Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Thank you Awida for creating the fourth thread. I never thought we will reach the fourth thread. Honestly, I thought we will maximum go up to the second thread. Given that Jaan Nisar only has two threads as yet, I wonder how we got more engagement for Kaffara here.

because salara were fire .. in start their scenes were good and even up till middle it kept us all hooked and after that we all came to bash it lol but most important it gave us an awesome ml.. Ali ansari won 🙌
Edited by Queeen - an hour ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

I genuinely feel that the writer had no intention of writing a long post-marriage plot and that it got stretched up to 40 episodes only because of flashbacks and everything. Otherwise it would have ended at episode 70 or so.

but instead of giving us stupid fight scenes they could have given us decent scenes yar
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

He is not willing to let go of her in a genuine manner. He is basically repeating the pattern he had in his early days which was constant interference in Sitara's life. Yes, Sitara effed up, no doubt about that. But as you said, if he genuinely wants to end the relationship, why is he not setting her free like Taya said? He knows. Deep down he knows. He is mad. He is hurt. And he is being stubborn. Because he knows that if he officially signs any papers or gives a verbal divorce, Sitara will have nothing to do with him. And he does not want that. He is genuinely madly in love with her. Sitara, baby, just apologise and give this man some cuddles and kisses. He is a starving animal at this point. His wildlife photography thing is again just an escape route. The moment he has her back in his arms, he will forget about everything else.

salar is such a big baby man i love this about him he is just angry.. he can never leave sitara fo forever.. this woman show him a sign n the man will come running
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Leave everything beside...sbhi bhi tahir is trying, taya is calling him. Sitara??? Khud kyin nhi gai uske pass canada ka sun kr? Ab to first step le skti hai naa? Aur uske ulte khyal to sunaey hme pehle, ab koi khyal nhi aa rha usko?

All she needs to do is go back to his home & tell him I want to spend my life as your wife. wherever you want to go I will come with you. Bas tum muzhe mohabbat karo,nakhre uthao aur mere liye kisi ka bhi gireban pakdo. Pighal jata banda. Will forget Canada.

I was hoping they move into Nani’s home after Mehreens insults or salar wanting to safeguard her from Tahir. They would have known eo better.

It looks like we will get two min patch up with whole family present

Edited by LadyD - 16 hours ago
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 hours ago

It’s ironic that Sitara trusted her relatives blindly saying they are her people, khandnwale. And look how they turned out to be. Still she didn’t say a word against them. But kept mistrusting & ridiculing one person who really loves her & stands by her. And Tahir thinks she has knack for business. Isn’t Knowing people well is one of most important thing in business? Sitara also lacks smoothness needed in corporate world.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 14 hours ago

Any 1D fan here just read the news of liam . Im shook 😳

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I realy realy wish Salar canada chla jay...and they give us second season. Sitara tahir ka buisness smbha le. Baki story baad mein dikha dein. smiley16

This is the biggest wish I have now. I am not ready to say goodbye to Silara.smiley19

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 12 hours ago

Thank you Awida for creating the fourth thread. I never thought we will reach the fourth thread. Honestly, I thought we will maximum go up to the second thread. Given that Jaan Nisar only has two threads as yet, I wonder how we got more engagement for Kaffara here.

You are most welcome.

How couldn't we get more threads, when this show kept getting everyone hooked!smiley42 Discussions of this show kept growing, and with every passing episode, we had different opinions. But we kept loving Salara, and trying to understand the prospectives of all the characters, which were involved in the drama.

Nothing was able to cut us from this show even the bad writing, because by then, we kept encouraging eachother to see the positivities, and dream of the betterment of the upcoming tracks. I think the biggest success this show had is casting Ali Ansari and Laiba Khan as the leads. They caught our interest from the teasers themselves. And the 1st track was really interesting.. which made us all time lovers of Salara. smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 hours ago

Will we get a happy epilogue or private 5 minute reunion scene?smiley19 ya tahir aur taya ko zoom dikha kr hi the end krdengesmiley29

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Any 1D fan here just read the news of liam . Im shook 😳

it was so sudden and unexpected ... smiley22

he died just like that