Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She has broken her parent's killer pic which any child would do so...If Abhira can detest yuvraj for killing her mother than why can't ruhi detest Akshara for killing her parents ? Akshara actually had confessed her crime n obviously her pic would trigger Ruhi..Why make everything about Abhira n get sympathy for her when in actual it's Ruhi who lost her parents when she was 6 unlike Abhira who lot her mother when she was 22..Their situation is a lot different n so is their trauma..

Nobody is making everything about Abhira. If roohi 's hate for akshara is justified, then why Abhira cannot feel sad and in pain over the breaking of her mumma's photo who just died 5 months ago, leaving her an orphan?

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 6 months ago
1248890 thumbnail

Agar Ruhi ke point of view se dekhe toh she isn't wrong. Akshu is her mother's killer. Right? Uss waqt she was just 6-7 years old. Ab aise Akshu ka photo dekh ke vo aise hi react karegi.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Titli_Butterfly

Agar Ruhi ke point of view se dekhe toh she isn't wrong. Akshu is her mother's killer. Right? Uss waqt she was just 6-7 years old. Ab aise Akshu ka photo dekh ke vo aise hi react karegi.

Yes , I said the same that she thinks because of her maasi, her mother died and everyone left her, so may be it's justified, but isme Abhira ki kya galti thi yar smiley19 uss bachi ki maa died 5 months back and this is her mumma 's first birthday when she is not there, all the child wanted was to make a collage/photoframe, and voh bhi Tod dia roohi ne!

1248890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Yes , I said the same that she thinks because of her maasi, her mother died and everyone left her, so may be it's justified, but isme Abhira ki kya galti thi yar smiley19 uss bachi ki maa died 5 months back and this is her mumma 's first birthday when she is not there, all the child wanted was to make a collage/photoframe, and voh bhi Tod dia roohi ne!

I agree, par Akshu ka photo dekh ke Ruhi ko shayad nahi pata hoga ki Abhira is Akshu's daughter. πŸ˜…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

TamaShahi Goenka Sanskar ka assar!

That’s what happens when you’re raised by foul beings like dhongi Manishahi Goenka and Cruella Swarna Goenka and Gobbimouth Surrekha Goenka!

Gobbimouth

Sml Judy GIF - Sml Judy You Shut Your Mouth Before I Shut It For You GIFs

Cruella sidekick smiley37smiley37smiley37

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She has broken her parent's killer pic which any child would do so...If Abhira can detest yuvraj for killing her mother than why can't ruhi detest Akshara for killing her parents ? Akshara actually had confessed her crime n obviously her pic would trigger Ruhi..Why make everything about Abhira n get sympathy for her when in actual it's Ruhi who lost her parents when she was 6 unlike Abhira who lot her mother when she was 22..Their situation is a lot different n so is their trauma..

Yes she killed by shooting I think.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Titli_Butterfly

I agree, par Akshu ka photo dekh ke Ruhi ko shayad nahi pata hoga ki Abhira is Akshu's daughter. πŸ˜…

Agree but roohi stupid hai thensmiley36 why would there be a photoframe of Akshara in Abhira's bedroom if they are not related? Why would a random stranger have photo frame of Akshara if that person is not related to her?

Itna simple cheez strike nahi hua roohi ko ki uski maasi ka photo Abhimaan ke kamre mein hai toh there must be some reason

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True; she was young when the tragedy happened. But now having grown up she has critical faculties to analyse whether she was right or wrong about her feeling- she could engage in finding out the truth. She is bent on spoiling relationships that do not suit her- and of course this is a golden opportunity that has presented itself and she will see to it she breaks Armaan Abhira relationship - she is more angry about their closeness than her own tragedy- why would she have tolerated the separate room that Manish maintains in Akshara's name if she hates her aunt so much. She is a delulu who is slowly turning into a vamp. Hopefully, she will not physically harm Abhira. Pendulum minded Armaan does not know how to deal with it all.

Edited by reima - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Nobody is making everything about Abhira. If roohi 's hate for akshara is justified, then why Abhira cannot feel sad and in pain over the breaking of her mumma's photo who just died 5 months ago, leaving her an orphan?

Justification are done selectively smiley37smiley37smiley37

After all what is the point of justifying any characters they all behave and will change characteristics also a way too fast ....

Enjoying the fun without expectations is the best ..

Opportunity to " bash" and " flush every one out of mind" will come later ...Serials are like that smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do not even understand this. Yuvraj murdered Akshara in cold blood by shooting her. Neil was killed by some random human trafficking goons. And Aarohi died in an accident.

I understand these details might not matter to Ruhi who has lost her mother in an accident she believes is caused by Akshara

But how can viewers like us compare Yuvraj killing Akshara with Neil and Aarohi's death to murder by Akshara. What even