Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

I liked the episode today but teaser is turn off but there is more so I won't judge...

Is Ali such an expensive actor that he gets so little screen space... He is such an eye candy to watch but they keep showing him like it is gonna cost them a lot

Even rang mahal second half his screen time was less

Drag it but give us couple scenes n Ali !!!

Yes. This ep wasn't bad.

I think Sitara had a point when she blamed Salar for backing his cloths and leaving hers, as he was leaving the house without taking her with him. smiley13 But I guess he did so coz she was too much and he acted out of a habit, because he used to leave the house whenever his parents becomes unbearable.

I liked Tahir's convo with Sitara. And Sitara's replies were good. She stayed true to her promise to Salar .

Tahir is still thinking of kicking Sitara out of Salar's life. His strategy is good. But little does he know that his plans will backfire

Saba was awful. And Junaid wasn't comfortible listening to her disgrading comments about Sitara .

I hope promos of next ep are misleading.

I hope Salar and Sitara will dance in their walima.smiley42

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I haven't watched the episode nor have I fully watched the teasers for the next episode. But I think I have gathered enough from SM and I am beginning to wonder if I was right? I wrote long ago that in the episode before the rain sequence one, that I felt that Salar is not fully in love with Sitara. The scene where Sitara phone calls him to a restaurant and asks him if he is willing to undergo a test of love, he hesitates for a bit and says "love?", and Sitara had to prompt him back by saying "karte ho na?" and he gathered himself back to reply in a confident affirmative.

Again don't get me wrong. Salar is falling in love. But even back then I wrote that he has not surrendered himself to love. I compared his current obsession, possessiveness and affection to the first rays of the sun breaking through at dawn, like Junaid described it. But is it love, with the full warmth of the sun as yet? I do not think so. Salar needs to break for him to fully surrender himself to love. His reaction to rejection from Sitara was comparatively lukewarm to what I had always envisioned. Not saying that he was not depressed but ultimately he didn't break.

I also wonder if this is going to push Sitara to take a drastic step. Maybe she is going to behave in the walima due to shock. Maybe her relatives will refuse to acknowledge her like Taya and Zohaib or maybe her Tayi, Kiran, etc, will assume that she is very happy and accepted and taunt her as usual contrary to truth. Maybe Sahiba and her mother will end up saying something. Given what she will hear tomorrow, I think she will have given up on everything and will probably allow Salar to consummate their marriage. Salar in his good mood will think that everything will be alright now that his love for Sitara has triumphed. Only for it to all come crashing down once Sitara, who will feel robbed of everything, will probably attempt suicide. And nearly losing Sitara even after having her by his side will finally break Salar.

This will be a very dramatic twist .

But Shafia Khan , the writer of this show had written at least 3 previous shows. 2 of them had a death of one of the important characters. In Gustakh Dil it was the female lead. In Rang Mahal it was the villain. So maybe here too one of the leads may nears death. I hope Sitara just leaves the house, and disappears.

More than Salar I want to see Sitara falling for him. But the writer keeps distancing Sitara from Salar emotionally.

Edited by awida - 3 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

But Shafia Khan , the writer of this show had written at least 3 previous shows. 2 of them had a death of one of the important characters. In Gustakh E Ishq it was the female lead. In Rang Mahal it was the villain. So maybe here too one of the leads may nears death. I hope Sitara just leaves the house, and disappears.

More than Salar I want to see Sitara falling for him. But the writer keeps distancing Sitara from Salar emotionally.

exactly we want something from sitara side yar kuch tou do.. esa fazool ka angst nhi chahiye couple scenes do ... kuch meaningful ho
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't watched the episode nor have I fully watched the teasers for the next episode. But I think I have gathered enough from SM and I am beginning to wonder if I was right? I wrote long ago that in the episode before the rain sequence one, that I felt that Salar is not fully in love with Sitara. The scene where Sitara phone calls him to a restaurant and asks him if he is willing to undergo a test of love, he hesitates for a bit and says "love?", and Sitara had to prompt him back by saying "karte ho na?" and he gathered himself back to reply in a confident affirmative.

Again don't get me wrong. Salar is falling in love. But even back then I wrote that he has not surrendered himself to love. I compared his current obsession, possessiveness and affection to the first rays of the sun breaking through at dawn, like Junaid described it. But is it love, with the full warmth of the sun as yet? I do not think so. Salar needs to break for him to fully surrender himself to love. His reaction to rejection from Sitara was comparatively lukewarm to what I had always envisioned. Not saying that he was not depressed but ultimately he didn't break.

I also wonder if this is going to push Sitara to take a drastic step. Maybe she is going to behave in the walima due to shock. Maybe her relatives will refuse to acknowledge her like Taya and Zohaib or maybe her Tayi, Kiran, etc, will assume that she is very happy and accepted and taunt her as usual contrary to truth. Maybe Sahiba and her mother will end up saying something. Given what she will hear tomorrow, I think she will have given up on everything and will probably allow Salar to consummate their marriage. Salar in his good mood will think that everything will be alright now that his love for Sitara has triumphed. Only for it to all come crashing down once Sitara, who will feel robbed of everything, will probably attempt suicide. And nearly losing Sitara even after having her by his side will finally break Salar.

oh gosh no

I hope that’s not how they consummate

Suicide attempt after that 😭😭😭 I hope Sitara ki kismat itni bhi buri nahi

It does look like Sitara is breaking down and giving up. More so after the phone call. She was largely quiet today

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

This 🔥

Bring it on give us lead scenes.. cut family drama ...

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But Shafia Khan , the writer of this show had written at least 3 previous shows. 2 of them had a death of one of the important characters. In Gustakh E Ishq it was the female lead. In Rang Mahal it was the villain. So maybe here too one of the leads may nears death. I hope Sitara just leaves the house, and disappears.

Sitara did hope for Salar’s death once..

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Yes. Let him have an accidant, and Sitara prays for him to recover. This will be good if he is saved and a happy ending.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh that was downright disgusting. Cannot believe she said something so evil.
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do not believe that Sitara just leaving the house and even disappearing will do anything at this point. People around her will interpret it as more tantrums and it will just give Salar's family further excuse to try to marry him off a second time.

True, even I want to see Sitara fall in love with Salar. I think these two would have been perfectly fine and happy together if not for their toxic families. I really hope they move out to their own place after the walima.

About the attempted suicide theory, I just saw the next episode promo where Nani is coldly telling Sitara that Salar hates someone who behaves exactly like his mom/himself. I wonder that if she survives the suicide attempt, her personality will change drastically into someone who prioritises sukoon as defined by Nani, into a shell of her former self, to the point where Salar will even end up missing or even begging for the rude Sitara.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh gosh no

I hope that’s not how they consummate

Suicide attempt after that 😭😭😭 I hope Sitara ki kismat itni bhi buri nahi

It does look like Sitara is breaking down and giving up. More so after the phone call. She was largely quiet today

Honestly, that was not the storyline I would have endorsed but I think it is headed that way. Sitara looks inching close to giving up from whatever snippets I have seen from the promo. I think the consummation will be the last straw. From Salar's POV, it will be a triumph of his love. But from Sitara's POV, it will be that fate itself has robbed her of everything.