Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Laiba seems to be doing many projects

This is just a short film.

Hope she does something really good and it's not a daily soap. 😂

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

this whole nani death track seems forced to me .... just to give silar their home , writer ko yhi reason mila ? Nani normally bhi mar skti thi without creating any MU .. smiley39

Exactly. Like after Sitara cleared his name, maybe give them a day or two and then maybe when they are visiting Nani, she gets an attack and ultimately passes away. Connecting this to the previous two tracks, the harrassment and then Salar defamation, was too much. There was no need for that. Maybe if they wanted to give a misunderstanding, give it between Mehreen and Sitara. Mehreen could have in grief lashed out and said that Sitara did not call ambulance soon enough or respond fast enough and then when she learns that SiLaar is moving out there, she could have lashed out even more. The storyline did not need another MU between the leads.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Exactly. Even though Sitara was upset that day, she still greeted Mehreen politely. It was Mehreen who was like "to tum ho Salman ki cousin" and began making comments about her class. Even when she came down with Salar, it was Mehreen who started with taunts. Like Madam, if you cannot take it, do not dish it out in the first place. Even now, she behaves so sanctimoniously. Even I do not condone some of Sitara's caustic remarks, but frankly Mehreen started it.

and with Saba Junaid , though i really didn't like how it came out , but vaha bhi starting saba junaid ne hi ki thi smiley37

what i mean is sitara do speak rudely , but her rudeness always comes as a response to another person ... but once she realized her mistake , she apologize...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Exactly. Like after Sitara cleared his name, maybe give them a day or two and then maybe when they are visiting Nani, she gets an attack and ultimately passes away. Connecting this to the previous two tracks, the harrassment and then Salar defamation, was too much. There was no need for that. Maybe if they wanted to give a misunderstanding, give it between Mehreen and Sitara. Mehreen could have in grief lashed out and said that Sitara did not call ambulance soon enough or respond fast enough and then when she learns that SiLaar is moving out there, she could have lashed out even more. The storyline did not need another MU between the leads.

i feel this track was not planned before ... mtlb kuch sir pair hi nhi h nani ki death ka ... or kitni stupid chiz ki MU h dekha jaaye toh ...
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

This is just a short film.

Hope she does something really good and it's not a daily soap. 😂

even i want Laiba to try some different roles ... i hope after kaffara success , she may get good scripts ...
roopshas1 thumbnail

and with Saba Junaid , though i really didn't like how it came out , but vaha bhi starting saba junaid ne hi ki thi smiley37

what i mean is sitara do speak rudely , but her rudeness always comes as a response to another person ... but once she realized her mistake , she apologize...

Like I get that Saba and Junaid were trying to protect Salar (that entire thing was so hilarious) but it start with Junaid and Saba randomly confronting Sitara out of nowhere. One good thing about Sitara is that she knows how to apologise. A lot of people even if they know they are in wrong do not apologise out of ego. Even Salar didn't want to apologise to Saba but it was good that Sitara did.

roopshas1 thumbnail

i feel this track was not planned before ... mtlb kuch sir pair hi nhi h nani ki death ka ... or kitni stupid chiz ki MU h dekha jaaye toh ...

Now all I am waiting for is Sahiba to try to kill Sitara. smiley24

roopshas1 thumbnail

even i want Laiba to try some different roles ... i hope after kaffara success , she may get good scripts ...

I want to see her in a primetime drama. She deserves a better makeup artist.smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Now all I am waiting for is Sahiba to try to kill Sitara. smiley24

only way to get everything thing fixed between them smiley36
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seeing roopshas and Priyanka supporting Sitara.

a close up of a man 's face with a smile on his face .