Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

They have added ali raza to the YouTube thumbnail of the episodes smiley36 they didn't expect people to have liked him so much in just one episode...

But sadly i don't see any other scene of his in the ost, promos, teasers etc... So still feel he is going to die soon

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

They have added ali raza to the YouTube thumbnail of the episodes smiley36 they didn't expect people to have liked him so much in just one episode...

But sadly i don't see any other scene of his in the ost, promos, teasers etc... So still feel he is going to die soon

I think he will get himself killed on purpose thinking the deal with his sister won’t go through if he just dies? But unfortunately it will still go through 🀒

Even if he makes it back I think his Chacha will kill him sooner or later.

I want Shamsher to dance over Sahib’s grave. Right now that’s my only wish lol. Him killing his son was downright cruel. Now selling his daughter too. Yuck.

Posted: 12 hours ago

Watched the episode. OMG! I just couldn't bear the screams of the daughter smiley19That was chilling. I just can't believe how a father can just literally send the daughter to marry an old man & get molested just bcz she had a affair. I hope Noman Ejaz's character has a painful end. I also hope that Budha nawab has a painful & terrible end. I don't know why Ramsha's character didn't try to intervene? Maybe she couldn't bcz that budha is cruel.

I hope that daughter gets well & I hope Kushal takes her back in future smiley19

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Watched the episode. OMG! I just couldn't bear the screams of the daughter smiley19That was chilling. I just can't believe how a father can just literally send the daughter to marry an old man & get molested just bcz she had a affair. I hope Noman Ejaz's character has a painful end. I also hope that Budha nawab has a painful & terrible end. I don't know why Ramsha's character didn't try to intervene? Maybe she couldn't bcz that budha is cruel.

I hope that daughter gets well & I hope Kushal takes her back in future smiley19

@Bold: Same here.I could not watch the daughter's scenes. I'm very happy after watching the precap that Nauroz and Budha got a slap from Furqan's dad.

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

@Bold: Same here.I could not watch the daughter's scenes. I'm very happy after watching the precap that Nauroz and Budha got a slap from Furqan's dad.

Ohh is it? I didn't watch the precap. Just give them both a painful death. Poor daughter can't recover from such horrifying scars. Oooooof

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohh is it? I didn't watch the precap. Just give them both a painful death. Poor daughter can't recover from such horrifying scars. Oooooof

I m team Furqan's dad and nimra. Poor girl, she did not deserve it. Her mother has also betrayed her. She knew that the girl would rebel so she did not tell her the reality of her getting married to Nawab.
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nayab dies(Ali's insta confirmed). Given the kind of character, he'd have died sooner or later. Although I'm a bit disappointed, Ali'd hyped his and Khushal's characters relationship so much I was expecting more scenes between the characters. Over here, he spent more time with Ramsha's on-screen brother than his own.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Wish they hadn't killed ali so soon, he was good and was looking forward to his and kushal scenes but I suppose his death and along with nimra married to the oldie will fuel kushal's character to hate them more strongly...Ramsha's character has no impact till now, she is just all talk and no walk...

I really like the bgm they use in this show..it has that BrBa tune to it...