Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Schrute

Rush to nahi kiya, flashbacks dikha dikha kar pahal kar diya. Timing was verh wrong. Atleast aaj tak mu clear kar dena tha.

Aur to aur beech me slap fest chal raha tha. Ek thappad to salman ko padna tha from sitara. Dil ko atleast usi se thandak pad jati

Yes salman ka thpad to reh hi gya..they ruin the second last episode. Salar ki family convo never make sense from the start..kehna kya chah rhe ho bhi? And in the precious 2nd last they are showing salman hrktein..the way he ask anghuti laun ya qazi to kiran ...

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Sitara baji tumhin chahiye kiya... Salar yahi gusa hafta pahly dekha lete tou aj ye noobat nah ati... So many loose ends.. Sahiba ka kafara kahan hai?? Sitara ka mu kyse clear howa.. ? Zohaib ka kafarra??ya phir sub kaffara salar ny ada karna tha

smiley37

Sahiba ne wo harassment k baad bhi pic upload ki .uski mom fitna phela rhi ..last epi mein sb ko akl aa gai?

Aur salar ko canada bhi jana hai, sitara ko chodna bhi nhi hai, biwi se bnti nhi, but us ke ghar walo k msle bhi suljhane hain

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

why i think this could happensmiley37

smiley37 just think buht scope hai. Let salar come back from canada after a year. 80 90 episode phir easily bn jaynge, kuch bhi nhi bdla..koi nhi sudhra. Just check, every character is nearly same as before. Qasim nimi salman sb wese hi raita pehla lenge, agr chance mila. And look at taya..asking sitara to go back home, even he knows now shadi kin halat mein hui thi. They had no affair!!!

Aur tahir? He knows his son dont want his wife to work or join buisness with her, he is still the same.

Aur sitara ye nhi soch rhi..mene kya kya kya hai...mujhe call nhi kri? Mere bare mein socha bhi hoga? Abhi bhi shikwa hi hai. Koi achai yaad nhi aai uski

Ye sb ese continue krein, 80 90 episode aur bm jayngi.

Aur Salar bhi nhi bdla...he is the same!!! He us running to canada, divorce kese mangi gi sitara phir . Wo pouch skta tha us se direct , ok jo tum chaho...lekin nhi sb wahin k wahin hai jahan se strart hue the

Edited by AAKMH2 - 7 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: LadyD

They should have done it bit earlier. Salar taking up project in Canada to give her space asking Nani, Junaid & saba to keep eye on her without her knowing. Her missing Salar & looking whole thing in different light & realizing his love for her. That was better than Nani MU for extension of show.

Or they should have shown her leaving to get him out of hardship he has to face because of her as they showed her listening to mehreen & thinking she needs to leave. They could have shown her using Nani accusation for that. Tahir, Saba or Kiran finding out why she left & plotting to clear MU. Meanwhile Sitara realizing that Salar really loves her when she is thinking about their moments together. Just like she fell in love with her with the shawl in rain incident.

Nani ki death everything was going right...salar ko shock mein dikhana chahey tha. Sitara ki family ka patchup tb dikhate, tb wo jane ka bolta usko khud. Canada nhi to kuch din kisi aur city...aur guilt share krta sitara se apna

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yes salman ka thpad to reh hi gya..they ruin the second last episode. Salar ki family convo never make sense from the start..kehna kya chah rhe ho bhi? And in the precious 2nd last they are showing salman hrktein..the way he ask anghuti laun ya qazi to kiran ...

Confidence dekh rhe the ladke ka smiley36

isko koi faraq nhi padega jail jaake bhi ... dheet h ek no ka

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

All she needs to do is go back to his home & tell him I want to spend my life as your wife. wherever you want to go I will come with you. Bas tum muzhe mohabbat karo,nakhre uthao aur mere liye kisi ka bhi gireban pakdo. Pighal jata banda. Will forget Canada.

I was hoping they move into Nani’s home after Mehreens insults or salar wanting to safeguard her from Tahir. They would have known eo better.

It looks like we will get two min patch up with whole family present

Salar k chote chote deeds jo sitara k ley, uni mein khana le kr wait krna, photoshoots vgera, realy want to see sitara coming to sitar or taking first step. Confessing her love, or even blaming him for playing with her mind or heart. I want her to see pagal in love and emotion for himsmiley28

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Nani ki death everything was going right...salar ko shock mein dikhana chahey tha. Sitara ki family ka patchup tb dikhate, tb wo jane ka bolta usko khud. Canada nhi to kuch din kisi aur city...aur guilt share krta sitara se apna

nani ki death guilt was so crap ...

dekha jaaye toh nani did die because of salar's lie ... instead salar should have blamed sitara ki tumhare liye maine jooth bola and meri nani mar gyi ... ek outburst toh bnta tha ...

writer ka dimag alag chalta h

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 6 hours ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally watched the 2nd last ep.

It was another slow episode which offered nothing new, except that Sitara is starting to realize Salar's worth. smiley16

I like it that they all chose to go to that mall, world is very small. And wasn't Sitara supposed to go after Salar? What stopped her from doing so, and apologyzing from him? I agree with Salar he shouldn't call her, or recieve her calls.

I like it that Salar proved it again that he won't forgive anyone for trying to mess with Sitara's izzat. Those words he said to Sahiba .. mean that no matter what.. Sitara's love won't be erased from his heart. smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Forum mein aa kr, kaffara k thread k sath envelope red kyun aa rha hai, baki k sath blue

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Forum mein aa kr, kaffara k thread k sath envelope red kyun aa rha hai, baki k sath blue

red alert pe chal rha h show smiley36