Edited by AAKMH2 - 13 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 13 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is a perfect boyfriend material .. i wanted more scenes of their dating era ...

bhot jaldi shadi kra di ... i wanted him to take sitara to meet nani and saba Junaid ... introduce her to his other friends ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 13 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BTW it was very telling the way Sitara reacted to the very thought about losing Nani. Initially she was in denial mode and later she was panicking at the very thought that she would lose her.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

he is a perfect boyfriend material .. i wanted more scenes of their dating era ...

bhot jaldi shadi kra di ... i wanted him to take sitara to meet nani and saba Junaid ... introduce her to his other friends ...

Those friendship days were full of fun, and life. I too wish they showed more of them. Even after their last sea side date.. I wanted to see more of them chilling, going out with friends and all. But I can't be greedy. I got more than what I dreamt of when I started watching this show. Then I didn't expect Salar and Sitara to start meeting and having an instant friendship soon. Then I didn't expect that Salar will get obssessed of Sitara and run after her after the walima insult. Then even after he went to Canada, I didn't expect him to come back soon. In fact this show made my dreams true, and gave me more than I expected. It is the best romantic drama I watched since yrs. (I am trying to remember which romantic drama got me hooked )

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Those friendship days were full of fun, and life. I too wish they showed more of them. Even after their last sea side date.. I wanted to see more of them chilling, going out with friends and all. But I can't be greedy. I got more than what I dreamt of when I started watching this show. Then I didn't expect Salar and Sitara to start meeting and having an instant friendship soon. Then I didn't expect that Salar will get obssessed of Sitara and run after her after the walima insult. Then even after he went to Canada, I didn't expect him to come back soon. In fact this show made my dreams true, and gave me more than I expected. It is the best romantic drama I watched since yrs. (I am trying to remember which romantic drama got me hooked )

so true ... even though they were fighting but we got many romantic scenes and plots as well ... i wish this continues in upcoming track as well ...

i can bear MU as long as they are staying together ..

but i reay hate it when they divorce in heat of the moment or ghr chhod k bhag jana like in Tere bin, this sucks ...

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Those friendship days were full of fun, and life. I too wish they showed more of them. Even after their last sea side date.. I wanted to see more of them chilling, going out with friends and all. But I can't be greedy. I got more than what I dreamt of when I started watching this show. Then I didn't expect Salar and Sitara to start meeting and having an instant friendship soon. Then I didn't expect that Salar will get obssessed of Sitara and run after her after the walima insult. Then even after he went to canada, I didn't expect him to come back soon. In fact this show made my dreams true, and gave me more than I expected. It is the best romantic drama I watched since yrs. (I am trying to remember which romantic drama got me hooked )

Yes it issmiley42 their magic was very different from the start. It never seem typical. Also after their marriage, we get the track that show them together all the time. I dont mind extending track, but if it has more Salar sitara.

And I also dont want Salar to sing his love again and again. Ab wo chuo rahe, aur Sitara koshish kre. But it seems distance aa kr, story will mold better.

Ost ka last barish wala scene, Salar turn away and sitara was crying alone. Ost mostly shows how the story will progress

Edited by AAKMH2 - 13 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

so true ... even though they were fighting but we got many romantic scenes and plots as well ... i wish this continues in upcoming track as well ...

i can bear MU as long as they are staying together ..

but i reay hate it when they divorce in heat of the moment or ghr chhod k bhag jana like in Tere bin, this sucks ...

Same here. I hate those seperation tracks, I remember I was enjoying Aatish drama. It started off like Kaffara. And leads had the charm and chemistry. But suddenly after the secret marriage of the leads . The ML went missing.. and the FL had to face lots of troubles. Seperation lasted for 1third of the whole show. And it destroyed the whole show for me. smiley38

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yes it issmiley42 their magic was very different from the start. It never seem typical. Also after their marriage, we get the track that show them together all the time. I dont mind extending track, but if it has more Salar sitara.

And I also dont want Salar to sing his love again and again. Ab wo chuo rahe, aur Sitara koshish kre. But it seems distance aa kr, story will mold better.

Ost ka last barish wala scene, Salar turn away and sitara was crying alone. Ost mostly shows how the story will progress

Following the thought process of the writer .. I am confidant that there'll be no seperation between leads. And even if it happens.. Salar will make sure he checks Sitara in the Uni. Nani said that Sitara has exams. And Saba us due to give birth to her baby. So I guess it is almost 6 months after the marriage of Silara.They are going strong. Nothing can break them. smiley27

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Same here. I hate those seperation tracks, I remember I was enjoying Aatish drama. It started off like Kaffara. And leads had the charm and chemistry. But suddenly after the secret marriage of the leads . The ML went missing.. and the FL had to face lots of troubles. Seperation lasted for 1third of the whole show. And it destroyed the whole show for me. smiley38

Yeah I watch that drama too, infact with my husband. Seriously it took such a ugly turn. Also in tum bin, ek new character ki entry aur uske sath scene...hate that way. Have u watched Dil Lagi and Do Bol. Atleast the leads together till last in all this love hate