Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Nani ko sb sch bta dya Salar ne .dont worry , unka dil saaf hogya. But Sitara ne half baat sunni. Itna draggggg kya episode ko. Nani death scene will come tomorrow

now sitara will definitely blame salar smiley26
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

what did Nani say ? The background music was so much louder than her voice I couldn’t understand. It was a clip posted on twitter. People are angry at Nani

She said about Salar marrying Sitara was out of zid and not love, the covo that Sitara had overheard.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

t

People in X are always angry at anything that happens against their precious Salar. smiley24 I think this is a very very harsh lesson to Salar that kahi unkahi cheezein pehle hi clarify kar deni chahiye. Miscommunication is one thing but right now, once he gets his bearings back, he should really sit down with Sitara and clarify things.

IKR

If we were to think objectively, although salar did with the best off intentions, but what he said to Nani did cause her a lot of grief too. PPL tend to empathise with leads n especially MLs n tend to overlook everyone else.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

i really want someone to lock them in a room so that they can have a proper conversation ... smiley29smiley29

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you!

Saba did and said the right thing. One things to note is that Sitara and Salar are a very young couple. Like Salar himself is not even 25. They need guidance from others from time to time. It is good that Saba, Junaid and now maybe Tahir are willing to step in.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Thank you!

Saba did and said the right thing. One things to note is that Sitara and Salar are a very young couple. Like Salar himself is not even 25. They need guidance from others from time to time. It is good that Saba, Junaid and now maybe Tahir are willing to step in.

all they need is to sit down and have a good talk .. salar is not willing to say anything and sitara is willing to believe ... this is the problem
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IKR

If we were to think objectively, although salar did with the best off intentions, but what he said to Nani did cause her a lot of grief too. PPL tend to empathise with leads n especially MLs n tend to overlook everyone else.

Salar did the right thing and frankly now I need him to sit down and talk to Sitara clearly and at some point, point out to Sitara that he had no reason to tell his Nani a lie on her deathbed and if Sitara fights back regarding what she heard, Salar needs to clarify that regarding why he did it in a very soft manner. I think Sitara might end up feeling guilty but ultimately, understand it like she did in regards to Salar paying off Salman with two-three days.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

😭😭😭😭😭 yeh Sitara last episode me hi Jake inadequate confession karegi

It seems like she is blaming Salar for Nani’s death because he didn’t lie. Nani kiski hai bhai??

This show will follow all other Pakistani shows

Prolonged pain, last minute patch up

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

all they need is to sit down and have a good talk .. salar is not willing to say anything and sitara is willing to believe ... this is the problem

Exactly. Salar needs to open his mouth and Sitara needs to learn to listen.