Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

.... .No, in real life he would be filing a divorce just to get away from her and not still proclaiming love...

... Her being nicer than the people around her is not really a complement given how they are mostly despicable people.

Its a pretty known phenomenon that the abused sometimes become the abuser. You can extend them the understanding as to where they are coming from but they can't use that as an excuse to perpetuate trauma.. That's what sitara is doing.. She is emotionally damaging salaar.. You can't keep using your past traumas to destroy someone else.

Her relationship with nani is just a month old. While time doesn't measure love but salaar has been literally raised by nani. She knows how much he loves her. Yet she 1) blames him for her death 2) accuses him of not loving nani bec he apparently he said 'body'...

.... She doesn't need to be a great person or love him madly or be a good wife to just keep quiet... Just any decent person would have more sense/empathy to shut up.. This is not simply immaturity or dumbness but being a nasty person..

I'm not asking salaar to run away.. Leaving a toxic person does not count as running..

I don't know what the writer has done.. If your story is like 100 episodes you need to show character growth... Sitara ka growth negative ho gaya hai.. Your main leads actions should never be inexcusable.

I was literally trying to be empathetic towards Sitara. I was fine with everything because I got that she had trust issues but man she is really really annoying and low-key toxic for Salaar. Blaming him for his own Nani's death, making him feel guilty for something he isn't responsible for instead of standing by him in this emotional situation is the worst one can do. How they are gonna redeem her , idk.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I think misunderstandings dono side se hoti to accha hota. Like Salar would have thought that perhaps Sitara only married him for protection or because she had no choice left, but definitely not for money because she really does not care about that. While Sitara thought he married her because of zid but later thought he is doing this out of a sense of duty or responsibility or humdardi. It is exhausting right now because it always gives the vibe of one person who fighting against a wall. That is emotionally exhausting.

Jab bhi Salar side se kuch misunderstanding hoti hai, it gets resolved instantly. Like how Sitara heard salar Junaid talk n the mu got resolved immediately. In Sitara's case woh resolve bhi karna chahati hai n they come with a new mu

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Jab bhi Salar side se kuch misunderstanding hoti hai, it gets resolved instantly. Like how Sitara heard salar Junaid talk n the mu got resolved immediately. In Sitara's case woh resolve bhi karna chahati hai n they come with a new mu

because salar will do worst if he misunderstood something as we saw at ehtesham's walima smiley36 ...

by the way vo scene yaad h when he was waiting for sitara to ask his help for lift but instead she asked Qasim smiley37

i was like - bhai itni beizzati ke baad vo tumse help kyu mangegi ... smiley37

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 12 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/byra2TdhRFc?si=lZknqv_UnpMtoHa0

Salman ko CID m hona chahiye tha ... isko saare saboot sbse Pehle milte h smiley37

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

because salar will do worst if he misunderstood something as we saw at ehtesham's walima smiley36 ...

by the way vo scene yaad h when he was waiting for sitara to ask his help for lift but instead she asked Qasim smiley37

i was like - bhai itni beizzati ke baad vo tumse help kyu mangegi ... smiley37

Writer/ makers are hellbent on turning FL into the main villain. 😂

Also in case of Sitara there are many unresolved issues other than Salar. They keep hinting about how her family turning their back after her marriage has been playing on her mind and affecting her. Also they r showing that she's on the verge of a mental breakdown n i suppose Nani's death is the trigger. Ab dekhna hai how they show her react.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Writer/ makers are hellbent on turning FL into the main villain. 😂

Also in case of Sitara there are many unresolved issues other than Salar. They keep hinting about how her family turning their back after her marriage has been playing on her mind and affecting her. Also they r showing that she's on the verge of a mental breakdown n i suppose Nani's death is the trigger. Ab dekhna hai how they show her react.

writer is not interested in showing the mental exhaustion Sitara is in ... tbh even now i don't hate sitara , she hasn't done anything below the belt yet ...

i am going to ignore her dialogues here and there which doesn't make any sense to her character ... i am going to blame dialogue writer here ...

if you leave aside her taunts from the promo , i think her anger makes sense ... nani told her about salar saying he doesn't love her , then sitara overhead salar saying he will not take her responsibility ..

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 12 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtube.com/shorts/byra2TdhRFc?si=lZknqv_UnpMtoHa0

Salman ko CID m hona chahiye tha ... isko saare saboot sbse Pehle milte h smiley37

Thats why I told u before, I like salman🤣 his every action bring good reaction for Salar Sitara🤣 kiran ki baat yehi open krega...

Zohaib ki baat is ley ki...salar never dis uss with Sitara ..but she knows. Thats why I think, it will lead to blackmailing. Yaar wo to zinda hai bnda, jis ne zohaib ko btaya tha, k encounter hogya hai. Writer koi looose end nhi chodta. Infact nimmi k phone gum hona( jo zoya ne phenka tha) uska bhi link jod dya, k tb pics misplace hui thi.

Isley I am sure, jb end mein sitara ka mind bdle ga, wo is baad ki vja se dar jaygi..for zohaib punishment. She dsnt know k Salar already forgive Zohaib

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Thats why I told u before, I like salman🤣 his every action bring good reaction for Salar Sitara🤣 kiran ki baat yehi open krega...

Zohaib ki baat is ley ki...salar never dis uss with Sitara ..but she knows. Thats why I think, it will lead to blackmailing. Yaar wo to zinda hai bnda, jis ne zohaib ko btaya tha, k encounter hogya hai. Writer koi looose end nhi chodta. Infact nimmi k phone gum hona( jo zoya ne phenka tha) uska bhi link jod dya, k tb pics misplace hui thi.

Isley I am sure, jb end mein sitara ka mind bdle ga, wo is baad ki vja se dar jaygi..for zohaib punishment. She dsnt know k Salar already forgive Zohaib

as far as i remember , it was first Junaid who told salar at wedding ki uss goon ka encounter ho gya h and police is investigating ...

nobody informed zoaib anything ... uska toh call utha hi nhi rha tha goon

AAKMH2 thumbnail

I was watching shorts of previous episodes , kitni perfection thi. That Ehtisham walima episode, the lines, they eye contact. When she ask Qasim to drop her, the way salar choose to walk away first

Ab kya krdya hai serial ka...

Story drag krne k chkkr mein, they ruin the lead characters. Sitara ko confuse soul bma dya, on one side she admire Salar...k dushmni bhi zarf se jrta hai, khudar hai, character bhi khrab nhi ho skta. To how can she think he can be reason of his own nani death.

Her death glare on her funeral was enough, itni harsh lines kon likh kr de rha usko. She is literally telling sana" us ka sch nani ko kha gya" aap ne unko body bola . She knows, ek nani se hi mohabbat ki hai sari life usne...hope saba put sense in her mind...aur wo sch mein uske pass apologize krne hi gai ho. Baatein sunane nhi😭

Death bed pr easily misunderstanding clear ho skti thi , but they choose to stretch it.

I dont remember him telling Junaid, hope so aesa hua ho. Hope she heared Salar Junaid convo, and realize his truth

AAKMH2 thumbnail

as far as i remember , it was first Junaid who told salar at wedding ki uss goon ka encounter ho gya h and police is investigating ...

nobody informed zoaib anything ... uska toh call utha hi nhi rha tha goon

No...I remember watching the scene. The main told him, shukr kro encounter hogya. Wrna sb phaste