Kaffara #3 (GEO) Ali Ansari , Laiba Khan , Usman Peerzada

Show Discussions

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 13 days ago

Hello everybody. smiley4

Here you can continue discussing your favourite show: Kaffara.

First ep of Kaffara hit screens on the 27th of July 2024. It is still running successfully on GEO tv.

1000071727.jpg

Storyline

Sitara, a lively orphan living with her brother, aunt, and uncle, finds joy in life's small things despite her aunt's poor treatment. Her aunt keeps her around because she has a share in the family's property. Salar, the son of a wealthy businessman, is passionate about photography, which often earns him criticism from his family. With a pure heart, Salar is known for evading his responsibilities. At her cousin's wedding, Sitara wrongly assumes Salar is the photographer. Salar develops a soft spot for Sitara after seeing how poorly she is treated. However, due to a conspiracy, objections arise about their closeness. Salar, once again, avoids the issue, leaving Sitara to face doubts from her own family.

Links of the previous threads:

Kaffara #1:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346866

Kaffara #2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361296

Edited by awida - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow ... thank you for the new thread awida smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Should we start posting here?

Congratulation everyone for new thread

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

You are welcome guys.

Thank you for making it possible to move to new threads. It is all because you keep discussing and loving this show.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the new thread

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Itna achha sahiba exposure dikha rahein thein and they spoilt it by showing Nani's attack

Ek track dhang se enjoy nahi karne dete. 😂

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I don’t think she will get pregnant

I actually really dislike stories where parents come...

same here . Love should be the only reason why a couple choose to stay togather.

Salar was disappointed after he overheared his father saying that Sitara trusts Salar coz she has no other option. And I loved it that Sitara cleared his doubts. For this majboori shouldn't be the reason for staying togather. Even in Tere Bin. I didn't like the ending.

Edited by awida - 13 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Itna achha sahiba exposure dikha rahein thein and they spoilt it by showing Nani's attack

Ek track dhang se enjoy nahi karne dete. 😂

Yes. That was a huge disappointmen. I was watching with my daughter. And I was telling her that they should show Sahiba messing her hair now.. but they focussed on everyones expressions, and then Nani. smiley38

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. That was a huge disappointmen. I was watching with my daughter. And I was telling her that they should show Sahiba messing her hair now.. but they focussed on everyones expressions, and then Nani. smiley38

Pehle to mujhe lga tha..video beech mein hi na bnd krdein....aur sb aur bhi galt smjhe salar kosmiley37 but after watching next teaser, shukr hai...ye harassment ka msla to solve hua

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

How old is your daughter...i mean I was watching with my 5 year ones ..and qasim aur Nimmi ka scene wo phone chod k dekh rhi thi🤣