't remember exactly ..as for Aish Jaya B..from what I know..their equation has been strained for many years now....long before it even came out in the media...these initial years of bonhomie and happy saas Bahu equation is what is the case with most of us ..first MIL is like another Mom..and then slowly everything goes downhill in most cases...when saas starts showing her true colours and Bahu also wants her fair share of say and respect in the house..smiley44smiley6 it's pretty common tbh..but Bachchans being arguably the most famous family...it's a bit shocking that they aren't even putting up a show now and making it super apparent.
Edited by MaxMayfield - 10 months ago