Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

Laiba Khan posted this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBO7NAJqv5r/?igsh=MThmcWFnc2E3NGVtaw==

I am happy seeing those bts videos and pics

I seriously hope that Ali and Laiba get another show together. That will be the only PTV daily that will be willing to watch again. smiley36

They have such a good chemistry. Maybe in the next storyline, they can be equally rich or roles reverse like Laiba be a spoiled rich brat and Ali be a no nonsense guy from middle or upper middle class and somehow there is Tashan. That would be something else.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

honestly Salar is the only thing that made that last scene elevate. Ali is so good in romantic scenes in this show.That change in expressions when she indirectly admits her love and his “ho gayi hai na” was perfect. Sitara’s dialogues were again lacking. Doli and ghoda was silly. I also didn’t like the awkward side hug.

Pakistani shows can never give up on their rushed endings.

Ali is a class apart honestly. Frankly, I was watching clips from some of his earlier shows. He always had the potential but it seems Rang Mahal and Kaffara are the ones where they have been brilliantly polished and sparkle to the core. Laiba is also a good actress. I honestly feel that because she is less experienced (and given a terrible post-wedding script), she is not able to utilise her full potential because honestly, she was the heart of the show in the first arc.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

That is true but I dunno how to say this but it was very unsatisfying. I am not sure what I was expecting. Like the jail thing is such a easy way to punish someone. I am not sure. Maybe I am just as unsatisfied with their comeuppance as I am with how they end Salar and Sitara's arc.

I am satisfied. And even if they didn't pay Kaffara I'll be ok with it, because had these villains not being there. Salar won't return back to Sitara, and wouldn't be that obssessed about her. They would've stayed as friends. Say: goodbye. And like Sitara didn't fall for him or realise her feelings then.. maybe Salar too won't be aware of it. As he was in denail.

But because of Nimi.. he escaped, then started feeling anxious. And because of Kiran's message he attended the walima, and misbehaved with Sitara, only to find out that she was innocent. And because of Qasim Salar realized that Sitara didn't try to trap him. And because of Salman he discovered his feelings towards Sitara and married her. For this I am thankfull to these villains. smiley31

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

honestly Salar is the only thing that made that last scene elevate. Ali is so good in romantic scenes in this show.That change in expressions when she indirectly admits her love and his “ho gayi hai na” was perfect. Sitara’s dialogues were again lacking. Doli and ghoda was silly. I also didn’t like the awkward side hug.

Pakistani shows can never give up on their rushed endings.

Laiba Khan is shy . That's why she looks discomfortible in such scenes.

I agree that doli and all were silly, but I think writer wanted to show that Sitara is back to her old days, when she used to have those dreams, and say silly things. smiley4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 hours ago

I seriously hope that Ali and Laiba get another show together. That will be the only PTV daily that will be willing to watch again. smiley36

They have such a good chemistry. Maybe in the next storyline, they can be equally rich or roles reverse like Laiba be a spoiled rich brat and Ali be a no nonsense guy from middle or upper middle class and somehow there is Tashan. That would be something else.

Wow. You have great ideas . I too hope to see them doing more dramas in future. In Pak dramas there are only few poor guy rich girl lovestories, but there were really good ones like: Do Bol and Woh Pagal Si smiley27. And we need more.

roopshas1 thumbnail

I am satisfied. And even if they didn't pay Kaffara I'll be ok with it, because had these villains not being there. Salar won't return back to Sitara, and wouldn't be that obssessed about her. They would've stayed as friends. Say: goodbye. And like Sitara didn't fall for him or realise her feelings then.. maybe Salar too won't be aware of it. As he was in denail.

But because of Nimi.. he escaped, then started feeling anxious. And because of Kiran's message he attended the walima, and misbehaved with Sitara, only to find out that she was innocent. And because of Qasim Salar realized that Sitara didn't try to trap him. And because of Salman he discovered his feelings towards Sitara and married her. For this I am thankfull to these villains. smiley31

