Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

So you studied abroad. That's great.

In my society touching guys is forbidden. I go out fully covered.

Yes. That hug was the compromise, as they were in taya's house and they should be aware. They weren't in their bedroom.smiley2smiley36

I see. I am from a quite liberal background but I am conscious of not having physical contact with opposite sex. I do not want to give any one any ideas, whether it is the guy or any one looking on. So, I completely understand Laiba's shyness. I would have been uncomfortable too earlier even though now I am more relaxed about it.

Edited by roopshas1 - 2 hours ago
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will be going now. But I will definitely be back here tomorrow to reminisce about the good parts.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I see. I am from a quite liberal background but I am conscious of not having physical contact with opposite sex. I do not want to give any one any ideas, whether it is the guy or any one looking on. So, I completely understand Laiba's shyness. I would have been uncomfortable too earlier even though now I am more relaxed about it.

I understand. And I respect you for that.

But for an actress it is tough to remain shy, I remember Hiba Bukhari too used to give those uncomfortible vibes in touching scenes. But now she's changed a lot.

I like the shyness in such scenes because I am an old school romance. smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yeah, I understand that too. Imagine say, Salar did go abroad for 6 months and Sitara does take his lawyer wali baat seriously and starts LLB (no defaming, nothing, the two remain good friends and Salar does reveal his true identity and they keep in touch and Taya and Tayi are focused on marrying Kiran off, so Sitara is busy with college and friends and maybe internship somewhere). And then he comes back all excited to meet her after 6 months and people start noticing. Think, he goes straight to meet her at her university instead of his family and animals and it is clear to everyone except Sitara and Salar themselves that these two like each other. I think it would have been a great point for their friendship and love story. Sitara would not have been so helpless and would probably have dealt with psycho Sahiba differently. Lots of jealousy and possessiveness on both sides. smiley37

But honestly, till wedding everything was fine. It started going downhill from the day after the wedding.

This is much better. Yes. I too liked their uni meetings. I started dreaming what if they weren't married and were just 2 friends who have that compatibility.. and like spending time with eachother. But will society leave them alone?

I too wanted to watch Sitara getting jealous of Sahiba.. but the main problem is that Salar didn't give Sahiba a chance to be good friends with him. smiley44

I recommend you watch Mere Humnasheen. There is a uni track.. a lovestory between 2 medical collage mates, the guy is in his last year. The girl is shy. You can skip everything else but watch how their friendship grew stronger.

There are few good university lovestory dramas.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Yeah, I understand that too. Imagine say, Salar did go abroad for 6 months and Sitara does take his lawyer wali baat seriously and starts LLB (no defaming, nothing, the two remain good friends and Salar does reveal his true identity and they keep in touch and Taya and Tayi are focused on marrying Kiran off, so Sitara is busy with college and friends and maybe internship somewhere). And then he comes back all excited to meet her after 6 months and people start noticing. Think, he goes straight to meet her at her university instead of his family and animals and it is clear to everyone except Sitara and Salar themselves that these two like each other. I think it would have been a great point for their friendship and love story. Sitara would not have been so helpless and would probably have dealt with psycho Sahiba differently. Lots of jealousy and possessiveness on both sides. smiley37

But honestly, till wedding everything was fine. It started going downhill from the day after the wedding.

Fan fic likh do

that’ll help our kaffara withdrawal

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: awida

Laiba Khan is shy . That's why she looks discomfortible in such scenes.

I agree that doli and all were silly, but I think writer wanted to show that Sitara is back to her old days, when she used to have those dreams, and say silly things. smiley4

I would have preferred an excellently done intense stare or hand-hold rather than an awkward side hug 😂 something like wedding night wala pull

What we got was a bro-sis hug, not a hug between a wife and a husband who has an ‘action hero jaisi shakal’