Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Pehle to mujhe lga tha..video beech mein hi na bnd krdein....aur sb aur bhi galt smjhe salar kosmiley37 but after watching next teaser, shukr hai...ye harassment ka msla to solve hua

ekta kapoor ka show hota toh definitely yhi hota smiley37
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

pehle nimmi qasim ke scenes skip krte the coz silar scenes were more interesting .... agr MU hui toh , sitara salar ke scenes karungi kyuki nimmi qasim ka plot zyada interesting h smiley36

yh Ehtesham har baat pe rone kyu lag jata h smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

ab itna kuch chl hi rha h , salman kiran ki love story hi dikhaa deta writersmiley36

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 13 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

How old is your daughter...i mean I was watching with my 5 year ones ..and qasim aur Nimmi ka scene wo phone chod k dekh rhi thi🀣

My daughter is 12 yrs old. She enjoys watching Kaffara with me. smiley4 My other kids don't watch dramas, they enjoy mobile games and playstation. smiley24

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Pehle to mujhe lga tha..video beech mein hi na bnd krdein....aur sb aur bhi galt smjhe salar kosmiley37 but after watching next teaser, shukr hai...ye harassment ka msla to solve hua

Yes. Alhamdulillah. Sahiba is slapped by her mom. Hopefully we won't see her face again.

I am sad that Nani is dying. I wish it was Mehreen. Even after Sitara helped Salar , still Mehreen hasn't changed. smiley44

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I loved it how Kiran exposed Salman, and Najma. This girl is unstopable. smiley36 But her time is coming .. and I want to see Shahida and Taya's faces then. smiley15

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I loved it how Kiran exposed Salman, and Najma. This girl is unstopable. smiley36 But her time is coming .. and I want to see Shahida and Taya's faces then. smiley15

but i am confused why didn't she tell about that message fiasco ? pta nahi kya isko πŸ€”

what would be Taya’s attitude when he comes to know that kiran is also involved in this matter ?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Completed watching the mega episode.

I think Nani's death will bring them closer. In the episode they cleared that Nani has been unwell for a long time and it was her concern for salar that kept her alive. Now she knows he's in good hands so she can die in peace. Ofc she's worried for Sitara too now n that's y in the promo she asks salar to take care of her so she can die in peace. I think Sitara overhearing salar is misleading. I think he'll promise Nani to take care of Sitara and Sitara will actually overhead that. Maybe he'll even tell he married her for love and it was never the case of ego ann degrading her. That way Nani will really die in peace. πŸ˜‚

Frankly I'm just so desperate for the show to end and no new tracks. πŸ˜‚

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Completed watching the mega episode.

I think Nani's death will bring them closer. In the episode they cleared that Nani has been unwell for a long time and it was her concern for salar that kept her alive. Now she knows he's in good hands so she can die in peace. Ofc she's worried for Sitara too now n that's y in the promo she asks salar to take care of her so she can die in peace. I think Sitara overhearing salar is misleading. I think he'll promise Nani to take care of Sitara and Sitara will actually overhead that. Maybe he'll even tell he married her for love and it was never the case of ego ann degrading her. That way Nani will really die in peace. πŸ˜‚

Frankly I'm just so desperate for the show to end and no new tracks. πŸ˜‚

i wish writer bhi itni hi sidhi nikle smiley36
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

par dekha jaaye toh sitara ko gussa hona nahi chahiye ... nani salar ki hi thi and he spent his all childhood with her only .. so she should be kind of emotionally support him ...