I always imagined a scenario where the villains did nothing (like Nimi's plan failed or she never did anything and Sitara was never defamed) and Salar and Sitara parted at friendly terms at the end of the wedding and kept in touch. I mean, given she had already rejected Qasim, I doubt Taya would have pushed her into marriage so soon. After all, their focus was on marrying Kiran off first because she is older than Sitara (correct me if I am wrong). Which meant that Salar and Sitara would have remained friends, really good friends. Given how possessive Salar was already being then and how he wanted a better life for her, I always thought maybe he will try to get her to Canada because he was already going there, like encourage her to apply for higher studies and scholarships abroad. I dunno how it would have worked out if he would have told her about his true identity. But I think given time, and if Sitara indeed went abroad and started interacting with more people (like she is in the same place in Canada as Salar and Salar decides to make sure she is taken care of and that is how they still keep interacting and are friends and still have their old charm and banter), he would have gotten more and more territorial. Yes, he would have struggled with accepting that he has fallen for Sitara but considering how family oriented Sitara is, at some point, he would have been forced to confront the fact that he loves Sitara and wants to marry her especially if she began thinking of settling down at some point and meets a great guy out there. Maybe Salar would have seen that Sitara really does not see him as marriage material, like to her, he is an ameerzada who is never serious about marriage but is a great friend, and she has no attachment to his material wealth nor is inclined to marry him even though she might be attracted to him or has feelings for him, he would have struggled with it. In fact, he would have actually taken it as a challenge then and actually would have gone on to proving to her that he is indeed marriage material. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

Laiba Khan is shy . That's why she looks discomfortible in such scenes.

I agree that doli and all were silly, but I think writer wanted to show that Sitara is back to her old days, when she used to have those dreams, and say silly things. smiley4

I understand that. I used to be so uncomfortable to touching or hugging guys who were not related to me when I went to study abroad. Eventually though, I loosened up and realised that there are different kinds of hugs. Laiba's hug kind of seemed that they probably had a romantic hug in mind and this was the compromise.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I always imagined a scenario where the villains did nothing (like Nimi's plan failed or she never did anything and Sitara was never defamed) and Salar and Sitara parted at friendly terms at the end of the wedding and kept in touch. I mean, given she had already rejected Qasim, I doubt Taya would have pushed her into marriage so soon. After all, their focus was on marrying Kiran off first because she is older than Sitara (correct me if I am wrong). Which meant that Salar and Sitara would have remained friends, really good friends. Given how possessive Salar was already being then and how he wanted a better life for her, I always thought maybe he will try to get her to Canada because he was already going there, like encourage her to apply for higher studies and scholarships abroad. I dunno how it would have worked out if he would have told her about his true identity. But I think given time, and if Sitara indeed went abroad and started interacting with more people (like she is in the same place in Canada as Salar and Salar decides to make sure she is taken care of and that is how they still keep interacting and are friends and still have their old charm and banter), he would have gotten more and more territorial. Yes, he would have struggled with accepting that he has fallen for Sitara but considering how family oriented Sitara is, at some point, he would have been forced to confront the fact that he loves Sitara and wants to marry her especially if she began thinking of settling down at some point and meets a great guy out there. Maybe Salar would have seen that Sitara really does not see him as marriage material, like to her, he is an ameerzada who is never serious about marriage but is a great friend, and she has no attachment to his material wealth nor is inclined to marry him even though she might be attracted to him or has feelings for him, he would have struggled with it. In fact, he would have actually taken it as a challenge then and actually would have gone on to proving to her that he is indeed marriage material. smiley36

I like your ideas , but this won't work for Sitara because of her conservative background. So no study abroad for her.

I really enjoyed the possessivness of Salar. Him running behind her here and there, threatening ppl. I won't prefer it if they stayed as friends. smiley9

I don't want to change any thing about the first half of this show. I just wish the after marriage track was better. smiley17

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I understand that. I used to be so uncomfortable to touching or hugging guys who were not related to me when I went to study abroad. Eventually though, I loosened up and realised that there are different kinds of hugs. Laiba's hug kind of seemed that they probably had a romantic hug in mind and this was the compromise.

So you studied abroad. That's great.

In my society touching guys is forbidden. I go out fully covered.

Yes. That hug was the compromise, as they were in taya's house and they should be aware. They weren't in their bedroom.smiley2smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

I like your ideas , but this won't work for Sitara because of her conservative background. So no study abroad for her.

I really enjoyed the possessivness of Salar. Him running behind her here and there, threatening ppl. I won't prefer it if they stayed as friends. smiley9

I don't want to change any thing about the first half of this show. I just wish the after marriage track was better. smiley17

Yeah, I understand that too. Imagine say, Salar did go abroad for 6 months and Sitara does take his lawyer wali baat seriously and starts LLB (no defaming, nothing, the two remain good friends and Salar does reveal his true identity and they keep in touch and Taya and Tayi are focused on marrying Kiran off, so Sitara is busy with college and friends and maybe internship somewhere). And then he comes back all excited to meet her after 6 months and people start noticing. Think, he goes straight to meet her at her university instead of his family and animals and it is clear to everyone except Sitara and Salar themselves that these two like each other. I think it would have been a great point for their friendship and love story. Sitara would not have been so helpless and would probably have dealt with psycho Sahiba differently. Lots of jealousy and possessiveness on both sides. smiley37

But honestly, till wedding everything was fine. It started going downhill from the day after the wedding.