ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I know lots of people hate Roohi, but I don't,I feel bad for her and also admire her little for her single minded focus on her dreams even if that dream may not be good one.

Abhira to be honest quite spoilt girl by Akshara, one doesn't need to be rich to be spoilt. She was sheltered, never known any relations to miss them and feel hurt over the complexity of relationship. Akshara had become such a central figure in her life that she never really realise she is missing something.Even not having father was just a pinch in heart as Akshara made sure Never to let her miss father's love and also hid her grief quite well of losing everything. So Abhira has no Idea.You don't miss something you never had.

Meanwhile Roohi has been losing a lots of relationships since childhood. all remained was too old grandparents. She grew up taking care of them living in fear of losing them also to old age. Then Armaan happened and we know how that disaster played out. She had almost resigned to her fate with Rohit but it was Armaan who kept making all those ridiculous vaadas even after Rohit death, it was Armaan who kept assuring her of his fake marriage and sob story of being sautela, family responsibilities, majburi, and what not 🤦🏻‍♀️ even if she knows abhira love Armaan,she has no obligation to her only Armaan matters who has constantly said it's contract and majburi. So finally she took stand for her love cleared all the obstacles that he constantly Stated in his refusal for his future with her , it was very risky to confess to Vidya, but she did,and it's not as if she made Armaan elope with her,she got approval from the family whom he value a lot so Armaan can have everything. The funny thing is I can see how this is going to play out, Armaan,the so called perfect beta, family man,is going to throw everything away, going against them for Abhira😂😂😂😂

edited for gen 3 talk

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So you are saying Ruhi is actually a bechari.
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Bro do you really think makers remember about ruhi's past struggles besides slight mention? This adult Jeth lover doesn't have any trait of ruhi. This is just ghum2.0 with more likable fl and doormat ml.

They are definitely going to redeem ruhi, I know that and I hope it's gayu way(gen2).

edited for name-calling

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krita5555

So you are saying Ruhi is actually a bechari.

Oph korse, she is a bechari, lacchar, anath, one sided lover who always faces hardships just like her Nani smiley19

#JusticeForRoohiDidi

Bye bye to the post..it will be taken down soon for gen 3 discussion..

You can discuss about ghost even but not gen 3...smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

You are right,

But just because Abhira hasn't seen relationships doesn't mean her pain is any less. Your molestor killing your mom in front of your eyes, getting married to a stranger with a regressive mean family who keep character assasinating her dead mother, isn't traumatic?

Who decides whose trauma is more of less?

I do empathize with everything you said about roohi,

And i agree roohi isn't a vamp but she is extremely entitled, and lives in delusion. Her actions are subconsciously manipulative.

Even I don't hate roohi and want her to stop with this mad obsession . Why does she want a spineless man who doesn't care a bit about her, doesn't put any effort and doesn't even know if he loves her or not.

Regarding all the trauma, she faced when she was young, There are times when I feel sad for her but all that vanishes when I see how much pain she has caused abhira. Example, disclosing about charu dev relationship so that abhira is hated and scolded by family members.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nice post.. but you will have to edit it, as talking about gen 3 is against forum rules… I had initially mentioned legacy viewers sympathise with Ruhi as she is the connecting thread.. don’t know about other shows but in dkp especially rishta, pls get better arc than fl.. Fl ke life mein sirf dukh dard pida… na pati ka pyaar, na sasural ka dhular.. they have already started Ruhi’s redemption, she will be treated like a queen by both goenkas and Poddars till the end.. she won’t have to work at hotels, get insulted by her in laws and if she backs out of the marriage toh family wale aur sar pe chadayenge… perks of being pl in rishta…

edited for specific gen 3 ref

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by whimsical - 5 months ago
ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh no , definitely not bechari,the way she has turned entire situation and poddar family in her favour shows that she is not bechari. I am just stating the fact that life has played cruel games with her dreams since Beginning and faults more lies with her grandparents. And I don't think Jeth lover and all such titles are appropriate. She didn't set out to seduce her Jeth after marriage, she was already in love and love was reciprocated, Armaan also didn't respected boundaries, always coming to her for help for smallest issues and also making her dependent on him by helping her unnecessarily and especially after Rohit death she was quite vulnerable for her life's turn and he again came to help her like shining knight she did struggle with marital duties and emotions and after she was freed from marriage it's obvious she will try to get back her love when the said love and his wife constantly saying their marriage is fake and deal. When family is again trying to tie her to stranger she resisted this time to fight for her love and it's not wrong when other party has given so many hopes and vaadas to her. And regarding marriage with Rohit yes it was bad decision but who can judge person in love maybe given time she would have accepted and loved Rohit it's not new even Rohit's father married his mom when he was still in love with Armaan mother. I don't like her actions but I understand that you can't turn your emotions on and off , there is no switch. All three of them are responsible for their own misery and life. Abhira never had to get involved in family issues when clearly Armaan time to time warned her, constantly reminding her of their deal marriage asking her to just focus on her studies and career and be independent, while Armaan and Roohi are accountable for lots of wrong doings they are not for her one sided love. Chameleon colour changing of poddars is atrocious but her getting involved in the lives of their children against their wishes is not acceptable as when time comes however children disagree with their parents they will only side with them even if they are wrong. And only Abhira will suffer alone. I guess this track is necessary to show Abhira the duplicity of relationships so hopefully she will not be emotional fool like Akshara, she knows true nature of Roohi, Swarna and Surekha so hopefully she will be cautious. Only Manish can now emotionally blackmail her to come back in their life with his crocodile tears.

Abhira is a spoiled brat and Ruhi isn't smiley29