Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 hours ago

This is so true. But i am going to miss RK doing those barfi , jagga jasoos movies😞https://x.com/sn5tm25/status/1839971712575967477?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Ranbir was the obivous choice. The khans would be too old and there is at the moment no other actors in bollywood with big boxoffice Power.

The Khans are in a league of their own....no comparison with anyone what so ever...smiley10..but I am so so so happy with Bira doing this....smiley41

Who is going to be the other actor and the actress? I hope they take Tripti......with her recent roles.....she has proved that she will be able to carry the D 4 role....

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

This is so true. But i am going to miss RK doing those barfi , jagga jasoos movies😞https://x.com/sn5tm25/status/1839971712575967477?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Is director of this movie really Vijay Krishna Acharya ?
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kiyun bhai?.

RK nay kya Sholay yaa Mughal e azam sign kar lee hai kya ? πŸ˜…

Dhoom 4 hamare zamane ka action opus hain smiley36 provided the script and direction is good.

Originally posted by: Bleue

Dhoom 4 hamare zamane ka action opus hain smiley36 provided the script and direction is good.

From Animal to Ramayan to Dhoom 4......this proves that the producers have the faith in Bira....to play any kind of role...smiley16....ye chaar forum wale to royenge hee...inko ignore karo....smiley40

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with RK being obvious choice. As Ranveer already with Don3. Only left was Salman who is already with yrf with Tiger series. Srk did Pathaan. And Tiger vs Pathan in pipe line may be... So nobody else there.

All expecting Kirti to be opposite RK but doubt it. iykyk why she can't be 99.99%.

Though would like to see RK Kirti new pairing.

Edited by Autumnn - 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Agree with RK being obvious choice. As Ranveer already with Don3. Only left was Salman who is already with yrf with Tiger series. Srk did Pathaan. And Tiger vs Pathan in pipe line nay be... So nobody else there.

All expecting Kirti to be opposite RK but doubt it. iykyk why she can't be 99.99%.

Though would like to see RK Kirti new pairing.

I am rooting for Tripti.....she can carry this role.....she is looking like a bomb these days...who knew....smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am rooting for Tripti.....she can carry this role.....she is looking like a bomb these days...who knew....smiley36

Yes .. Tripti can carry the role. Tripti / Kirti / Sharvari / Shraddha . All can do !

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ab gadhe bhi ghodon ke race mein bhagenge. Is it going to be another story of a manchild not willing to grow up?smiley37