https://x.com/RomilaJane2660/status/1776084334518399453

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

TamaShahi Goenka Sanskar ka assar!

Thatโ€™s what happens when youโ€™re raised by foul beings like dhongi Manishahi Goenka and Cruella Swarna Goenka and Gobbimouth Surrekha Goenka!

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Thatโ€™s what happens when youโ€™re raised by foul beings like dhongi Manishahi Goenka and Cruella Swarna Goenka and Gobbimouth Surrekha Goenka!

Yahan Nature vs. Nurture debate nai kiya jaa sakta haismiley36... It's whole and whole parvarish angle! So, glad Abhira's mom ran away and stayed away from Goenkas go ensure better parvarish of her own self.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She has broken her parent's killer pic which any child would do so...If Abhira can detest yuvraj for killing her mother than why can't ruhi detest Akshara for killing her parents ? Akshara actually had confessed her crime n obviously her pic would trigger Ruhi..Why make everything about Abhira n get sympathy for her when in actual it's Ruhi who lost her parents when she was 6 unlike Abhira who lot her mother when she was 22..Their situation is a lot different n so is their trauma..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 6 months ago

Was Roohi not missing Abhira maasi during Holi festival.. Everyday story changes

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She has broken her parent's killer pic which any child would do so...If Abhira can detest yuvraj for killing her mother than why can't ruhi detest Akshara for killing her parents ? Akshara actually had confessed her crime n obviously her pic would trigger Ruhi..Why make everything about Abhira n get sympathy for her when in actual it's Ruhi who lost her parents when she was 6 unlike Abhira who lot her mother when she was 22..Their situation is a lot different n so is their trauma..

I agree sge believes she holds Akshara responsible for her mom's death, so such reaction could be normal. Lol, this would have made sense had Ruhi not been a flipper. She misses Akshara maasi and her family but reacts this way on picture makes no sense.

I will wait till episode airs but I think her reaction is also combined with Abhira and Armaan's closeness and now thinking about how she will snatch everything. She has this inherent quality of being insecure and jealous of Abhira for basic and stupid reasons. And well, she believes

Let's see... But ultimately makers are going to make these two best sisters forever (BSF). smiley36 toh yeh temporary phase ko analyse kya hi karna... It's just a phase to wait and see when/if truth of Arohi's death is revealed completely.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Was Roohi not missing Abhira maasi during Holi festival.. Everyday story changes

She was not in her concious state then. Roohi has a soft corner for her maasi but her feelings of anger & hate have overpowered it because she thinks because of her maasi, her mother died and everyone left her .

Roohi is delulu and i don't like her but I was very fond of baby roohi & I hope makers improve her character sketch. Pining for your married brother in law is disgusting

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Cruella and Gobbimouth smiley37

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yahan Nature vs. Nurture debate nai kiya jaa sakta haismiley36... It's whole and whole parvarish angle! So, glad Abhira's mom ran away and stayed away from Goenkas go ensure better parvarish of her own self.

Sach mein smiley36 so glad Goenkas ne abhira ki parvarish nahi ki otherwise she would have been roohi part 2 delulu!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I agree sge believes she holds Akshara responsible for her mom's death, so such reaction could be normal. Lol, this would have made sense had Ruhi not been a flipper. She misses Akshara maasi and her family but reacts this way on picture makes no sense.

I will wait till episode airs but I think her reaction is also combined with Abhira and Armaan's closeness and now thinking about how she will snatch everything. She has this inherent quality of being insecure and jealous of Abhira for basic and stupid reasons. And well, she believes

Let's see... But ultimately makers are going to make these two best sisters forever (BSF). smiley36 toh yeh temporary phase ko analyse kya hi karna... It's just a phase to wait and see when/if truth of Arohi's death is revealed completely.

She was drunk when she confessed that she missed her maasi..Though ruhi can be blamed for Armaan fiasco but not for hating Akshara.