Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: pressu

It's ok. You may get some other nice drama.

At present, what dramas are you watching?

Do you watch K,C-dramas?

Nothing will be like Kaffara. Male leads like Salar are very few. Last time I got hooked to such a male lead was for Saad Qureshi is Woh Pagal Thi.

No. I don't watch K, C dramas. I did once only.. and it was a great watch.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The main problem I have with the dramas is that they don't show falling in love phase. It's like directly in love phase.

And also like people mentioned we don't get to see the moments between the pair. It's always drama. And the ending is rushed. And the last 2 minutes happy ending. It needs to be like the focus be on the journey where we see how the couple fell in love and how they faced situations individually and together and they supported each other.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I dont think tahir is going to ask sitara directly to come back. Like always he is going to manipulate the situation. I like the scene between salar and his parents from yesterday episode. He told his father about nani death accusation. Salar love was so strong, sare tantrum to wo bear kr leta, ye accusation nhi brdasht hui us se. I dont have problem with this track ..salar is hurt also, she was pretending all time, he was not sure k kbhi pyar tha bhi?

You noticed his line: ab mujhe smjh aa rha hai usne kese mujhe khud se dour rkha. Pehle deal ka bahana bnaya, jb wo sort out hogya, to aur ilzam .

Now he is doubtful , jb shadi k ley mani thi tb bhi pyar nhi tha. It was just her survival plan. Usne jana hi tha.

I dont have issue with the track, but just in. 2 episode it all will feel so rushed. Last k jo 10 episode barbad key ..tb hi ye sb dikha dete.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

What is more to be said. I think in last ep it is Salar's parents who will go to Sitara to convince her to get back to Salar. A typical ending. I don't expect Sitara to apologize to Salar and confess her fer him .smiley38

nahh , she will go and confess directly ... or yh nani vali MU koi clear nahi hogi or sitara aise hi maan jayegi ...

yh nani track jabardasti ghusaya h writer ne ...

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

The main problem I have with the dramas is that they don't show falling in love phase. It's like directly in love phase.

And also like people mentioned we don't get to see the moments between the pair. It's always drama. And the ending is rushed. And the last 2 minutes happy ending. It needs to be like the focus be on the journey where we see how the couple fell in love and how they faced situations individually and together and they supported each other.

I agree. There are only few dramas which focus on the journey of the leads, and their love story. And it is rare to find such leads with great chemistry. Earlier there were some really good dramas like : Dillagi, Besharam, Aap Ke Liye, Yeh Raha Dil ,

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. There are only few dramas which focus on the journey of the leads, and their love story. And it is rare to find such leads with great chemistry. Earlier there were some really good dramas like : Dillagi, Besharam, Aap Ke Liye, Yeh Raha Dil ,

Mujhe to kaffara mein falling in live feel hua, all those hyderabad scenes were so beautiful. There was a special bond between them before all this mu.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I dont think tahir is going to ask sitara directly to come back. Like always he is going to manipulate the situation. I like the scene between salar and his parents from yesterday episode. He told his father about nani death accusation. Salar love was so strong, sare tantrum to wo bear kr leta, ye accusation nhi brdasht hui us se. I dont have problem with this track ..salar is hurt also, she was pretending all time, he was not sure k kbhi pyar tha bhi?

You noticed his line: ab mujhe smjh aa rha hai usne kese mujhe khud se dour rkha. Pehle deal ka bahana bnaya, jb wo sort out hogya, to aur ilzam .

Now he is doubtful , jb shadi k ley mani thi tb bhi pyar nhi tha. It was just her survival plan. Usne jana hi tha.

I dont have issue with the track, but just in. 2 episode it all will feel so rushed. Last k jo 10 episode barbad key ..tb hi ye sb dikha dete.

Yes. This track would've make wonders. If Salar discovered earlier that Sitara was pretending. That her supporting him, encouraging him, trusting him.. all was a part of a plan she made for survival, untill she becomes able to go, and live seperately. But alas.

It was sad watching Salar , who was confidant about Sitara's love for him, who was ready to fall on his knees asking for forgiveness. It was tough to see him down and hopeless, to see him lifeless, to see him losing faith about love, and find out that Sitara never loved or trusted him smiley38

AAKMH2 thumbnail

I also like the way Tahir remind salar, k tum bhi to mere pyar ko kbhi nhi smjhte. Both son and dad are alike. Tahir ko broker ka poucha abhi gya nhi sb pta hai. Salar hate it, when he spy on him. But this is his father way of love. Is trhan salar bhi to apne tareke se hi mohabbat kr rha tha sitara se. Mehreen ka sudden change of heart is so bekar. Last k kuch episode mein dikha skte the that she was changing. Pta nhi trps k ley konsa cliff hanger rkhte hain channel. Promo k according he has decided to go ..but I hope to see his change of mind, before sitara confession. Love has changed him, ab nhi bhage ga wo.

According to my imagination, some filmy scene is going to come. Sitara airport pohnche gi, flight take off hojaygi. She will cry badly, and blabber all her emotion and then find salar standing behind him. Aur baarish bhi ho jay sath to kya hi baat haismiley36

Last episode mega hi de dete.

Edited by AAKMH2 - a day ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Mujhe to kaffara mein falling in live feel hua, all those hyderabad scenes were so beautiful. There was a special bond between them before all this mu.

Yes. We had a journey, but after their marriage the drag of the mu track and now rushing the ending without giving it a good clouser are disappointing us, because it was build up very beautifully. I wish it wasn't dragged with unnecessary tracks for the last 40 episodes.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

What end you think for all characters? Ab to sb rush hoga...hope they show after leap some satisfying scene.

Salman will go to jail, nimi qasim ka smjh nhi aa rha, kiran happily married? Zohaib in college? Sahibha and her parents? Will salar continue with photography or join buisness with his dad