Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I was watching shorts of previous episodes , kitni perfection thi. That Ehtisham walima episode, the lines, they eye contact. When she ask Qasim to drop her, the way salar choose to walk away first

Ab kya krdya hai serial ka...

Story drag krne k chkkr mein, they ruin the lead characters. Sitara ko confuse soul bma dya, on one side she admire Salar...k dushmni bhi zarf se jrta hai, khudar hai, character bhi khrab nhi ho skta. To how can she think he can be reason of his own nani death.

Her death glare on her funeral was enough, itni harsh lines kon likh kr de rha usko. She is literally telling sana" us ka sch nani ko kha gya" aap ne unko body bola . She knows, ek nani se hi mohabbat ki hai sari life usne...hope saba put sense in her mind...aur wo sch mein uske pass apologize krne hi gai ho. Baatein sunane nhi😭

Death bed pr easily misunderstanding clear ho skti thi , but they choose to stretch it.

I dont remember him telling Junaid, hope so aesa hua ho. Hope she heared Salar Junaid convo, and realize his truth

bold - this scene came after their walima drama when salar asked nani to take sitara with her ... then later junaid asked salar why he didn't go to Nani .. then he told junaid that he will never let nani hate sitara
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

No...I remember watching the scene. The main told him, shukr kro encounter hogya. Wrna sb phaste

han kya ?? maybe i missed some scenes
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah but the guy zohaib was talking to regarding the murder was the same guy who salman was talking to. He can tell salman about zohaib's plan and maybe the one jiska encojnter hua was someone he appointed to shoot
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yeah but the guy zohaib was talking to regarding the murder was the same guy who salman was talking to. He can tell salman about zohaib's plan and maybe the one jiska encojnter hua was someone he appointed to shoot

yh sab kya chl rha h smiley44smiley44

jaldi khtm karo iss show ko please

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally watched the episode and it was so good. From today I'll not read the updates on X as they r just filled with negativity n also misleading. Also selective clips daal ke unnecessary negativity faila rahe hai.

Loved the mehreen - saba convo. Saba is a gem of a person and I love mehreen saba equation. Mehreen really loves and respects Saba.

Also Mehreen's behaviour towards Sitara is understandable. Her entire family gives Sitara priority over her, especially when considering that she has stronger relationships with them, than Sitara does.

Nani is on her death bed and being so self righteous she was bound to let salar know how disappointed she was with him. ( When she did this again their was this uproar and abusing for Nani just coz she was against the ML. But once the mu cleared and they show her happy for ML, Nani becomes great again. 😂) Also I had said this yesterday too, that however noble his intentions were, salar did bring grief to Nani. And surprisingly they showed both Nani and salar accepting this. (But obv on X noone will mention this or post such clips 🙄).

Similarly Sitara with a lot of concern asked Salar to just agree to whatever Nani says and to accept he loves her to make Nani happy. Nothing wrong with what she said, as according to her she still thinks Salar married her for zid. N then ofc she had to hear the part where Salar says no he'll not take her responsibility, to create more mu for her.

Anyways I for one am looking forward to the next few episodes. 😂 But no more X updates. Khud hi dekh ke POV banaungi.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Frankly I didn't watch those parts properly at all, so I'm confused exactly kya hua tha, other than that guy Zohaib hired getting killed in an encounter.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Finally watched the episode and it was so good. From today I'll not read the updates on X as they r just filled with negativity n also misleading. Also selective clips daal ke unnecessary negativity faila rahe hai.

Loved the mehreen - saba convo. Saba is a gem of a person and I love mehreen saba equation. Mehreen really loves and respects Saba.

Also Mehreen's behaviour towards Sitara is understandable. Her entire family gives Sitara priority over her, especially when considering that she has stronger relationships with them, than Sitara does.

Nani is on her death bed and being so self righteous she was bound to let salar know how disappointed she was with him. ( When she did this again their was this uproar and abusing for Nani just coz she was against the ML. But once the mu cleared and they show her happy for ML, Nani becomes great again. 😂) Also I had said this yesterday too, that however noble his intentions were, salar did bring grief to Nani. And surprisingly they showed both Nani and salar accepting this. (But obv on X noone will mention this or post such clips 🙄).

Similarly Sitara with a lot of concern asked Salar to just agree to whatever Nani says and to accept he loves her to make Nani happy. Nothing wrong with what she said, as according to her she still thinks Salar married her for zid. N then ofc she had to hear the part where Salar says no he'll not take her responsibility, to create more mu for her.

Anyways I for one am looking forward to the next few episodes. 😂 But no more X updates. Khud hi dekh ke POV banaungi.

that place is scary as hell (X)... I don't even remember when was the last time i logged in there ..
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

that place is scary as hell (X)... I don't even remember when was the last time i logged in there ..

Yeah don't ask. N in split seconds the other characters become great or villainous on the basis of the way they show the interaction with the leads, especially the ML, instead of looking at the overall show.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Can ppl in india watch the episode when it's aired?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Can ppl in india watch the episode when it's aired?

we can watch it live on geotv site ... i used to watch tere bin there