Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Written update do. Bche sula rhi hun .cant increase volume on phone

salar brought food for sitara and sitara gave nasty remarks saying she will not die hungry ... salar said nani uski bhi sagi thi .. then sitara said vo toh pta chl gya tha jab apne unhe "body" kaha tha ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Mostky aese nhi hote pak daily soaps🤣

Shadi pr khtm ho jana chahey tha, ye ab date k baad sb theek hojata. Enough roller coaster for one love story...ye nani ki death dikhane ka kya tuk tha.

Now I realy wish...k jo sb smjh rhe aesa hi hota...salar ne zid mein ho shadi ki hoti. Aur baad mein feelings ka ehsaas hota. Itna bura na lgta tb uske ley, saza bhi bnti tb.

Kyun itna bura dikha rhe bechare k sath🥲

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The thing is all melodrama have been cringe. From salar insulting Sitara in Ehtisham walima to all the slap fests to both the parties in zayan's farmhouse.

Seems this is going to be my first and last Pak daily. 🙄😂

same here ... today after feeling mentally exhausted , i got reminded why i stopped watching dramas back then ...

thaka dia bhai mujhe ... mera toh sir dard kr rha h smiley44

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

today Nani's death track reminded me of Meerab's father track in tere bin ..... these tracks were not needed

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 12 days ago
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shadi pr khtm ho jana chahey tha, ye ab date k baad sb theek hojata. Enough roller coaster for one love story...ye nani ki death dikhane ka kya tuk tha.

Now I realy wish...k jo sb smjh rhe aesa hi hota...salar ne zid mein ho shadi ki hoti. Aur baad mein feelings ka ehsaas hota. Itna bura na lgta tb uske ley, saza bhi bnti tb.

I think misunderstandings dono side se hoti to accha hota. Like Salar would have thought that perhaps Sitara only married him for protection or because she had no choice left, but definitely not for money because she really does not care about that. While Sitara thought he married her because of zid but later thought he is doing this out of a sense of duty or responsibility or humdardi. It is exhausting right now because it always gives the vibe of one person who fighting against a wall. That is emotionally exhausting.

Edited by roopshas1 - 12 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

but today salar was looking so pitiful ... he is not able to understand where everything went wrong ...

i think main reason could be that he stopped talking with Junaid ..

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Salaar needs to leave. He doesn't need to talk or explain anything to sitara. Forget a wife, if any person doesn't have basic decency to not hurt someone who is already hurting from the death of family, you need to kick them out of your life

Sitara is probably one of the worst female leads i have ever seen.. no one should be forced to spend the rest of their life with her. ... kuch logon ko mohabbat raas hi nahin aati

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Sitara, it wasn’t Salar’s truth that killed Nani. It was your need for theatrics. Where was the need to use Saba’s baby shower to create drama, show the video and stress Nani out. These people cannot have a peaceful function without drama lol

And separately I want to point out the prolonged nonsense she uttered at the party. Effective people are straight shooters. Keep it short, simple and make your point.

She made it mostly about her instead of defending her husband. Half the conversation was about how she is not the kind of woman who will tolerate a pathetic man and her thoughts on society/admi/aurat.

No one has patience for meandering, verbal diarrhea. I blame the writer. Sitara ko smart show karne ke chakar mein she made her a high-handed annoyance.

Can't believe this is the same writer who wrote Mahapara in RangMahal

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but today salar was looking so pitiful ... he is not able to understand where everything went wrong ...

i think main reason could be that he stopped talking with Junaid ..

I think it is a way to show that he is trying to prioritise Sitara over his earlier meanderings with Junaid and Saba but the thing is that he also needs support. He really needs to keep at least one healthy communication open.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I think misunderstandings dono side se hoti to accha hota. Like Salar would have thought that perhaps Sitara only married him for protection or because she had no choice left. While Sitara thought he married her because of zid. It is exhausting right now because it always gives the vibe of one person who fighting against a wall. That is emotionally exhausting.

Yes, so exhausting. I am tired of her accusation " zid" action speak more than words, wese to ye buht smjhdar thi..ab kya hogya. Ye kya tuk thi aadhi adhuri baat sunne ki, Salar had only one special relation in his life, that was nani. Aur uski maut ka ilzam bhi us pr hi lga rhi hai.

He must be regretting the time, he set eyes on her