Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yes you are right. Her looks realy went downhill after marriage. In initial episodes, her eyes shine..she realy look like " sitara jahan" also whatever the clothes, she was looking pretty. The makeup and dresses can be much better, but it seems Sitara ko sad dikhane mein they are not putting effort in her looks

I know right? That scene where she turns round when Salar asks what she wants in exchange of this hospitality and she turns around, and oh my, she looks so lovely. Like you can see her how Salar sees her. It is so soft and feminine. Right now, I think if they had gone for the makeup they had given her in beylagam, I think it would have worked better. She would have looked more mature but also still very soft.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she still looks pretty but the charm and bubliness is gone. She looked extremely pretty in ehtisham's weddding functions and also that orange dress in qasim wlai shadi, that charm is missing now

(Although she looked really pretty in beach date scene)

Edited by Schrute - 12 days ago
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

because of this very reason Nani was against their marriage and never communicated well with her ...

Right, like if she was a project manager or say something else like an employee from one of his associate's companies, still it would have looked alright. But being someone's own secretary before becoming his wife, that too a second one, gives a very bad impression. I think the reason she harps about Sitara being Salman's cousin is that she wants to project the image she knows deep down many people have of her onto Sitara. It is projection at its finest.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I know right? That scene where she turns round when Salar asks what she wants in exchange of this hospitality and she turns around, and oh my, she looks so lovely. Like you can see her how Salar sees her. It is so soft and feminine. Right now, I think if they had gone for the makeup they had given her in beylagam, I think it would have worked better. She would have looked more mature but also still very soft.

this makeup shows how tired she is and not well fed ....

vo alag baat h ki mehreen ki shakal dekh ke koi bhi sookh jayega smiley39

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but one thing is good that Salar doesn’t have any good relation with mehreen , so he fully backs his wife ...

varna agr relation sahi hote , toh mehreen ne bhi nimmi vali harkat dikha deni thi ..

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I think she still looks pretty but the charm and bubliness is gone. She looked extremely pretty in ehtisham's weddding functions and also that orange dress in qasim wlai shadi, that charm is missing now

I think Laiba has been instructed to look broken and she is doing a fabulous job of it. It is so difficult to portray different levels of brokeness and the fact that Sitara had been broken bit by bit, slice by slice, and that Laiba is able to portray that so well is amazing.

Still I wish they can bring back the old Sitara even if it is in a more mature form. Honestly, this track seems to be that Salar is being forced to grow up too and face the harsh realities of the world. Like his reputation hitting, standing on his own feet, losing his beloved grandmother. Like it is no longer "I love her, we get married and live happily ever after". It is a quieter sort of love that is needed to face the world and life together.

roopshas1 thumbnail

this makeup shows how tired she is and not well fed ....

vo alag baat h ki mehreen ki shakal dekh ke koi bhi sookh jayega smiley39

LMAO. I guess that is true too. smiley28

roopshas1 thumbnail

but one thing is good that Salar doesn’t have any good relation with mehreen , so he fully backs his wife ...

varna agr relation sahi hote , toh mehreen ne bhi nimmi vali harkat dikha deni thi ..

Seriously, already there are times Salar does not talk back to Mehreen despite her bullshit. Imagine if he actually had a good relationship. I think Mehreen is going to be a hundred times worse after this and SiLaar are going to move out to Nani's house. But I think Mehreen will not let them live in peace even there. She will say that is my house, my mother's house and bullshit like that.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Let me know soon whether it's worth the time.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

3 minutes remaining in starting of episodesmiley42