ROOHI BIRLA : Deadly Gamble to get Armaan! *SHORT STORY* TS

Fan Creations

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

"Everyone I ever loved left me.

I am not just bitter or angry. I am mad and unhinged, and I won’t stop until Armaan is mine again"

Roohi’s hands trembled as she made Manish Goenka 's favorite tea. “It’s been ages since he had my tea, she thought with a bitter smile. I love you B Nanu, but Armaan is everything to me. I can’t let anyone stand in our way. I hope the poison acts swiftly so you feel no pain"

As B Nanu drank, his eyes widened in shock, realizing too late. Froth bubbled from his mouth, ending his 200 years of vampire immortal life.

“Roohi,” he gasps and falls.

Her expression remained cold, though sadness flickered in her eyes. “I am sorry, B Nanu,” she whispered. “Armaan is my everything.You know I am here for Armaan, not Rohit. You left me with no choice. I had no choice. I can’t live without Armaan. I can’t let anyone stand in the way of what I want, not even you".

"Do you know what it is like to watch your mother die in front of you?" she hissed at him, her eyes flashing with a psychotic gleam. That woman killed my matashree. My father was dead before I was born, and my poppy - the only one who truly loved me as much as my mom, left me for that monster who killed my mother.

She could hear the faint laughter of Armaan and Abhira from the outhouse, and it gnawed at her insides. She went back to her room.

Abhira and Armaan were inseparable. Abhira was a ball of sunshine. Her kind heart, chirpy nature, warm laughter, and infectious energy stood in sharp contrast to Roohi's dark obsession. Armaan’s heart belonged to Abhira now, and their bond was unbreakable.

They were as close as two peas in a pod, and it made Roohi seethe with jealousy.

Each night, she would lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling, her heart heavy with bitter thoughts.

“How could Armaan be so happy with her?” Roohi thought, feeling a pang of jealousy. “After everything he promised me, how could he just forget me”

Roohi remembered Armaan’s words: “You will always be in my heart.” But now, those words seemed empty.

She replayed their conversations over and over, trying to find the exact moment when everything changed. Armaan had assured her that his marriage with Abhira was just a deal, something he had to do because Abhira 's mother died saving him. And Roohi, desperate to stay close to him, had married his brother Rohit on Armaan's insistence.

Roohi made a new sinister plan. B nanu just died and now won't interfere anymore, thanks to her tea.

She decides to create difference between both the brothers. As she tended to her wound, her mind raced with possibilities. "Armaan will see me hurt, vulnerable," she mused, her evil thoughts sharp and calculated. "I will make Rohit think Armaan is eyeing me and I will make Armaan think Rohit hurt me, so both the brothers will fight. It will drive a wedge between him and Abhira. Their love will crumble, and he will be mine again.Once their bond weakens, I will strike. Rohit will be out of the picture, and Armaan will be mine. Abhira won’t even see it coming"

Roohi began by planting seeds of doubt in Rohit’s mind, and the cracks started to form.

But Abhira was no fool.

She noticed the tension between the brothers, and the way Rohit’s voice held an edge of suspicion. Abhira loved Armaan deeply, and she couldn’t ignore the growing rift.

She started watching Roohi closely, piecing together the little thing like Roohi’s carefully timed injuries, her trying to show herself as a victim of domestic violence, the way she always seemed to be in the middle of every conflict, Parnanu dying after drinking tea.

It wasn’t long before Abhira realized what was happening. Roohi was a psychopath and she won't stop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MG tapak gaya but Ruhi should pay for her crimes too. Can't be let off citing being mentally unwell. Please write an OS where ruhi gets her due.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is so cool man,,, but MG ko tapkane say Acha tha, KP ko tapkate

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

"Everyone I ever loved left me.

I am not just bitter or angry. I am mad and unhinged, and I won’t stop until Armaan is mine again"

Roohi’s hands trembled as she made Manish Goenka 's favorite tea. “It’s been ages since he had my tea, she thought with a bitter smile. I love you B Nanu, but Armaan is everything to me. I can’t let anyone stand in our way. I hope the poison acts swiftly so you feel no pain"

As B Nanu drank, his eyes widened in shock, realizing too late. Froth bubbled from his mouth, ending his 200 years of vampire immortal life.

