Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

What a beautifull scene. smiley42 Confrontations should only be like this. smiley32 I loved it. And I could imagine the hug too. smiley43

Thank u thanku for such lovely words. And thank u for readingsmiley17 ek hug to bnta tha naa.bs khwab ..khwab hi reh jaynge

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Thank u thanku for such lovely words. And thank u for readingsmiley17 ek hug to bnta tha naa.bs khwab ..khwab hi reh jaynge

And I think he left because he was afraid that he started dreaming of more than a hug. smiley2smiley43smiley36

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A scene from my dreamland

Scene continue from Nani house(when they went there after her death)

Sitara woke up suddenly, she didnt realize when she fall asleep while crying for nani. She lowered her legs from the sofa. Stretching her neck, her eyes fall on the empty bed. Her eyes went to clock , it was nearly half past 3. As heart got used to heavy weight of nani demise grief, she remember her earlier behaviour with Salar. She stood up and walk around the room. Her words were harsh, unnecessary. she shouldn't behave with him in that manner. Whatever the zid, the equation between them, but he loves his nani alot. There is no denial in it . Guilt washed over her face as she remembered her accusation on his character also. She went to window, rubbing her arms, feeling cold: mujhe salar ko aese nhi kehna chahey tha. Sahiba k accusation se wo pehli hi disturb tha. Jo bhi tareka ho uski zid ka, neecha dikhane ka...meri boundaries ki respect to usne hmesha hi ki hai.

She went out of the room, worriedly looking for him. After looking everywhere she decided to take stairs to terrace. And her hand unknowingly went to the shawl placed on the sofa. As expected, she found him standing alone, in cold looking up at the sky.

Her heart missed a beat, to find his face so lost, so broken. She walked to him: Salar aap is time yaha kya kr rhe hain.

He remain quite, his eyes fixed to some unknown sight. Sitara insist: buht late hogya hai, neeche chlein.

He finally spoke up, still looking away,: theek kaha tha tumne . I kill her.

Sitara stammered in guilt: mein buht preshan thi..mujhe aese nhi kehna chahey tha..aap chlein.

He finally looked at her: nhi tum ne theek kaha, mujhe hi realize nhi hua tha . Mene nani ko mara hai sitara. His tone had no feelings

Sitara: dekho hmara aur unka sath itna hi tha...aur jane anjane mein unhe kuch keh bhi dya hai to.

His interrupted with loud voice: nhi..jane anjane mein nhi, jaan bouch kr .

She tried to interrupt him: salar...

But he was not sensing her response. His tone become urgent as he was not able to hold the words anymore..: mene mar dya sitara unhe...ek insan thi jis ne bchpan se aaj tk mujhe itni mohabbat di, protection di..aur kya kya unke sath mene. Apni selfishness mein mene ye bhi nhi socha k mere jhoot se un pr kya guzre gi.

He grabbed her shoulder: ye bdla dya hai mene unki sari zindagi ki mohabbat ka, itna bda jhoot bol dya unse tumhare ley

Sitara confused: kesa jhoot.

He added in painful tone: meri mohabbat se badguman na ho, kam az km wo to tumhara sath dein, un se keh dya k tumhara behaviour , badtneezi justify hai....zid k ley shadi ki hai mene . Jis insaan ne mujhse hmesha pyar kya, us se hi mene itna bda jhoot bol dya

Sitara stared him in frozed state, remembering that painful call, she whispered: jhoot?

Salar continue ignoring her response. His tone getting desperate: apni biwi ki mohabbat mein, mene unki mohabbat ko war dya . Ye bhi nhi socha ek pal k ley wo kitna hurt hongi meri is hrkat se. Kyun krdya mene aese sitara...jb bhi, jis se bhi pyar krta hun usi k aansun ki vja kyun bn jata hun mein??

His cry turn bitter as his face dropped in crook of her neck: kyun maan tod deta hun, dil tukde tukde krdeta hun ..

