Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i really want someone to lock them in a room so that they can have a proper conversation ... smiley29smiley29

Lock karke bhi kya fayda. Salar to mohabbat ki baatein karne se thakega nahi aur Sitara mohabbat ki baaton par na yakeen karne se thakegi nahi.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

😭😭😭😭😭 yeh Sitara last episode me hi Jake inadequate confession karegi

It seems like she is blaming Salar for Nani’s death because he didn’t lie. Nani kiski hai bhai??

This show will follow all other Pakistani shows

Prolonged pain, last minute patch up

Exactly. Behen. Nani kiski thi? smiley36 Aise behave kar rahi hai jaise wo Nani ki apni aulad hai.

Haye yeh dukh, dard, peeda. smiley39

Edited by roopshas1 - 12 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Salar did the right thing and frankly now I need him to sit down and talk to Sitara clearly and at some point, point out to Sitara that he had no reason to tell his Nani a lie on her deathbed and if Sitara fights back regarding what she heard, Salar needs to clarify that regarding why he did it in a very soft manner. I think Sitara might end up feeling guilty but ultimately, understand it like she did in regards to Salar paying off Salman with two-three days.

exactly ...that's the best thing about sitara ... even when she is angry , but she listens to other person ... agr salar sahi tarah se baat btayega , she will definitely understand it ..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salar did the right thing and frankly now I need him to sit down and talk to Sitara clearly and at some point, point out to Sitara that he had no reason to tell his Nani a lie on her deathbed and if Sitara fights back regarding what she heard, Salar needs to clarify that regarding why he did it in a very soft manner. I think Sitara might end up feeling guilty but ultimately, understand it like she did in regards to Salar paying off Salman with two-three days.

Salar doesn't know na that Sitara overheard the phone convo.

Actually phone is the main villain in this show. Phele woh nimmi and Kiran ne phone se msgs karke phasaya and then Sitara heard Nani salar convo on phone. 😂😂

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Salar doesn't know na that Sitara overheard the phone convo.

Actually phone is the main villain in this show. Phele woh nimmi and Kiran ne phone se msgs karke phasaya and then Sitara heard Nani salar convo on phone. 😂😂

I know. What I am saying that when Sitara brings that up, he seriously needs to clarify that. It might come as a shock to him initially but he needs to clarify it.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sitara, it wasn’t Salar’s truth that killed Nani. It was your need for theatrics. Where was the need to use Saba’s baby shower to create drama, show the video and stress Nani out. These people cannot have a peaceful function without drama lol

And separately I want to point out the prolonged nonsense she uttered at the party. Effective people are straight shooters. Keep it short, simple and make your point.

She made it mostly about her instead of defending her husband. Half the conversation was about how she is not the kind of woman who will tolerate a pathetic man and her thoughts on society/admi/aurat.

No one has patience for meandering, verbal diarrhea. I blame the writer. Sitara ko smart show karne ke chakar mein she made her a high-handed annoyance.

khamosshhh thumbnail

I know. What I am saying that when Sitara brings that up, he seriously needs to clarify that. It might come as a shock to him initially but he needs to clarify it.

Yeah hopefully. Also from the promos after saba tells her to go to salar as he's alone in his grief, she does go to him. But phir Sitara ka bharosa nahi...taana maarne na gayi ho. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/oVhMhyxjSdjjw79p/

promo 2

i think i am gonna skip tomorrow's epi as well ..

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Sitara, it wasn’t Salar’s truth that killed Nani. It was your need for theatrics. Where was the need to use Saba’s baby shower to create drama, show the video and stress Nani out. These people cannot have a peaceful function without drama lol

And separately I want to point out the prolonged nonsense she uttered at the party. Effective people are straight shooters. Keep it short, simple and make your point.

She made it mostly about her instead of defending her husband. Half the conversation was about how she is not the kind of woman who will tolerate a pathetic man and her thoughts on society/admi/aurat.

No one has patience for meandering, verbal diarrhea. I blame the writer. Sitara ko smart show karne ke chakar mein she made her a high-handed annoyance.

@ Bold - frankly when she was saying this I felt the makers were trying to ensure that women talking about harrasment should be taken seriously and I was like good they mentioned that. Same for women having harassers as husbands.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah hopefully. Also from the promos after saba tells her to go to salar as he's alone in his grief, she does go to him. But phir Sitara ka bharosa nahi...taana maarne na gayi ho. 😂

yh writer ne mentally drain kr dia aj toh smiley44

i just hope jitna sunana h kal epi m suna le sitara , uske baad baat sunle salar ki ... or hme bhi shanti mile