Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

They even show the episode's new scenes as fb in the same episode. Woh bhi nimsim ke scenes. 😡 Bahut zyada drag kar rahe hai. Aur fb dikhana hai toh SiLar scenes hi dikhaye at least.

Yes, they never show Salar sitara flashbacks. Kiran k rishte wale aa rhe, she will surely run away from home

AAKMH2 thumbnail

I came across nimsim somewhere and my reaction was that wah Nimmi n Qasim have the best ship name. 😂

Its actually cutesmiley37

Wese both were looking too good as a pair

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Aur if makers want to make nani death reason for their sepration ..to buht scope hai.

Salar ka apni hrkto pr guilt, he will ask Sitara to leave " jee lo apni zindagi u r free". He will leave the country or ask Sitara to shift to nani house. Sitara continue her studies & joining buisness with Tahir. And than they met after some time.

But it will be start from zero. Shadi k baad they have already repeat that track

Attraction, dosti, care, trust

Phir dubara se ye sb hoga!!!

even i think these guys need a break from each other .... but definitely i don't want them to hate each other ...

but i think nani ki death un dono ko ghr dene ke liye hi daali h.... thats what sitara dream was ...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aur if makers want to make nani death reason for their sepration ..to buht scope hai.

Salar ka apni hrkto pr guilt, he will ask Sitara to leave " jee lo apni zindagi u r free". He will leave the country or ask Sitara to shift to nani house. Sitara continue her studies & joining buisness with Tahir. And than they met after some time.

But it will be start from zero. Shadi k baad they have already repeat that track

Attraction, dosti, care, trust

Phir dubara se ye sb hoga!!!

Arre yaar Aisa mat kaho ( read it in Salar's voice.😂)

I'm trying to convince myself Nani's death is to bring them together and end the show. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I came across nimsim somewhere and my reaction was that wah Nimmi n Qasim have the best ship name. 😂

funny and cute ... smiley36

but inki story zyada interesting chl rhi h smiley36

AAKMH2 thumbnail

They are getting views on youtube..on daily basis. Drag to krenge naa

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Arre yaar Aisa mat kaho ( read it in Salar's voice.😂)

I'm trying to convince myself Nani's death is to bring them together and end the show. 😂

Hehe.... arey mohabbat mein khone ka dar nhi hoga to mohabbat ka asal ehsaas kese hoga. Pehle mein zid thi ab nani ka promisee hun, mohabbat to aap ne kbhi ki hi nhi Salar.

(now you read the reason in Sitara voice)smiley37smiley43

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Yes, they never show Salar sitara flashbacks. Kiran k rishte wale aa rhe, she will surely run away from home

iska rishta pakka hoga Pehle ... dabees paise leke bhaag jayega mujhe lgta h
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

funny and cute ... smiley36

but inki story zyada interesting chl rhi h smiley36

Sach mein! I am waiting to see if qasim will tell nimmi y he married her. Nimmi was waiting to make qasim's life zeher, aur ulta ho gaya. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Sach mein! I am waiting to see if qasim will tell nimmi y he married her. Nimmi was waiting to make qasim's life zeher, aur ulta ho gaya. 😂

infact nimmi thinks that all this is planned by zoya , qasim k pass itna dimag kaha h smiley37