Silent tears fall from sitara eyes, as her mind process his words. His bitter cry, his desperate hug, restless beating of his heart against her.....echoing his innocence, shouting for his golden heart .that is full of love...for her.

Her arms raised and wrapped around him, a desire to hold him near her, for ever ..A silent sob escape her mouth. She just wish time to stop, she just want to live this moment, to hold this feeling .

But she suddenly feel shiver as he pushed away with a jerk. Her lips uttered his name, desperate for the early warmth. His eyes full of emotions suddenly darkened , and that shine hide behind a veil. He took a step back: sorry.

She urgently took step toward him. But he turn his back toward her. And when he turn again, his tone was controlled carefree: extremely sorry. .

He move his hands around in air: I appologize for all this, all....touch.

Sitara took steps toward him: please salar.

He raised his finger, signaling her to stop at the spot. His tone clipped: No. Dont . Aur kareeb mt aana

He added in his early taunting style:arey phir baad mein blame bhi tum ne mujhe hi krna hai.

Sitara hopelessly: meri baat suno salar.

Salar: please not now .go..I mean, I should go .I need to go. Please.

She urgently follow him downstairs. He pickup the car keys from table. She grabbed his arm: jane nhi dungi mein.

He grabbed her arms and caged her between the wall and his heated body: smjha rha hun naa...dour raho.

Words stuck in her throat, in intensity of his gaze.

With that he left. After few moments she heared his car drive away. And she realized with teary eyes....he has finally left.

Wow, this is so beautiful and poignant 😍😍😍😍

You should write more. I'll look forward to reading your pieces

AAKMH2 thumbnail

And I think he left because he was afraid that he started dreaming of more than a hug. smiley2smiley43smiley36

Maybe ..maybe not...that u will know in next episodesmiley36 the way sitara accuse him is se pehle and also their discussion regarding..sahiba ko bedroom ki baat kese pta ..there should be some more scenes regarding their attraction and all..lekin director ko to tahir aur salman k close up dikhane the

Edited by AAKMH2 - 2 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Wow, this is so beautiful and poignant 😍😍😍😍

You should write more. I'll look forward to reading your pieces

Thank you so much such warm appreciation smiley31

smiley43 thanks for reading

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maybe ..maybe not...that u will know in next episodesmiley36 the way sitara accuse him is se pehle and also their discussion regarding..sahiba ko bedroom ki baat kese pta ..there should be some more scenes regarding their attraction and all..lekin director ko to tahir aur salman k close up dikhane the

I hope tonight Qasim and Salman get caught by police in 2 minutes, Nimmi and her mom come to live in Shawkat's house. smiley15 Tahir and his family disappear. Only Salara for the last 30 minutes. smiley42

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

I will be getting rid of my signature coz I don't want to remember how happy I was waiting for Kaffara's episodes every night.smiley38

Edited by awida - an hour ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will be getting rid of my signature coz I want to remember how happy I was waiting for Kaffara's episodes every night.smiley38

The first 10 episodes were totally opposite of what they showed us in the next 80 episodes smiley36

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

The first 10 episodes were totally opposite of what they showed us in the next 80 episodes smiley36

Yes. Those were full of fun. smiley4 Their impact was so strong that I couldn't skip any episode after that.smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail

I hope tonight Qasim and Salman get caught by police in 2 minutes, Nimmi and her mom come to live in Shawkat's house. smiley15 Tahir and his family disappear. Only Salara for the last 30 minutes. smiley42

Disappear in alien spaceship?smiley36 after watching teaser , i was like ye sb dikhaynge to mere salar sitara ko kb dikhayngesmiley19qasim ki aama ka shick dikhaynge, then phupo aur police .Mehreen k senseless convo, tahir k sath lazy style argue .phir kiran sitara phir taya..kya bchega peeche .aur bts dekh kr i think. Saba tahir aal will come to tk sitarasmiley18