Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Thank you for this write-up. smiley27

I really like the way Abhira understands that clear communication can solve problems more easily than just keeping grudges.

Waiting for the confrontation of Abhira and Armaan and Armaan reprimanding and finally growing a spine to tell Ruhi to mind her own business.

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chapter - 2

Ruhi paced back and forth in her room, consumed by her thoughts. Has Abhira seen the divorce papers? Her plan will fail if Abhira doesn't see them. She had meticulously orchestrated every detail, placing the papers in her bag during dinner, ensuring they would catch her attention easily.. Alas! Abhira left for work before she saw her reaction. At least, that would have given her an indication. But now…she sighed, falling on the bed.

As she lay there, lost in thoughts, she knew she had come too far to give up now. Armaan was hers and he would remain only hers. She wouldn’t let anyone, especially Abhira, come between them. Rising from the bed with renewed resolve, Ruhi went downstairs to the kitchen. Vidya and Manisha were overseeing the lunch preparations, gossiping among themselves with giggles when Ruhi joined them.

“Kya baatein ho rahi hain, maa? Mujhe bhi batayiye na.” She smiled brightly, standing beside Vidya.

“Itni kadi dhoop mein achanak se kaale badal kahan se aa gaye.” Manisha smiled extra sweetly right back at her, causing her smile to falter.

“Manisha,” Vidya chastised her, turning to Ruhi, “ kuch nahi beta, bas purani yaadein discuss kar rahe the hum.”

She nodded, gazing around the kitchen, when an idea struck her. A way in which she could spend time with Armaan but also check on Abhira. It was perfect and fool proof, nobody would even doubt her.

“Maa, I was thinking,” she began, her voice dripping with sweetness, “if I can take lunch to Arrmaan, Abhira and Charu? I’m sure they must be tired of eating out all the time. They’ll also be relieved to have home cooked food once in a while.”

Vidya’s eyes lit up at the suggestion, a warm smile spreading across her face, “That’s such a thoughtful idea, beta. I’m sure they will love it.” Ruhi’s heart swelled with triumph, watching Vidya instructing the helpers to pack the lunch in three carriers.

“I should call and tell them, don’t eat outside food. Ghar se swadisht khana aa raha hai.” Manisha picked her phone to dial them.

“No!” Ruhi exclaimed, wide eyed. If Armaan knows she wants to meet him, there are high chances he’ll make an excuse and disappear from his office. “I mean…it’ll be a nice surprise for them, chachi sa. Why spoil it by telling them in advance?” She explained herself innocently, looking at Vidya for support.

“Let’s not tell them.” She agreed. Relief flooded through Ruhi as she watched Manisha set her phone aside, the potential disaster being averted. As they continued packing the lunch, Ruhi’s excitement bubbled to the surface. She couldn’t wait to see the look of surprise on Armaan’s face when she arrived.

“Even this cab had to be late today. Perfect!” Abhira muttered under her breath, kicking a pebble that lay on the road with a forceful jab of her foot. She checked her phone, bubbling with anger as her ride got cancelled for the third time. With a resigned sigh, she glanced around hoping to spot some other form of transportation.

She waited for some more time till an empty auto came in her direction. Abhira thanked the heavens, boarding it. “Bhaiya, court choraha. Poddar Firm.” She instructed the driver, her voice tinged with urgency.

Ruhi stood in front of the Poddar Firms, a smile playing on her lips as she clutched the carrier containing the homemade lunch. She made her way through the revolving doors of the building. Her eyes scanned the bustling lobby before she strode towards Armaan’s cabin confidently.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” her feet came to a momentary halt when Armaan’s peon stopped her, “sir has given strict orders to not allow anybody inside without his permission.”

Ruhi’s eyes narrowed slightly as she processed the peon’s words, before a smirk slowly spread across her face as she formulated a response, “I’m not just anybody, for your information. I’m family.”

“But sir–”

“Vidya Poddar sent me here. Now, you won’t disobey her orders right.” she looked at him challengingly, daring him to speak anything more.

The peon hesitated for a moment, realising his mother sent her. But Armaan specifically instructed him to keep the guests outside. After a moment of internal debate, he finally relented, stepping aside to allow her to pass.

With a flick of her hair, Ruhi strode past him, a sense of satisfaction washing over her. It was a matter of a few more months and she wouldn’t have to rely on using her mother-in-law’s name to gain access to Armaan’s office. As his lawfully wedded wife, she would have the authority and recognition she deserved.

She took a moment to compose herself and smoothed down her attire before pushing the door. “Surprise!”

It seemed like the entire universe was conspiring against her to delay her meeting with Armaan. Abhira thought to herself, frustration gnawing her insides. She couldn’t help but feel helpless as she watched a sea of vehicles moving at snail’s speed. As the honking and hustle and bustle of the city surrounded her, she closed her eyes briefly, attempting to quell the rising agitation in her, only to get unwelcomed flashes of the divorce papers.

“What are you doing here?” Armaan’s unimpressed and dismissive tone dimmed the smile on Ruhi’s face. She expected a warmer reception, his response left her feeling out of place. She refused to show the disappointment coursing through her.

“I brought lunch for you, Armaan.” She replied, holding up the carrier, hoping it would soften his demeanour.

