Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I never watch any daily from ary. Geo mere gharwalo ka zyada favourite channel hai...masala sur glamour bhi zyada hita hai geo k projects meinsmiley36 Ali ki vja se dil hi to hai dekha tha..wo bhi youtube pr rnd hone k baad, to skip krne ki access thi. But Will miss laiba and ali, but dono k new shows mujhe itne promising nhi lg rhe.

1000047736.jpg

Aik Sitam Aur and Woh Pagal Thi were good ARY soaps, with good leads , and amazing chemistry. Hate to love in ASA, and friendship to love in WPT.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Aik Sitam Aur and Woh Pagal Thi were good ARY soaps, with good leads , and amazing chemistry. Hate to love in ASA, and friendship to love in WPT.

Aik sitm aur mein faisal qureshi hai? And whi is the lead in wo pagal si ?

Edited by AAKMH2 - 22 hours ago
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No idea, i saw it teaser .FL hi mujhe negative lgi, also bebak ko bhi dekhne ka dil nhi kra

I only watch his rang mehal and dil hi to hai

I watched dil hi tou hai, but i didn't like the plot, neither both FLs. But ali did a great job. He is really a good actor. He deserves better projects and a big break. Maybe producers might notice him after kaffara popularity.

Laiba tooo. I don't want her pairing with ali abbas, he looks way too old for her. She deservss better projects. And my god, she is so pretty and her hairs are wow. Also i think she got new dyson after her shadi track, usse pehle she had staright hairs😅😂😂.( Yeah, i am crushing over a girl in mj late 20s)😭😂😂

Edited by Schrute - 22 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Zubab has such a pretty face. To phir wo as a wife sincere bhi nhi thi? Theme ka kya the drama ka? Was it a lovestory?

Any other drama of Ali?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Aik sitm aur mein faisal qureshi hai? And whi is the lead in wo pagal si ?

ASA has Usama Khan and Anmol Baloch at logger heads. smiley10 WPS has Saad Qureshi the poor guy with the rich and arrogant Hira Khan. smiley27

Edited by awida - 22 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I watched dil hi tou hai, but i didn't like the plot, neither both FLs. But ali did a great job. He is really a good actor. He deserves better projects and a big break. Maybe producers might notice him after kaffara popularity.

Laiba tooo. I don't want her pairing with ali abbas, he looks way too old for her. She deservss better projects. And my god, she is so pretty and her hairs are wow. Also i think she got new dyson after her shadi track, usse pehle she had staright hairs😅😂😂.

Annoying tha, stretch kya tha but I like watching it. Yes Ali deserve big break...he us such a treat to watch on screen. I like their friendship and shadi after accident... Wo small step husband wife k relation k was cute. But of course zoya was such a she devil, aur wo same mu repeat krna made it boring...

Hope kaffara k baad both get good and better projects . Yes he is too old for her. Laiba is looking stunning in new prohect but ML ki vja se dekhne ka dil nhi kr rha

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

ASA has Usama Khan and Anmol Baloch at logger heads. smiley10 WPS has Saad Qureshi the poor guy with the rich and arrogant Hira Khan. smiley27

Please please send me the link of ost or teaser of both dramas

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Zubab has such a pretty face. To phir wo as a wife sincere bhi nhi thi? Theme ka kya the drama ka? Was it a lovestory?

No. The love story is of the other couple : Arez and Bakhtawar, Ali and Zubab had arranged marriage. It was satta watta. Their families have a past, and Zubab seeked revenge

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Please please send me the link of ost or teaser of both dramas

First let's shift to Kaffara #4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Kaffara # 4