Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago
Loyalty towards friends who are of any sex is not bad .. but one should distinguish between a spouse and family .. Give priority and respect to the spouse as that special person is needed .. in any relation.. Many men face the tight rope between mother and wife and it becomes difficult.. especially if the mother is single . That’s an uncomfortable situation.. where both have to be managed .. But doing things as a puppet of family is ridiculous.. and so not worth it

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Loyalty towards friends who are of any sex is not bad .. but one should distinguish between a spouse and family .. Give priority and respect to the spouse as that special person is needed .. in any relation..Many men face the tight rope between mother and wife and it becomes difficult.. especially if the mother is single . That’s an uncomfortable situation.. where both have to be managed .. But doing things as a puppet of family is ridiculous.. and so not worth it

Real friendship is never bad no matter what the gender is.. I am only not fan of the way ITV portrays friendship like Virat Pakhi, Armaan Ruhi.. PL always clings to ML in the name of friendship that’s what I hate.. always ML gives priority to PL because she is his friend and well wisher..

yes.. in real life men struggle to maintain the balance between the relationship with his mother and son.. Mothers being insecure create a lot of trouble, it’s son duty to give assurance to her and DIL might get scared of her in laws and have trouble adjusting in new place..husband should help her in the process.. but to keep his mother happy treating wife as third class citizen is not right.. making her do all chores like a maid but showing her she has no right in the house is not right.. ITV hardly shows a good supportive husband who is loyal and treats wife with respect.

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In short she has all the traits of her surekha Manish and suwarna they didn't show sympathy towards a pregnant woman and child years back. Also after she came to know abhira love armaan she used charus situation against abhira and manipulated every single person in the house so I believe she is the biggest manipulater of all time. And she will be whitewashed one day if Rohit returns. The worst thing here is no one really question ruhi about Rohit. She ruined that guy's life. Abhira is being punished for hiding charu's affair but here Vidya is helping them in hiding an ema talk about double standards.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Yeah, it’s not her that’s the problem it’s her khoon that’s manipulative, crafty, vile since she’s sadly part of Kalavati’s lineage..

smiley37smiley17

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Why_though

Ruhi is extremely self centred, spoiled brat.. she is a pick me kind of girl.. she only cares about herself.. she doesn’t even feel guilty for spoiling other’s lives to reach her goal.. she cannot see others pain.. she doesn’t know to own up her mistakes.. it’s always everyone else’s mistakes and never hers.. she is always the victim.. whatever Ruhi claims she is being wronged, it’s mainly because of her own actions.. Not one person has tried to teach her sharing or doing what is right or not to be so selfish..

she is so possessive of Manish but never loves him or treats him right.. fails to see how guilty and miserable he is for abandoning Akshara.. she is now in Poddar house at least now she could have let him contact her.. she is also possessive of Armaan and is in the process of making his life miserable now..

she hides, lies in her baby voice as per her convenience and somehow everyone comes under her spell and give the reaction she hopes.. May be she knows witchcraft! Also her readymade tears, seeing that no one dares to say no to her ! Now finally going to achieve her lifetime goal of becoming Mrs.Armaan Poddar! But someone needs to bring her out of entitledness and self centredness to see the reality and teach her a lesson before she turns complete psycho!

For me she will always be a characterless homewrecker and the other woman who manipulates or uses word and situation cleverly to benefit her selfishness! She doesn’t care about anyone other than her.. not even Armaan..

This!! Can’t agree more. She is selfish ,self centred women who cannot think about anyone ,anything beyond herself. She intentionally manipulates ,gaslights ppl to make them fall into her trap. Recent one is DaRu revelation, she knows Abhria started falling for Armaan ,to stop Abhria to confess she did all the khand hurting the whole family. She was acting as if she is feeling sorry for both Abhira and Charu saying mujhe maaf kardo. She planned the divorce papers tried to manipulate Armaan and recently Vidya saying she did all this for the family. She have 0 guilt or regrets for ruining and making Rohit die. She doesn’t care about anyone except herself, Goenka’s are ATM machine for her now she became freeloader at poddar’s.

Today she said she have very small priority list and only Armaan comes in the list so bhad mein gaye B.Nanu and nani. In fact she doesn’t even genuinely love Armaan it’s her obsession on him not love , she doesn’t even care for him.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Ermm.. she disclosed Charu-Dev relationship to the family to stop Abhira from expressing her feelings to Armaan. And made it look like Abhira actually encouraged the relationship to turn the entire pagal clan against her. So nope, Ruhi Birla is nothing but a manipulative smiley35.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Hey, i finished reading everyone's reply smiley36

I get it, No doubt Madam roohi is selfish, spoilt and obsessed. I can't stand her most of the times (But Armaan is a bigger clown, may be that's why I keep giving her benefit of doubt)

When I said she is not Manipulative, I didn't mean her actions are not manipulative, I meant she is not consciously manipulating, as in, she doesn't scheme or plan. She is more like a 5 year old child, who will go to any extent to get her favourite toy and doesn't realise the moral implications. What she feels for Armaan is not love, it is obsession. She is in love with the idea of love.

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 5 months ago

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This!! Can’t agree more. She is selfish ,self centred women who cannot think about anyone ,anything beyond herself. She intentionally manipulates ,gaslights ppl to make them fall into her trap. Recent one is DaRu revelation, she knows Abhria started falling for Armaan ,to stop Abhria to confess she did all the khand hurting the whole family. She was acting as if she is feeling sorry for both Abhira and Charu saying mujhe maaf kardo. She planned the divorce papers tried to manipulate Armaan and recently Vidya saying she did all this for the family. She have 0 guilt or regrets for ruining and making Rohit die. She doesn’t care about anyone except herself, Goenka’s are ATM machine for her now she became freeloader at poddar’s.

Today she said she have very small priority list and only Armaan comes in the list so bhad mein gaye B.Nanu and nani. In fact she doesn’t even genuinely love Armaan it’s her obsession on him not love , she doesn’t even care for him.

Extremely selfish girl! I dislike Goenkas but they did so much for roohi, and she has the audacity to say only Armaan is in the list.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ermm.. she disclosed Charu-Dev relationship to the family to stop Abhira from expressing her feelings to Armaan. And made it look like Abhira actually encouraged the relationship to turn the entire pagal clan against her. So nope, Ruhi Birla is nothing but a manipulative smiley35.

You were right, I was saying from the angle of she doesn't scheme or plan, but I guess that part is not shown to us smiley36

I still find her to be a grey obsessed lover character than a typical vamp and I hope she is redeemed .

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

You were right, I was saying from the angle of she doesn't scheme or plan, but I guess that part is not shown to us smiley36

I still find her to be a grey obsessed lover character than a typical vamp and I hope she is redeemed .

She might not be a typical Ekta show vamp, who kidnaps and murders in cold-blood. But Ruhi Birla does plenty of planning and plotting herself. I guess makers just wants us to infer it from her actions instead of showing her full Komolika style planning her each move.