Posted: 2 hours ago

Thank You smiley31

Wish I knew how to make banners

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Swati I know you're pissed about the lack of screenspace of wahaj and absolutely no interaction between bilsad. But that's what it is. This is krqs style of writing and sadly we can't do anything about it. Also this is what happens when you sign up for a show with an ensemble star cast, with each character having their own arc.

I'm sure it'll get better, just give it some time. Once nm uncle dies, the story would shift towards bilsad, we just need to have bit patience. Also unlike sadaf who has so many family and friends equation, bilal has none so that's why we aren't geting his scenes, its just him and his employees and girls.

We should also remember that Bilal only has two equations in this show: one with humsha and one with Sadaf. And wahaj has primarily shot with these two.

I really don't care about any other actor, I am enjoying Amar's scenes because he is unhinged but yeah, I really need a good dose of Wahaj

https://x.com/eishaawrites/status/1846589936516132987?t=8bHiL8Tz22rAKFt5I-go5g&s=19

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I really don't care about any other actor, I am enjoying Amar's scenes because he is unhinged but yeah, I really need a good dose of Wahaj

https://x.com/eishaawrites/status/1846589936516132987?t=8bHiL8Tz22rAKFt5I-go5g&s=19

You are atleast enjoying amar scenes. I toh don't even care about him and ffed his scenes hehe.

I just want bilal onscreen for the entire timesmiley6I hope the story moves quickly and he takes the centre stage.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: an hour ago

Watched first two episodes. Honestly, though aesthetics is good, I think they faltered in the selection of supporting cast. It seems like producers just thought having wahaj in the drama would be enough. The reason people get irritated with extra scenes bcoz they aren't impactful. Usama n amar are so bad. They should have gone for better actors . Hira is looking gorgeous. I m not sure about her screen space though. Writing seems all over the place just like krq's previous drama. Now, m left wondering won't these production houses do proof reading of the sorts for the entire script or do they just get a summary of the script?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Watched first two episodes. Honestly, though aesthetics is good, I think they faltered in the selection of supporting cast. It seems like producers just thought having wahaj in the drama would be enough. The reason people get irritated with extra scenes bcoz they aren't impactful. Usama n amar are so bad. They should have gone for better actors . Hira is looking gorgeous. I m not sure about her screen space though. Writing seems all over the place just like krq's previous drama. Now, m left wondering won't these production houses do proof reading of the sorts for the entire script or do they just get a summary of the script?

The biggest problem is that all 3 don’t look like college students . Only Hira and Wahaj look like the age of the characters they are supposed to portray.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The biggest problem is that all 3 don’t look like college students . Only Hira and Wahaj look like the age of the characters they are supposed to portray.

Actually this whole college students angle wasn't required at all. They could have easily shown all of them as colleagues working in Wahaj's company. Maya could be the secretary or PA of wahaj's character. That would have made more sense I think. Well, no clue what was the thought process of the writer.

They could have made hira's character a psycho obsessed behind Wahaj's character. That way, amar's character could have been avoided n they could still have the psycho obsessive liver angle included in the show.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Actually this whole college students angle wasn't required at all. They could have easily shown all of them as colleagues working in Wahaj's company. Maya could be the secretary or PA of wahaj's character. That would have made more sense I think. Well, no clue what was the thought process of the writer.

They could have made hira's character a psycho obsessed behind Wahaj's character. That way, amar's character could have been avoided n they could still have the psycho obsessive liver angle included in the show.

Well writer didn’t do the casting. With one of them going to Canada and Sadaf joining the office, their track should end soon.

Edited by 2RsFan - an hour ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 52 minutes ago

Wake me up when the leads meet. I will binge it then smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 47 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

was that Singapore?sadaf was also there in that house with all that female staff of bilal around her at dining table scene. There was an airport scene of sadaf , zaviyar and their mom so looks like they go to Singapore. Don’t ask me why they go there smiley37 may be for zaviyar treatment.

Oh really? They are there too? I should go back and watch.