Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

I have now understood why this show is called Kaffara. Audience kar rahi hai kaffara is show ko pasand karne ka 😂

Edited by princessjojo - 12 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Lo ji nani jate jate nawa raita phela gayin smiley44smiley18

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Sahiba wale scene mein to video proof mil gai, ab salar ki schai ka proof kahan se aayga? Marne wale to witness bnne se rhe...realy Salar need a break from Sitara.we need a break.

Ek to half drama mein flashbacks hote hai....aur sitara ki ulti hrkte. Realy O got headache today

Ikr I'm done with sitara man she is so ott in the precap she was saying koi kabar sy aye ga rabish is she crazy her dialogues are harsh and cheap...

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Khana khane k ilawa koi bat nhi ati es sitara baji ko... she is getting on my last nerve 😤

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

They ruined a beautiful equation of sitara salar and nani and salar n now 😢

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

They ruined a beautiful equation of sitara salar and nani and salar n now 😢

i think this gonna last till tomorrow's episode only ...

so don't watch it till then ....

i am gonna skip these epis like i did with post marriage episodes ... smiley44

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I don't think that is how life works unfortunately. Sitara is dumb, no doubt about that, but she is also a good person. In fact, a far better human being than many or most around her. Salar understands that and that is why he is in love with her and is supporting her by ignoring or tolerating her extraneous behaviour. But also, he himself needs support. He is a human and like Sitara, he is also very young. He is supposed to be around 24 years old right now. That is a young age to get married. It is clear that neither of them have enough maturity to handle real life and emotions right now without any external guidance or support.

Sitara is grieving because she feels like she has lost the one elder in her sasural who has accepted her unconditionally. Especially so in a sasural which is hostile to her. Not surprising because she is only around 20 years old and what she had craved for most is a family particularly the love and blessings of an elder.

But here is the thing. Now is not the time to make it about you. Considering the fact that she has seen death and grief even prior to this, it is very immature of her to behave like this. Your husband is handling it much better than you.

It is good that Saba admonished her and redirected her because she really needed to step up as Salar's wife right now. He needs support. She needs to learn to set her own grief aside and support him. Getting up and leaving is all that Salar had been doing prior to his marriage. If he couldn't deal with something, he used to run away.

Unfortunately, adults do not have the luxury to run away. They have to face the world even if they do not want to. And both Salar and Sitara need to do that. That being growing up. Salar can not pack up and leave just because he can not handle things any more and Sitara can not become so wrapped up in her emotions that she forgets that she is no longer a child anymore.

.... .No, in real life he would be filing a divorce just to get away from her and not still proclaiming love...

... Her being nicer than the people around her is not really a complement given how they are mostly despicable people.

Its a pretty known phenomenon that the abused sometimes become the abuser. You can extend them the understanding as to where they are coming from but they can't use that as an excuse to perpetuate trauma.. That's what sitara is doing.. She is emotionally damaging salaar.. You can't keep using your past traumas to destroy someone else.

Her relationship with nani is just a month old. While time doesn't measure love but salaar has been literally raised by nani. She knows how much he loves her. Yet she 1) blames him for her death 2) accuses him of not loving nani bec he apparently he said 'body'...

.... She doesn't need to be a great person or love him madly or be a good wife to just keep quiet... Just any decent person would have more sense/empathy to shut up.. This is not simply immaturity or dumbness but being a nasty person..

I'm not asking salaar to run away.. Leaving a toxic person does not count as running..

I don't know what the writer has done.. If your story is like 100 episodes you need to show character growth... Sitara ka growth negative ho gaya hai.. Your main leads actions should never be inexcusable.

Edited by bips - 12 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I can see Sitara is in a shock. And in the end of the promo that was her hand on Salar's shoulder, na? So I guess she realised her mistake. I hope she apologizes. smiley4

Edited by awida - 12 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's always 1 step forward, 2 steps backward for Sitara. Everytime they show some progress, then the next episode they show her lapsing back. Don't exactly know what the writer is trying to show.

Also everytime they show its her who's having mu and then reacting badly and ends up as the baddie.🙄

Also it was evident that Sitara was going to react strongly, but yeah didn't expect her to lash out at Salar. Let's see if she realises or continues with her anger towards Salar. I think it'll be the former.

Edited by khamosshhh - 12 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello folks ... smiley31

I suddenly remembered that Junaid knows about salar lying about sitara being his zid to Nani ... there was a small convo between episodes where he said to Juanid , everyone hates sitara because of him but he will never let nani hate her ....