Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Ok, hear me out before throwing chappal and eggs at me smiley36

Roohi's complexity lies in her manipulation without intent. Unlike typical ITV vamps, she doesn't scheme or plan. Her entitlement, delusion, and possessiveness blind her to the consequences of her desires.

She is extremely selfish, acting like a 5-year-old who feels entitled to her favorite candy. In her relentless pursuit of what she wants, she shows little regard for whose lives she ruins, whether it's Rohit's or anyone else's. Her actions are driven by a deep sense of entitlement.

So, i feel though her actions border on manipulation, she doesn't do it conciously.

My point is just that she isn't actively scheming, not saying she isn't wrong. That being said, her obsession for her Jeth is puke worthy and morally unethical. Also, somewhere I feel if Armaan had clear since day 1 that he is not interested in her, she wouldn't be so crazy about him, his spinelessness has led her on. He made her believe he is also pining for her.

Edited to add:

I m laughing at how dumb I was! Roohi is shameless! Period.

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah, it’s not her that’s the problem it’s her khoon that’s manipulative, crafty, vile since she’s sadly part of Kalavati’s lineage..

Naya_31 thumbnail

She can give competition to Neeti lol but I don’t think she has that violent streak lol Also, Neeti has bebe who brainwashed her against her relationship with her now ex-husband and best friend lol Ruhi needs an insider in the poddar family. Most probably Kajalsmiley39 she has motive also lol secretly hates her Maa-Sa and husband. Most probably jealous of Manisha.

Ruhi is extremely self centred, spoiled brat.. she is a pick me kind of girl.. she only cares about herself.. she doesn’t even feel guilty for spoiling other’s lives to reach her goal.. she cannot see others pain.. she doesn’t know to own up her mistakes.. it’s always everyone else’s mistakes and never hers.. she is always the victim.. whatever Ruhi claims she is being wronged, it’s mainly because of her own actions.. Not one person has tried to teach her sharing or doing what is right or not to be so selfish..

she is so possessive of Manish but never loves him or treats him right.. fails to see how guilty and miserable he is for abandoning Akshara.. she is now in Poddar house at least now she could have let him contact her.. she is also possessive of Armaan and is in the process of making his life miserable now..

she hides, lies in her baby voice as per her convenience and somehow everyone comes under her spell and give the reaction she hopes.. May be she knows witchcraft! Also her readymade tears, seeing that no one dares to say no to her ! Now finally going to achieve her lifetime goal of becoming Mrs.Armaan Poddar! But someone needs to bring her out of entitledness and self centredness to see the reality and teach her a lesson before she turns complete psycho!

For me she will always be a characterless homewrecker and the other woman who manipulates or uses word and situation cleverly to benefit her selfishness! She doesn’t care about anyone other than her.. not even Armaan..

Edited by Why_though - 5 months ago

More than her it's the mistake of people around her like vidya and armaan who are dumb and easily get into her manipulations.

Whereas Manisha , abhira and charu doubted on her actions and time to time called for her wrong attitude and show off.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

More like..hum pagal nahi hai bhaiya , humara dimag kharab haismiley30

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

It’s time for Armaan to get a taste of her real selfish face and realise 2 minutes noodles love is so overrated

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It’s time for Armaan to get a taste of her real selfish face and realise 2 minutes noodles love is so overrated

But Armaan is clueless and won’t even realise anything like that as of now.. based on the BTS he is only worried about how he won’t be able to manage relation, and if he could be a good husband to Ruhi in this real Shashi & keep her happy.. so now he will tolerate all her nonsense and be hellbent on keeping her happy.. According to him, she is so Sachi and achi and cares about his family so much.. he won’t come out of that illusion until something major happens and shakes him to the core.. Till then he would just try to keep her happy and even if she shows her selfish face he will act dumb and have some justification ready for that..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Then it’s good that Abhira got rid of that useless puppy he’s so not worth it ..

a spineless character cannot be the lead of the show

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Then it’s good that Abhira got rid of that useless puppy he’s so not worth it ..

a spineless character cannot be the lead of the show

As of now he doesn’t deserve Abhira.. but writers will suddenly whitewash him one day hoping we all have amnesia and forget past episodes and bring Abhira and Armaan together before new troubles come and they part ways again..

I really hope Armaan and Abhira never get together.. She deserves someone who will cherish her, love her unconditionally, trusts her, understands her and will always keep her a priority..Should also be loyal with no friends who are girls..