Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

They could have done so much better. But anyways, great going everyone. I loved watching this show with you guys. I will be back here tomorrow to reminisce about the good times. smiley32

Have nice dreams.

Now it is time to face reality. There's no love like Salar's love for Sitara. smiley28

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Salman was rejected right there. So Salman may change after he comes out of jail. Kiran after some time will get a suitible partner.

No. No. What I meant is regarding their separate futures. Like after he comes out of jail, what will Salman do? Kiran might get another rishta and be married off. Zohaib will take over the shop but Salman? He does not have anything going for him and given how he is, he is a great villain material. If Salar and Sitara do not move to Canada, I can see him being a lifelong tormentor to them.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Have nice dreams.

Now it is time to face reality. There's no love like Salar's love for Sitara. smiley28

Salar is something else though. I still remember he made arrangements with Sitara's college guards for updates. My god, this guy was something else.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Honestly, it just seemed to add more gravity to the show than what the storyline intends. Kaffara should have fallen under the romance + melodrama category but the title made it seem as though there will be divine punishment for everyone who had wronged an innocent person.

That's it. And in some way it happened.. as Kiran and Nimi got defamed. Nimi is forbidden from going back to her parents home, like Sitara was. Salman and Qasim are in jail. Phuppo , and Tayi are defamed a long with their children. Taya is being mocked in the market. Society is punishing them.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No. No. What I meant is regarding their separate futures. Like after he comes out of jail, what will Salman do? Kiran might get another rishta and be married off. Zohaib will take over the shop but Salman? He does not have anything going for him and given how he is, he is a great villain material. If Salar and Sitara do not move to Canada, I can see him being a lifelong tormentor to them.

He may continue his criminal actions, and become a great gunda. smiley36 But he dare not harm Salara. There are many guards who make sure they are safe. smiley14

roopshas1 thumbnail

That's it. And in some way it happened.. as Kiran and Nimi got defamed. Nimi is forbidden from going back to her parents home, like Sitara was. Salman and Qasim are in jail. Phuppo , and Tayi are defamed a long with their children. Taya is being mocked in the market. Society is punishing them.

That is true but I dunno how to say this but it was very unsatisfying. I am not sure what I was expecting. Like the jail thing is such a easy way to punish someone. I am not sure. Maybe I am just as unsatisfied with their comeuppance as I am with how they end Salar and Sitara's arc.

roopshas1 thumbnail

He may continue his criminal actions, and become a great gunda. smiley36 But he dare not harm Salara. There are many guards who make sure they are safe. smiley14

I genuinely hope that Salar goes into politics later on because as I have before, he is too comfortable with giving out threats. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

So....I didn't understand whether Salar and Sitara are leaving for Canada or not. Are they or not?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Laiba Khan posted this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBO7NAJqv5r/?igsh=MThmcWFnc2E3NGVtaw==

I am happy seeing those bts videos and pics

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The heart eyes that this guy gives her the moment she blurts out that she loves him. smiley37

honestly Salar is the only thing that made that last scene elevate. Ali is so good in romantic scenes in this show.That change in expressions when she indirectly admits her love and his “ho gayi hai na” was perfect. Sitara’s dialogues were again lacking. Doli and ghoda was silly. I also didn’t like the awkward side hug.

Pakistani shows can never give up on their rushed endings.