Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Naqab mean veil (sazishi type soap lg rha haismiley36)

Is kaffara writer also same? Hina tariq ne pehle koi show kya hai? I dont like Ghana Ali. Seeing both ml it seems triangle will be there

Hina Tariq is a newcomer .. she did few shows before including a daily soap on Hum named : Nafrat.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Salar character has potential, aesa hi lg rha hai apne parents k bare mein soch galt thi. Ya writer can show them both working on their differences. Tahir try to do buisness with moral values, or give important to salar views...also salar should ne shown successful in buisness and his photography. .mean u can handle your passion and responsibilities together . I want to see sitara independent and successful in the end. Hope tahir give whole orphange responsibilty and authority to her

Exactly. Friendship to hate to love, sare process dikha diye the. Abb salar and unke personal aur family dynamics par focus karna chahiye tha. Sitara ka character par mehnat hi nahi ki writer ne, uski jo ek soft personality thi usko bhil ii gui writer, strong dikhane ke chakkar mein. I liked how she was strong yet so broken in jer badnami phase, abhi just giving bitchy vibes.

Baki salar's character, his personal dynamics should have been explored. His relationship wihh his mom, and MUs with his dad, and them coming halfway to meet each others expectations. Like tahir realising he needs some morals in his business as now he could understand their perspective through sitara. I was really expecting more from sitara and Tahirs dynamics. How she could have been his protege. And salar persuing his own passion and sitara supporting him, which he never got through his parents. There were so many things they could have done differently. This whole khana wagerah wala scene, and sahiba's were so lame. Did hhey wanted to say that whatever class a person belongs to, masle sabke wohi same rehte hain??

I also liked junaid saba's arc but baad me writer just conveniently forgot to show their story. Tahir coming to realise that junaid has been the best for his daughter. Instead satyanash kar diya. Nimmi ka bhi faltu me itna bada arc. Nimmi ko bhi baad me victim hi bana diya. Salman deserved serious thrashing. Zohaib and sitara never had a single screen space whre they could explore their dynamics. Sitara and kiran seem to have better bond than zohaib and sitara for whom she cried so much.they even did not mentoon her knowing that he tried killing salar. This was also left unaddressed. I wanted to see all these things.

And i also wanted to see them bickering like normal couples. That would have been fun. Epilogue me yehi daal dein atleast

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Schrute

Exactly. Friendship to hate to love, sare process dikha diye the. Abb salar and unke personal aur family dynamics par focus karna chahiye tha. Sitara ka character par mehnat hi nahi ki writer ne, uski jo ek soft personality thi usko bhil ii gui writer, strong dikhane ke chakkar mein. I liked how she was strong yet so broken in jer badnami phase, abhi just giving bitchy vibes.

Baki salar's character, his personal dynamics should have been explored. His relationship wihh his mom, and MUs with his dad, and them coming halfway to meet each others expectations. Like tahir realising he needs some morals in his business as now he could understand their perspective through sitara. I was really expecting more from sitara and Tahirs dynamics. How she could have been his protege. And salar persuing his own passion and sitara supporting him, which he never got through his parents. There were so many things they could have done differently. This whole khana wagerah wala scene, and sahiba's were so lame. Did hhey wanted to say that whatever class a person belongs to, masle sabke wohi same rehte hain??

I also liked junaid saba's arc but baad me writer just conveniently forgot to show their story. Tahir coming to realise that junaid has been the best for his daughter. Instead satyanash kar diya. Nimmi ka bhi faltu me itna bada arc. Nimmi ko bhi baad me victim hi bana diya. Salman deserved serious thrashing. Zohaib and sitara never had a single screen space whre they could explore their dynamics. Sitara and kiran seem to have better bond than zohaib and sitara for whom she cried so much.they even did not mentoon her knowing that he tried killing salar. This was also left unaddressed. I wanted to see all these things.

