Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

LMAO the speed at which this guy came back to Taya's the moment he hears Sitara will be married off again.

He is very possessive about her. smiley42

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ali and Laiba's chemistry is chemistrying. The moment Ali began giving heart eyes and Laiba lit up with a smile, I started grinning like an idiot.

But this is the problem. The show's post-marriage went steadily downhill while the chemistry between the leads was the only thing holding it up especially as the plot went by. Salar was made to be the saint that he is not, Sitara was vexed up to be the villain that she is not and the comeuppance arcs of all the characters who deserved it got screwed up.

roopshas1 thumbnail

I genuinely wish that they should have stuck to the title name Faraar instead of going with Kaffara. Then the focus of Salar's habit of running away bring at the center of the show would have made sense. By naming it kaffara, the show tried to be unnecessarily more than what it wanted it to be.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

The policeman who arrested Qasim was enjoying his role.smiley4 He was rising his gun in front of Qasim as he was a dangerous criminal.smiley3

I think after getting out of jail. Qasim and Nimi will stay togather . Good for NimSim fans. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

The shows's "happy ending" does not really feel like one.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

The policeman who arrested Qasim was enjoying his role.smiley4 He was rising his gun in front of Qasim as he was a dangerous criminal.smiley3

I think after getting out of jail. Qasim and Nimi will stay togather . Good for NimSim fans. smiley36

They are kind of stuck with each other at this point. I wonder what will happen to Salman and Kiran though?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I genuinely wish that they should have stuck to the title name Faraar instead of going with Kaffara. Then the focus of Salar's habit of running away bring at the center of the show would have made sense. By naming it kaffara, the show tried to be unnecessarily more than what it wanted it to be.

I agree . Faraar is more suitible name for this show. But GEO is obssessed with religious names : Khuda Aur Mohabbat, Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai, Mere Khuda Jaane, Aye Musht E Khak , Alif, Makafaat , Kaffara and now Tauba.

roopshas1 thumbnail

They could have done so much better. But anyways, great going everyone. I loved watching this show with you guys. I will be back here tomorrow to reminisce about the good times. smiley32

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

They are kind of stuck with each other at this point. I wonder what will happen to Salman and Kiran though?

Salman was rejected right there. So Salman may change after he comes out of jail. Kiran after some time will get a suitible partner.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree . Faraar is more suitible name for this show. But GEO is obssessed with religious names : Khuda Aur Mohabbat, Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai, Mere Khuda Jaane, Aye Musht E Khak , Alif, Makafaat , Kaffara and now Tauba.

Honestly, it just seemed to add more gravity to the show than what the storyline intends. Kaffara should have fallen under the romance + melodrama category but the title made it seem as though there will be divine punishment for everyone who had wronged an innocent person.