Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: nevah_mind

Salar was co cute when he told Qasim "na karo yaar" while the latter was bs'ing away!
I loved it! <3

Salar is soooo cute in every scene that i feel like hugging and kissing himsmiley42. I don't know how sitara kept him at a distance after their marriage, she is really a cold hearted witch lolsmiley37

Edited by Sunshinem - 3 hours ago
Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually wish ki sad ending ho.. salar leaves for canada broken-heartedsmiley38 and sitara is left feeling sad and guiltysmiley28.. season 1 ends.

Season 2 starts after 2 yr leap. Salar comes back from canada and joins tahir's business. Sitara completes her postgraduation and for some reason works in tahir's company. Salar will be her bosssmiley15. New ost inthe backgroung🎵.. intense love- hate drama🔥.. jealousy from both sides❤️‍🔥.. passionate love confessions💞smiley43.

Oh how i wish this happens🤧.

Edited by Sunshinem - 3 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Even on imbd it is mentioned kaffara season 1(90 episode) realy hope for season 2smiley17 episode started

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

last update of this show ... waiting eagerly

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I actually wish ki sad ending ho.. salar leaves for canada broken-heartedsmiley38 and sitara is left feeling sad and guiltysmiley28.. season 1 ends.

Season 2 starts after 2 yr leap. Salar comes back from canada and joins tahir's business. Sitara completes her postgraduation and for some reason works in tahir's company. Salar will be her bosssmiley15. New ost inthe backgroung🎵.. intense love- hate drama🔥.. jealousy from both sides❤️‍🔥.. passionate love confessions💞smiley43.

Oh how i wish this happens🤧.

i don't have any expectations from the writer ... iss show ki ending hi itna ro roke likhi h ... i don't want her to butcher salar sitara anymore in another season ....
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They could give us fairy tale season 2 wala seaosn 2 yo theek hai. My little herat won't be able to bear this seperation wlaa shit.
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Update:1

Epi start with taya house. Salar told them about salman and ask them not to worry. Before going he will sort out the matter

Taya ask: kahan ja rhe ho.

Salar told them out of country .they ask about sitara: he said aap k sath rhegi. They dudnt understand his meaning. Promo and teaser scene between sitara salar.

Tahir asked salar: sitara ko kyin nhi lay..us ke ghar se aa rhe ho mein lene jaunga kl.

Salar: aao nazar rkh rhe ho Abhi bhi. Canada mein resedncy ka intezam kro..m going

Tahir said: alg ho gae ho? Divorce ppr sign krdoge.

Mehreen to mk him undrstand. That u cant leave with out her. Will u agree to divorce?

Salar logic: ja rha hun to kis se sogn kraugi. He went inside.

Salman got arrested...his mom crying told infront of police and her sons: tumhari harkte nimi k samne aai. Told them about her edit pics

Police cm to qasim house arrest him ..k sake ne bola hai tum sath the kiran ki kidnapping mein aur pics bhi edit krte ho. They left

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Update:1

Epi start with taya house. Salar told them about salman and ask them not to worry. Before going he will sort out the matter

Taya ask: kahan ja rhe ho.

Salar told them out of country .they ask about sitara: he said aap k sath rhegi. They dudnt understand his meaning. Promo and teaser scene between sitara salar.

Tahir asked salar: sitara ko kyin nhi lay..us ke ghar se aa rhe ho mein lene jaunga kl.

Salar: aao nazar rkh rhe ho Abhi bhi. Canada mein resedncy ka intezam kro..m going

Tahir said: alg ho gae ho? Divorce ppr sign krdoge.

Mehreen to mk him undrstand. That u cant leave with out her. Will u agree to divorce?

Salar logic: ja rha hun to kis se sogn kraugi. He went inside.

Salman got arrested...his mom crying told infront of police and her sons: tumhari harkte nimi k samne aai. Told them about her edit pics

Police cm to qasim house arrest him ..k sake ne bola hai tum sath the kiran ki kidnapping mein aur pics bhi edit krte ho. They left

adha episode toh isi bkvas m nikal dia 🤷‍♀️
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Schrute

They could give us fairy tale season 2 wala seaosn 2 yo theek hai. My little herat won't be able to bear this seperation wlaa shit.

i can accept season 2 if its all about silara romance ... baki khandan ka dikhaynge toh not interested

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Update 2

Zohaib give form to sitara, ask to give it salar. He wants to take admission. Tayo make sitara understand that she should go back to salar. There scene was nice to watch. Taya come and say go help in packing. Tayi say call him.

Nimi mother in qasim house, refuse to tk nimmi. I cant tk u with me