And i also wanted to see them bickering like normal couples. That would have been fun. Epilogue me yehi daal dein atleast

I love reading these ideas. Your suggestions as well as other members here show that this show could've been much better. Writer build the story wonderfully, and gave it many arcs to develope, however she lost interest maybe, or didn't have many good ideas..

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Hina Tariq is a newcomer .. she did few shows before including a daily soap on Hum named : Nafrat.

I never watch any daily from ary. Geo mere gharwalo ka zyada favourite channel hai...masala sur glamour bhi zyada hita hai geo k projects meinsmiley36 Ali ki vja se dil hi to hai dekha tha..wo bhi youtube pr rnd hone k baad, to skip krne ki access thi. But Will miss laiba and ali, but dono k new shows mujhe itne promising nhi lg rhe.

1000047736.jpg

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is chaal worth watching? Usme sahiba is main lead shayad?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I also like the way Tahir remind salar, k tum bhi to mere pyar ko kbhi nhi smjhte. Both son and dad are alike. Tahir ko broker ka poucha abhi gya nhi sb pta hai. Salar hate it, when he spy on him. But this is his father way of love. Is trhan salar bhi to apne tareke se hi mohabbat kr rha tha sitara se. Mehreen ka sudden change of heart is so bekar. Last k kuch episode mein dikha skte the that she was changing. Pta nhi trps k ley konsa cliff hanger rkhte hain channel. Promo k according he has decided to go ..but I hope to see his change of mind, before sitara confession. Love has changed him, ab nhi bhage ga wo.

According to my imagination, some filmy scene is going to come. Sitara airport pohnche gi, flight take off hojaygi. She will cry badly, and blabber all her emotion and then find salar standing behind him. Aur baarish bhi ho jay sath to kya hi baat haismiley36

Last episode mega hi de dete.

@bold .. if it was an Indian movie : Dil smiley2 , And if they have a bigger budget they would've gone for it. But I don't think they will go to the airport. smiley4

I was thinking of Tahir. And I think a husband like Tahir is what a wonan needs. He is smart, friendly, patient, a caring father, and a wise person. He tolerated Mehreen all those yrs. And loved his MIL like a son. He treated his DIL like a father and a mentor. And he is a buissness tycon. What else will a woman want in her life partner?smiley4

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Is chaal worth watching? Usme sahiba is main lead shayad?

No idea, i saw it teaser .FL hi mujhe negative lgi, also bebak ko bhi dekhne ka dil nhi kra

I only watch his rang mehal and dil hi to hai

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No idea, i saw it teaser .FL hi mujhe negative lgi, also bebak ko bhi dekhne ka dil nhi kra

I only watch his rang mehal and dil hi to hai

Chaal has Salar and Sahiba as siblings. Ali Ansari is paired with Zubab Rana who is a chalaak wife.smiley15 Someone here mentioned that she was an evil.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

@bold .. if it was an Indian movie : Dil smiley2 , And if they have a bigger budget they would've gone for it. But I don't think they will go to the airport. smiley4

I was thinking of Tahir. And I think a husband like Tahir is what a wonan needs. He is smart, friendly, patient, a caring father, and a wise person. He tolerated Mehreen all those yrs. And loved his MIL like a son. He treated his DIL like a father and a mentor. And he is a buissness tycon. What else will a woman want in her life partner?smiley4

U r right..airport k bahir ka bhi to dikha skte hainšŸ¤£ sitara need push...airport ya hospital. Aese to wo sari life sochne mein guzar degi.smiley36 ab simple way mein tahir lene jay aur wo ghar wapis aa jay...pheka lge ga. Hope they give us beautful satisfying scenesmiley43 yes indeed..tahir character was so well.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Chaal has Salar and Sahiba as siblings. Ali Ansari is paired with Zubab Rana who is a chalaak wife.smiley15 Someone here mentioned that she was an evil.

Zubab has such a pretty face. To phir wo as a wife sincere bhi nhi thi? Theme ka kya the drama ka? Was it a lovestory?

Edited by AAKMH2 - 22 hours ago