“Bhaiya, drive faster na. You’re going very slow. Mujhe aaj hi pohonchna hai, das saal baad nahi.” Abhira complained, her impatience evident in her voice. Despite the traffic having cleared up, the driver continued to maintain a leisurely pace, much to her annoyance.

The driver glanced at her through the rearview mirror, his tone calm and firm, “I’m driving at a safe speed, madam. I can’t risk both of our safety. Hope you understand.” She let out an exasperated sigh, yet with a resigned nod, she leaned back in her seat, realising there was very little she could do now except wait.

“I didn’t ask for lunch,” he stated, brows arched in confusion.

“I know,” she smiled softly. Keeping the carrier on his coffee table, she walked towards him, “you don’t care about yourself, so I have to pay attention towards you. Warna aese hi chalta raha, toh sabka bojh uthate uthate tum khud bimar ho jaoge.” She reached to place her hand on his shoulder when he suddenly stood up from his chair, taking a step behind.

Armaan’s expressions seemed unreadable as he looked at her, his eyes perfectly guarded behind his glasses. There was distance and detachment in his demeanour that left her unsettled. She reluctantly lowered her hand, her disappointment clear in her eyes.

“Err…umm thank you.”

“Just thank you?” She looked down, puckering her , “I came here to spend time with you. At home, your entire energy is wasted on mollycoddling Abhira only. I don’t get to spend a few moments with you in silence.”

Armaan shifted uncomfortably at her words, trying to dissuade her from staying, “I’m running on a tight schedule Ruhi. You should leave, yaha tumhara kya kaam?”

Abhira paid the auto driver and quickly got down at the entrance of the office building. She hastened her pace, making her way through the lobby spotting his peon. “Armaan…is Armaan there?” She enquired politely, though sounding breathless.

“Yes, ma’am. Sir is in his cabin only.” He affirmed, watching her make her way to his cabin. If he couldn’t stop Ruhi from meeting him, overriding Armaan’s instructions, then how could he stop Abhira from meeting him, who was his rightful wife anyway. He just hoped they wouldn’t be stuck in another situation of getting locked inside.

Just as Abhira reached the door handle, she heard an angry shrill voice inside his room. She opened it slightly, the sight in front of her completely threw her off guard. Ruhi and Armaan.

“Can’t I meet you without any work, Armaan?” Ruhi’s voice quivered with anger, her eyes flashing with hurt, “I love you, Armaan. We love each other, aur pyaar karne wale time sath mein time spend karna chahenge. Unlike you…”

“Ruhi–”

“Don’t Ruhi me,” she interrupted sharply, pushing him away as tears welled in her eyes, “I left your hand once out of foolishness, Armaan. I don’t want to let you slip away again. But it seems like you don’t even care. Do you even think about our future? Or will you spend all your time solving others’ problems. Think about us for once too, Armaan. Think about yourself. Abhira toh kuch mahino mein chali jayegi, phir? Are you planning that we stay under the same roof with a nameless relation?”

Abhira felt as though time had frozen, the whole world seemed to come crashing down around her. Stunned into silence. she stumbled behind in shock, her mind fighting to process the devastating revelation unfolding in front of her. Without a word, she fled, her feet carrying her away as fast as they could. She didn’t want them to witness the shattered pieces of her heart laid bare. They had their own pressing matters to attend, important things to discuss. Why would her little heartbreak bother him, when he was already envisioning a future without her?

Locking herself in the washroom, Abhira collapsed against the door. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she grappled with the overwhelming pain and disillusionment. Why? Why did he hide the truth from her? What would he gain by deceiving her in such a manner? Her heart ached with the realisation that the man she had trusted, the man she had begun to love, had betrayed her in the worst possible manner. He made her dream about a happy married life with him while betraying her with his own brother’s wife.

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-

So, Abhira's bad day turned nightmarish. Would love to hear your thoughts. We will meet again in the next chapter smiley31

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 6 months ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhhh poor Abhira. I hope Armaan comes to know that Abhira listened to their conversation...... Abhira's trust is broken 💔

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mereko undar ghusske iss Ruhi chuhi ko thappad marne ka mann kar raha hain.

And same w Armaan Sa.... who keeps papers in their bag that they don't need/ don't intend to use? smiley35

My poor Baby Sa. smiley19

Edited by Kalma007 - 6 months ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Worst day for abhira

Poor girl.. can't even share her pain with anyone smiley19

Awesome update

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh dear. My heart breaks for her. She's found out in the worst way.

Please write part 3 soon. Can't wait to see whats next.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤩 amazing

I feel bad for armaan since he is unaware of what ruhi has done without his knowledge

I hope he gets suspicious about ruhi so that he can figure things out before it’s too late

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can we be greedy and ask for another update today? :)

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Can we be greedy and ask for another update today? :)

Haha, have some personal commitments today and tomorrow. So next update might be on Monday only, though I'll try my best to update atleast by tomorrow night.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thanks for heads up.

Abhia coming to learn the truth in this horrible way is the the same am expecting from the show coz she does not doubt the jeth-bhabhi relationship by that love angle as bhabhimaan will just talk around the bush, so hearing from lusty bhabhi's mouth is the way that baby sa can lose the trust that she has on her so called husband.

Waiting for next chapter.