Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

I know. We'll be comparing Salar to each male character from now on. smiley27

salar will be our green flag measurement scale...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow guys new thread. Congratulations!

Am really busy so unable to watch episodes or discuss here.

But really sad that the show is ending. It was such a guilty pleasure for me.

And the show had so much potential and they could have shown so many things only salar Sitara related. They really robbed us of this bonding.

The best part about this show is that they showed the leads from the very starting in such a heartwarming and endearing way and I liked the hate phase too. But they robbed us of their marriage phase with too many stupid tracks.

Anyways I forgot one know I'm going to revisit this show and especially SiLar scenes. 😊

Edited by khamosshhh - 19 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

I'll always have this complain k no one apologised for their actions properly.. like salar didn't apologise for what he did with stara reputation, zohaib didn't for abusing his sister, only kiran I'm kinda satisfied with and lets see how sitara apologises from salar for blaming him for a death..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Wow guys new thread. Congratulations!

Am really busy so unable to watch episodes or discuss here.

But really sad that the show is ending. It was such a guilty pleasure for me.

And the show had so much potential and they could have shown so many things only salar Sitara related. They really robbed us of this bonding.

The best part about this show is that they showed the leads from the very starting in such a heartwarming and endearing way and I liked the hate phase too. But they robbed us of their marriage phase with too many stupid tracks.

Anyways I forgot one know I'm going to revisit this show and especially SiLar scenes. 😊

i will rewatch this show from epi 1 to 50 day after tomorrow ...
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

I'll always have this complain k no one apologised for their actions properly.. like salar didn't apologise for what he did with stara reputation, zohaib didn't for abusing his sister, only kiran I'm kinda satisfied with and lets see how sitara apologises from salar for blaming him for a death..

don't bring this topic .. i am thoroughly disappointed on this part ...

sitara se toh apologize krva hi legi writer

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Update--

Scene start with yesterday mehreen and tahir. Qasim mom give nimi phone, she call her mother and ask her to come that qasim plan to send her mental hospital

Her mom cut call, and stand to go. Ehtisham warned her, no place for nimmi. This house on my name, u can go and make new house. She was shocked.

Tahir megreen sitting with junaid saba...salar is going to canada. Tahir say i ll bring sitara back, my family and buisness both need her. Why salar is in hurry to go.

Mall scene...

Sahi told him she is shifting to usa. Salar warned her if u see me ever again, do not even recognize me. He left. She tell sitata the same line from teaser

No flashback till now.

nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hello hello! I'm an oldie (registered some 8-10 years ago) but a revived newbie because of Kaffara!

A2 has filled my dil <3

I have loved reading your posts and especially enjoyed the Sitara bashing.

In the last few episodes I only cuss when I see her mug! LOL
I will miss the show.

I have a Q though - what is with Qasim lunatic? Why did he marry Nimmi? To actually take revenge because he couldn't marry Sitara? Or am I missing something?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: nevah_mind

hello hello! I'm an oldie (registered some 8-10 years ago) but a revived newbie because of Kaffara!

A2 has filled my dil <3

I have loved reading your posts and especially enjoyed the Sitara bashing.

In the last few episodes I only cuss when I see her mug! LOL
I will miss the show.

I have a Q though - what is with Qasim lunatic? Why did he marry Nimmi? To actually take revenge because he couldn't marry Sitara? Or am I missing something?

Qasim is in his delulu world who thinks he couldn't marry sitara because of nimmi ... smiley39
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Update--

Scene start with yesterday mehreen and tahir. Qasim mom give nimi phone, she call her mother and ask her to come that qasim plan to send her mental hospital

Her mom cut call, and stand to go. Ehtisham warned her, no place for nimmi. This house on my name, u can go and make new house. She was shocked.

Tahir megreen sitting with junaid saba...salar is going to canada. Tahir say i ll bring sitara back, my family and buisness both need her. Why salar is in hurry to go.

Mall scene...

Sahi told him she is shifting to usa. Salar warned her if u see me ever again, do not even recognize me. He left. She tell sitata the same line from teaser

No flashback till now.

bold - had he tried this earlier , toh nani ko marne ki naubat nhi aati smiley29
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Update 2

Phupo and salman in taya house. Phupo asked sitara: apne ghar mein khush ho?

Zohaib: aap kyin pouch rhi..aap ko hmare abba ne nhi btaya? Khwab mein aate jate rehte hain naa wo aap k.

She was embarass. Taya come and scold kiran why u go outside. Phupo say dont scold her bchi hai. He tell shaheda, rishte wali ko bulao..apne ghar ka kro ise.

Sitara said u r repeating same mistake.

Phupo say jese sitara ki bdnami bhool gaw wese kiran ki bui bol jaynge

Kiran taunt badnam bhi to aap k ghr se hi hui. .

Well than salman offer his propsal. Tayii got hyper, scold him alot. Taya took his side. Everyone was looking him anger. Snd she tell sitara: salar ko bula..wo seedha krega iski

Aur salman becom afraid. Phupo saud in last..salmn is layk to nhi ke koi rishta de, phir bhi jo aap ki mrzi

They left