Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 months ago

Few days ago I posted this on episode thread and no matter what my opinion on her would be this only (till something extreme)

Ruhi perfectly radiates 'white lotus' energy. This is a chinese inspired slang meaning , "A woman who have a feminine and delicate appearance, a (fake) pure and loving heart, and a pair of charming and teary eyes for pretense but is mean, pick me and selfish from inside who plays victim card for her gain."

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

She might not be a typical Ekta show vamp, who kidnaps and murders in cold-blood. But Ruhi Birla does plenty of planning and plotting herself. I guess makers just wants us to infer it from her actions instead of showing her full Komolika style planning her each move.

I agree to most of it, will slightly disagree . I didn't mean it in the sense of a cold blooded vamp murdering and kidnapping people. I meant a grey character, example Roohi 's mom was shown to plot and manipulate ( before she was redeemed).

Roohi is not plotting in that sense, it's more subconscious (?)

I feel she is extremely spoilt and selfish who feels she is entitled to everything she wants, like a 5 year old who wants her favourite candy. And in getting her favourite candy, she doesn't care how many lives are ruined, be it Rohit or others.

That doesn't make her better. If anything, it's worse because she shows narcissistic traits. My point was only with not actively manipulating.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Few days ago I posted this on episode thread and no matter what my opinion on her would be this only (till something extreme)

Ruhi perfectly radiates 'white lotus' energy. This is a chinese inspired slang meaning , "A woman who have a feminine and delicate appearance, a (fake) pure and loving heart, and a pair of charming and teary eyes for pretense but is mean, pick me and selfish from inside who plays victim card for her gain."

Perfectly suits Roohi. I still feel she can be redeemed. But she needs to stop her obsession and needs to realise the consequences of her obsession. She can't keep destroying others lives because she "loves" armaan.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree to most of it, will slightly disagree . I didn't mean it in the sense of a cold blooded vamp murdering and kidnapping people. I meant a grey character, example Roohi 's mom was shown to plot and manipulate ( before she was redeemed).

Roohi is not plotting in that sense, it's more subconscious (?)

I feel she is extremely spoilt and selfish who feels she is entitled to everything she wants, like a 5 year old who wants her favourite candy. And in getting her favourite candy, she doesn't care how many lives are ruined, be it Rohit or others.

That doesn't make her better. If anything, it's worse because she shows narcissistic traits. My point was only with not actively manipulating.

I actually disagree. I feel she's just as much a manipulator as her mother. May be her mother had more brains. Other than that, they are more or less the same to me. Selfish, entitled, manipulative, can't stand being second. So let's agree to disagree.

Originally posted by: janecastle

I actually disagree. I feel she's just as much a manipulator as her mother. May be her mother had more brains. Other than that, they are more or less the same to me. Selfish, entitled, manipulative, can't stand being second. So let's agree to disagree.

Yeah she is no less than her mom, at least her mom has self respect ,never ran behind a married man shamelessly . She lived and died with dignity. This women is doing everything consciously, she is not a kid ,she is 28-29 yr educated women and she is not naive, she is cunning and selfish . There are many incidents where she planned and plotted against Abhira. She hid Abhira’s phone knowing she is in danger when psycho Yuvraj kidnapped her she only gave the phone back because jholmate was crying ,Abhria could have lost her life then. She knows Abhria is loving Armaan but she didn’t let Abhira to confess her feelings she planned ,plotted to ruin her plans , she ruined Charu’s happiness too for her selfishness. If she is 5 yr old baby why didn’t she reveal that Rohit left the house because he learnt the truth of Jholmates and she only married Rohit to stay near Armaan. For me she is worse than her mom

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Hey, i finished reading everyone's reply smiley36

I get it, No doubt Madam roohi is selfish, spoilt and obsessed. I can't stand her most of the times (But Armaan is a bigger clown, may be that's why I keep giving her benefit of doubt)

When I said she is not Manipulative, I didn't mean her actions are not manipulative, I meant she is not consciously manipulating, as in, she doesn't scheme or plan. She is more like a 5 year old child, who will go to any extent to get her favourite toy and doesn't realise the moral implications. What she feels for Armaan is not love, it is obsession. She is in love with the idea of love.

Ruhi is obsessed with Armaan.. it’s not love.. he says he doesn’t love her anymore but will marry her for family’s sake .. she will still assume that he is hiding his love for her and everything will be alright after wedding.. She is in a bubble doesn’t want to see the reality.. she just wants him.. that’s all.. she couldn’t understand how distressed he is.. she is not at all guilty for all that she has done. Thats why I want her to loose him.. face heartbreak and realise she can’t always get what she wants.. others have feelings and emotions too and she can’t control everything/ everyone to get what she wants.. whatever she has done should come out and she has to face some humiliation, then she will learn there are consequences for her actions.. her grandparents have failed to raise her properly!
She is a fake human whose world revolves around herself.. if she got her ultimate goal Armaan she will become unstoppable and will hurt more people.. loosing him will give her that reality check! Hope they don’t stretch the marriage track long.. once the marriage is stopped, hope she moves to Goenka’s house and reflect on her actions, get therapy and heal.. later she can meet a man with sunshine personally who can address her abandonment issues..

Now she is like a child who wants to play house with Armaan at any cost.. hope she faces consequences and then if they want they can whitewash her..

Edited by Why_though - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah she is no less than her mom, at least her mom has self respect ,never ran behind a married man shamelessly . She lived and died with dignity. This women is doing everything consciously, she is not a kid ,she is 28-29 yr educated women and she is not naive, she is cunning and selfish . There are many incidents where she planned and plotted against Abhira. She hid Abhira’s phone knowing she is in danger when psycho Yuvraj kidnapped her she only gave the phone back because jholmate was crying ,Abhria could have lost her life then. She knows Abhria is loving Armaan but she didn’t let Abhira to confess her feelings she planned ,plotted to ruin her plans , she ruined Charu’s happiness too for her selfishness. If she is 5 yr old baby why didn’t she reveal that Rohit left the house because he learnt the truth of Jholmates and she only married Rohit to stay near Armaan. For me she is worse than her mom

both ruhi and her mom are manipulative and selfish.....differnec is her mom had some goals.....and she has no armaan except armaan...😂

married na bhi ho...but ruhi ke poppy ke liye...she alsmost sent sick abhir to US...manipulated him to stay away from manyu...sab kiya hai usne...bacche ko bhi nahi choda tha.....

ruhi is a tru daughter of her mom...pata nahi apne papa jaise kyun nahi bani???

tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Plays victim card is the correct statement.And people around her especially likes of Vidya,swarna let her do it. I really hope Manish comes heavily on her and don't let her get away with this marriage . Also don't want Abhira to come back.. Frankly I am bored of this track, I want Abhira akshara re eal to happen

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

I take back my words. I m number 1 gadhismiley44

I keep giving people benefit of doubt, also i like her mother Arohi, so had a soft corner for unicorn baby, but didn't realise this 🦄 is not unicorn but, suhagan chudail.

Really ashamed that I made this post and supported Roohi, 2 months ago smiley19smiley19

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi!!! Welcome to yrkkh 😋