“Roohi,” he gasps and falls.

Her expression remained cold, though sadness flickered in her eyes. “I am sorry, B Nanu,” she whispered. “Armaan is my everything.You know I am here for Armaan, not Rohit. You left me with no choice. I had no choice. I can’t live without Armaan. I can’t let anyone stand in the way of what I want, not even you".

"Do you know what it is like to watch your mother die in front of you?" she hissed at him, her eyes flashing with a psychotic gleam. That woman killed my matashree. My father was dead before I was born, and my poppy - the only one who truly loved me as much as my mom, left me for that monster who killed my mother.

She could hear the faint laughter of Armaan and Abhira from the outhouse, and it gnawed at her insides. She went back to her room.

Abhira and Armaan were inseparable. Abhira was a ball of sunshine. Her kind heart, chirpy nature, warm laughter, and infectious energy stood in sharp contrast to Roohi's dark obsession. Armaan’s heart belonged to Abhira now, and their bond was unbreakable.

They were as close as two peas in a pod, and it made Roohi seethe with jealousy.

Each night, she would lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling, her heart heavy with bitter thoughts.

“How could Armaan be so happy with her?” Roohi thought, feeling a pang of jealousy. “After everything he promised me, how could he just forget me”

Roohi remembered Armaan’s words: “You will always be in my heart.” But now, those words seemed empty.

She replayed their conversations over and over, trying to find the exact moment when everything changed. Armaan had assured her that his marriage with Abhira was just a deal, something he had to do because Abhira 's mother died saving him. And Roohi, desperate to stay close to him, had married his brother Rohit on Armaan's insistence.

Roohi made a new sinister plan. B nanu just died and now won't interfere anymore, thanks to her tea.

She decides to create difference between both the brothers. As she tended to her wound, her mind raced with possibilities. "Armaan will see me hurt, vulnerable," she mused, her evil thoughts sharp and calculated. "I will make Rohit think Armaan is eyeing me and I will make Armaan think Rohit hurt me, so both the brothers will fight. It will drive a wedge between him and Abhira. Their love will crumble, and he will be mine again.Once their bond weakens, I will strike. Rohit will be out of the picture, and Armaan will be mine. Abhira won’t even see it coming"

Roohi began by planting seeds of doubt in Rohit’s mind, and the cracks started to form.

But Abhira was no fool.

She noticed the tension between the brothers, and the way Rohit’s voice held an edge of suspicion. Abhira loved Armaan deeply, and she couldn’t ignore the growing rift.

She started watching Roohi closely, piecing together the little thing like Roohi’s carefully timed injuries, her trying to show herself as a victim of domestic violence, the way she always seemed to be in the middle of every conflict, Parnanu dying after drinking tea.

It wasn’t long before Abhira realized what was happening. Roohi was a psychopath and she won't stop.

i see this in future ruhi…she will definitely kill three fossils for sympathy for sure😂😂 wonderful story ❤️

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG tapak gaya but Ruhi should pay for her crimes too. Can't be let off citing being mentally unwell. Please write an OS where ruhi gets her due.

Roohi will definitely get her due & punished. Trust me 🤍 i am planning to change this into a two shot.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: maahi11

This is so cool man,,, but MG ko tapkane say Acha tha, KP ko tapkate

Thank you 🤍

I was planning dadisasmiley2 but, Roohi killing MG was purposely done , I wanted to add layers to Roohi's character - to show her height of evilness, and Armaan ko paane ke liye she can she even kill her own blood , the man who raised her.

Going to convert this into a 2 shot 🤍

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

i see this in future ruhi…she will definitely kill three fossils for sympathy for sure😂😂 wonderful story ❤️

Am so happy you liked it smiley27 Thank you for always supporting, you are a beautiful soul ❤️

Abhira usko acha mazza chakhayegi in next part smiley36

Abhirasharma thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Very good beta, well written
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This is a very good start. Would love to see Abhira exposing Ruhi in front of the whole family with undeniable evidence.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SIP1997

This is a very good start. Would love to see Abhira exposing Ruhi in front of the whole family with undeniable evidence.

Glad you liked it, yes she will 🤍😸