Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

This handsome guy is also playing a small role in Iqtidaar.

yeah i saw his bts of iqtidaar .. he is handsome smiley43
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the new thread Awida!smiley4

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Catching up on the old episodes and Zoya bhabhi was always sympathetic to Sitara and she was the one who sensed feelings between salar and sitara from when she saw them together, though she mustn't have even known about their rapport in Hyderabad.

zoya is a nice character ... she wanted to support even salman and nimmi but she was not willing to destroy sitara's life ...its just Nimmi and phupho pushed her wrong button and when they threaten her to destroy her marriage , tabhi se she decided to avenge ...

but i liked her scenes with salman .. they were not bad ..

especially her dialogue - kutta sher ki mukabali krne chla tha par dar ke bhag gya , KUTTA smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

More than today's episode I am waiting for the promos of tomorrow's episode.

i will also decide after watching promo ... smiley44

adha episode toh vaise bhi promo m hi dikha dete h

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

But their date night glimpse was not shown in next episode teaser, also nimi ki shadi bhj nhi dikhai thi...to kuch unexpected dikha bhi skte hian

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

But their date night glimpse was not shown in next episode teaser, also nimi ki shadi bhj nhi dikhai thi...to kuch unexpected dikha bhi skte hian

tabhi apki duty lgai h itne bade kaam ki 🙈🙈🙈
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not sure but I kind of think that Sitara's makeup has not been alright since around Salman engagement track (possibly the so-called break up date onwards). Like even prior to that, I think Laiba had acne but it was well covered up. I think the makeup they are using right now is supposed to be low coverage to give a more "natural" and dewy-shimmery effect than the previously matte one but I think the lack of foundation coverage in the new makeup means that they are trying to cover up Laiba's acne using blush. Add to that, they changed her eye makeup as well. She had a kohl heavy double almond eye shaped makeup earlier while after her wedding they shifted to a single upper eyelid winged black eyeliner heavy makeup after the wedding. Maybe the second eye makeup is supposed to reflect upper class sophistication but honestly I think they should have opted for a more brown or grey eyeliner or just stuck to her older makeup. There is also a question of the way her hair is also arranged. The Hyderabad era had a very nice hair dressing with small braids and this open blow dried , side parted and straight set hair and ponytails but this had been lost in the second half especially after the second wedding. They tried bringing some oomph back especially on the day after their wedding or the day Mehreen was taunting her for going to University or food where she had this nice side parted hair with soft curls but I just think beyond that they have taken almost no effort with her hair. Just a middle parting and they think it is done.

I also think Laiba uses contacts in some scenes and not in others. But that hinders her performance in my opinion. She is a good actress but eyes can be very emotive and contacts don't work well for acting for everyone. Like at her wedding, she was wearing her contacts and you could see that she had to rely on other facial cues to express herself while in the suhaag raat sequence, she had no contacts on and you could see how she conveyed her emotions like melting at Salar's gestures so effortlessly.

I also have some criticism regarding her wardrobe as well. Prior to her marriage to Salar, she was primarily wearing two types of clothing (beyond her gorgeous Ehtisham's wedding clothes) : one was the simple home type of salwar suits and the other which were her more sophisticated outdoor salwar suits. A good example of the former would that plain dark purplish pink set or the leafy green green set that she wore at Hyderabad. A good example of the latter would that burnt orange one with checkered blue dupatta from tum mujhe ignore kyun kar kar rahi ho scene or white set with gold embellishments from her date with Salar. If you look a little further, a really nice color was also that orange wedding dress with Qasim and the simple red wedding set with Majid. If you contrast this with her post-marriage, she is now wearing a lot of white and a lot of black. Yes, there are colours thrown in here and there, primarily on the blue and green spectrum with the exception of the really nice red and white set. What I am trying to say is that even though her wardrobe was "upgraded", it has been downgraded in terms of colour palette. I dunno if this is a story telling device or not to show that Sitara's life has been deprived of colours but honestly that was going on even prior to her wedding so I dunno, but I would prefer Sitara's clothing to incorporate more colours. The former wardrobe had a lot of warm as well as cool colours while the current wardrobe has too little difference in colours. Until and unless Salar really really loves blue, black and white, I feel like Sitara's current wardrobe is very limiting.

I think this criticism should be well leveled at the costume department because they are the ones responsible for this. I wish they would just branch out a bit more. Like take a look at her pics from baylagaam and her makeup and hair there was perfect.

Edited by roopshas1 - 12 days ago
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think maybe sitara and salar will move to Nani's house since now salar will like to make his own career, and he will be heartbroken over Nani's death and also disbelief of his parents in Sahiba's scenario
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I think maybe sitara and salar will move to Nani's house since now salar will like to make his own career, and he will be heartbroken over Nani's death and also disbelief of his parents in Sahiba's scenario

in addition to that , mehreen will definitely accuse sitara which will make them to move over to nani house ...

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I might be late, but do you recommend me watching this show? How is it?