Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Sitara, it wasn’t Salar’s truth that killed Nani. It was your need for theatrics. Where was the need to use Saba’s baby shower to create drama, show the video and stress Nani out. These people cannot have a peaceful function without drama lol

And separately I want to point out the prolonged nonsense she uttered at the party. Effective people are straight shooters. Keep it short, simple and make your point.

She made it mostly about her instead of defending her husband. Half the conversation was about how she is not the kind of woman who will tolerate a pathetic man and her thoughts on society/admi/aurat.

No one has patience for meandering, verbal diarrhea. I blame the writer. Sitara ko smart show karne ke chakar mein she made her a high-handed annoyance.

This. There is also the fact that Sitara really does not how to communicate with strangers. She has a tendency to meander and get too wrapped up in her own emotions. Although I do not blame Nani's attack on her either. It is unfortunate it happened then but there had been far more stressful situation like Salar's case that was going on. Also, frankly it was the guest's who started it, not Sitara, so she gets a sort of pass from me in that regard but I would have loved it if would just uploaded that on social media or something. There was no need to be so dramatic about it.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah hopefully. Also from the promos after saba tells her to go to salar as he's alone in his grief, she does go to him. But phir Sitara ka bharosa nahi...taana maarne na gayi ho. 😂

I don't thinks she is that bad. She does usually the right thing when she is pointed out that she is wrong and Saba clearly managed to get through to her with that. But I think she will hold it against Salar until he confronts her with it and then she will explode back at him.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I don't thinks she is that bad. She does usually the right thing when she is pointed out that she is wrong and Saba clearly managed to get through to her with that. But I think she will hold it against Salar until he confronts her with it and then she will explode back at him.

but i can bear this track as long as they both move to nani house and stay together ... right now sitara is high in emotions , but once she calmed down , she will behave better ... i hope she will smiley44

i am tired

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roopshas1

This. There is also the fact that Sitara really does not how to communicate with strangers. She has a tendency to meander and get too wrapped up in her own emotions. Although I do not blame Nani's attack on her either. It is unfortunate it happened then but there had been far more stressful situation like Salar's case that was going on. Also, frankly it was the guest's who started it, not Sitara, so she gets a sort of pass from me in that regard but I would have loved it if would just uploaded that on social media or something. There was no need to be so dramatic about it.

yes she should’ve quietly uploaded it on social media and let it become viral

She was ready with the video- ready to play 😂 she knew the guests would stir up something about the incident

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@ Bold - frankly when she was saying this I felt the makers were trying to ensure that women talking about harrasment should be taken seriously and I was like good they mentioned that. Same for women having harassers as husbands.

true maybe they were trying to get a social message across

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

yes she should’ve quietly uploaded it on social media and let it become viral

She was ready with the video- ready to play 😂 she knew the guests would stir up something about the incident

this scene was very cringe by the way smiley39
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 12 days ago
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She should have handed the video to tahir. He would have handled the issue efficiently and gracefully. And he would have surely included sahiba's padent in the reveal as well. The whole build up of Salar's defamation and his innocence was not handled well. It would have been a very impactful scene which wasn't handled well.They should have put Nani's attack after the issue was sorted. Also, Nani's death was also handled very uncasually. If not for clearing MUs atleast they shouldn't have put more. Salar and sitara needed to process the grief together, and not this way. He is already broken. I have always been a sitara supporter, but the wah she has been written is poor. The one before had a High EQ, and she should have handled this matter in a better way. Here she comes across as selfish.

Edited by Schrute - 12 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/oVhMhyxjSdjjw79p/

promo 2

i think i am gonna skip tomorrow's epi as well ..

Written update do. Bche sula rhi hun .cant increase volume on phone

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

this scene was very cringe by the way smiley39

The thing is all melodrama have been cringe. From salar insulting Sitara in Ehtisham walima to all the slap fests to both the parties in zayan's farmhouse.

Seems this is going to be my first and last Pak daily. 🙄😂

roopshas1 thumbnail

The thing is all melodrama have been cringe. From salar insulting Sitara in Ehtisham walima to all the slap fests to both the parties in zayan's farmhouse.

Seems this is going to be my first and last Pak daily. 🙄😂

Mine too. I think the only reason I am handling this is because I am used to ITV. Even then this is burning me out.