Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

we can watch it live on geotv site ... i used to watch tere bin there

Wish they would have live streamed on their YT channel.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Wish they would have live streamed on their YT channel.

In my opinion, watching live is real torture. You cant fast forward or skip any part. Aur ab to they show flasbacks for saba and sahiba also for dragging. It realy feel annoy.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yeah but the guy zohaib was talking to regarding the murder was the same guy who salman was talking to. He can tell salman about zohaib's plan and maybe the one jiska encojnter hua was someone he appointed to shoot

Yes, mujhe wo bnda dekha hua lga tha ...abd salman line, us ki sb activities ki detail chahey. Salman ko pya to sb hai, maybe he is asking for proof. To show it to taya and tayii. Also he ask kiran boyfriend to trust him, he is going to do a big game

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Finally watched the episode and it was so good. From today I'll not read the updates on X as they r just filled with negativity n also misleading. Also selective clips daal ke unnecessary negativity faila rahe hai.

Loved the mehreen - saba convo. Saba is a gem of a person and I love mehreen saba equation. Mehreen really loves and respects Saba.

Also Mehreen's behaviour towards Sitara is understandable. Her entire family gives Sitara priority over her, especially when considering that she has stronger relationships with them, than Sitara does.

Nani is on her death bed and being so self righteous she was bound to let salar know how disappointed she was with him. ( When she did this again their was this uproar and abusing for Nani just coz she was against the ML. But once the mu cleared and they show her happy for ML, Nani becomes great again. 😂) Also I had said this yesterday too, that however noble his intentions were, salar did bring grief to Nani. And surprisingly they showed both Nani and salar accepting this. (But obv on X noone will mention this or post such clips 🙄).

Similarly Sitara with a lot of concern asked Salar to just agree to whatever Nani says and to accept he loves her to make Nani happy. Nothing wrong with what she said, as according to her she still thinks Salar married her for zid. N then ofc she had to hear the part where Salar says no he'll not take her responsibility, to create more mu for her.

Anyways I for one am looking forward to the next few episodes. 😂 But no more X updates. Khud hi dekh ke POV banaungi.

Yes agree with your points, to watch whole epi and watch selected scenes...are different.

Salar sitara se zyada, I have issue with writer. It was annoying way to move the story forward. This twist could be better. Salar guilt could be enough. ..to again make her listen aadhi aadhuri baat to create more misunderstanding.

Yesterday , I only like one thing. When Tahir told nani, nhi zid nhi hai ..apni biwi se mohabbat krta hai. Realy hope uske dad ko hi sch realize hojay.

I realy wish to see Mehreen character turn positive after this grief. To leave parents or family cant give you life long peace. Hope his parents accept Sitara and their relation. Apni zindagi mein aag lgane k ley ye dono hi kafi hain.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

a cat is laying on its back on a wooden floor next to a radiator .

Finally read all the posts.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

a cat is laying on its back on a wooden floor next to a radiator .

Finally read all the posts.

smiley37smiley37

please join us , it is fun ... smiley36

pressu thumbnail

smiley37smiley37

please join us , it is fun ... smiley36

After reading about Sitara's actions I am like

a woman with a ring on her finger holds her head in her hands

I can see girls trying really hard to present her pov.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

In my opinion, watching live is real torture. You cant fast forward or skip any part. Aur ab to they show flasbacks for saba and sahiba also for dragging. It realy feel annoy.

That's true too n seriously the FBs are now beyond annoying. Like I keep saying Silar moments ke hi fb de dein. The show entire FBs of PPL like sahiba n even Zara!

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

After reading about Sitara's actions I am like

a woman with a ring on her finger holds her head in her hands

I can see girls trying really hard to present her pov.

i am gonna tag you going forward while writing about Sitara ... you have to support me smiley31
pressu thumbnail

i am gonna tag you going forward while writing about Sitara ... you have to support me smiley31

From the posts I read and understood, if you write posts supporting Sitara it will be difficult for me to support you, as of now. And this is the first time I am actually against a FL. I understand what is happening from the posts but the way Sitara is behaving is making it difficult for me to see things from her perspective.

I hope we get to see a turn in her behaviour. Now what is happening with the story is that it is making Sitara a difficult person to the extent that it is making Salar’s mistakes from the past seem small in front of Sitara’s behaviour. I still hold on to my view about Ehtisham’s walima function time humiliation by Salar to Sitara was completely unnecessary. Other incidents I can somehow understand Salar’s behaviour but it was the incident where he was completely off the track.