Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

writer ka mujhe pta nhi kya daalega is point... but sitara can live with salar even if there is no love .. her main problem has always been the money given to salman jo solve ho chuki h ...

ab agr writer ne zabardasti ka seperation dikhana h , vo alag matter h ...

jaise nani ne bhi kaha tha , pyar sirf do din ka khel h , baki zindagi toh practical hoke nikalti h ..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I don’t think she will get pregnant

I actually really dislike stories where parents come together due to kids like Humsafar and ZGH. I like to watch love being the only reason a couple comes together

even i dont like it but this has become now trend in shows .. smiley39
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Last behind the scenes were of Qasim nimmi shadi, jo k phupo ne apne insta pr Ramzan mein upload kye the ..lyk 6 month before. Shoot to khtm ho chuka hai drama ka. Side track stretch kr bhi to dikha skte hain. Jese nimi kibshadi dikhai, but wo sudhri to nhi naam they can drag all chatacters track

They don't shoot according to the script. They started the shooting from Ehtisham's walima.. which was shot on January. I think they did the same with the other big functions.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

They don't shoot according to the script. They started the shooting from Ehtisham's walima.. which was shot on January. I think they did the same with the other big functions.

Laiba said in an interview that all the bedroom scenes were shot in last ... first scene they shot was their wedding ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Possible

If this happens, I think it’ll be Sitara who leaves and Salar’s fear of waking up one day and her not being there will come true. The first time he will sleep befikar after marriage (because he went to sleep in peace after intimacy which to him would mean everything is alright) will be the very time Sitara leaves him. Sitara could leave in this scenario ashamed that she let herself be used by a guy who only wanted to satisfy his ego.

Her lines from wedding night " apni qeemat ley bger jane nhi denge?" Possible hai, they show intimacy before seperation. But I realy dont want pregnancy or bcha. I want Sitara to choose Salar, when she has all the option of world. Ek percent bhi majboori naa ho ..with her life stable, job .everything she crave for him. Salar deserve that.

Sitara agr ab khud gai, aur Salar ne use smjhaya that will be like a circle. Yehi to kr rhe hain wo kb se. Now I want Salar to leave and take first step ..if they want to extend misunderstanding

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

nahi yaar ... yh kaffara ka jo teaser ata h next episode ka , us m kisi or show ka promo dikhate h ...

yh bhi 8 bje ayega friday Saturday

Wo old drama k ost hoti hain..jo teaer ya promo k sath channel add krdeta hai.no drama coming ..only sunn mere dil

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Laiba said in an interview that all the bedroom scenes were shot in last ... first scene they shot was their wedding ...

In that interview she said that their first scene was of Ehtisham's walima. Ali even said those lines about her mamooli shakal. smiley36

Now plz guys let's move to Kaffara #3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362186#165922931

Edited by awida - 13 days ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Rang mahal youtube pe dekh rahi thi? But it was 3yrs ago drama.. so how can kaffara teaser come inthe middle?

Haan yt pe dekh rhi thi,I don't know kyun aa rha tha🤷‍♀

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Haan yt pe dekh rhi thi,I don't know kyun aa rha tha🤷‍♀

They show other drama teaser in between their popular shows

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

That I was talking about...ab kon aa kr dunya mein proof krega Salar ka pyar. Itna kuch to krdya usne. Isley mujhse lg rha, ab wo khid sitara ko bta dega, mene nani se jhoot kaha tha...unhe hurt kra.

Didn’t Salar ask her what can he do so that she believes his love & she said join your dad’s business. She knows he doesn’t want to. He can tell her in frustration that he will do it just to prove her his love.