Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 2 hours ago

[Post Removed]

KanguHitz thumbnail

Why all these discussions about male actors in Dhoom? The Dhoom girl is who really counts and what people remember.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Himesh has posted the most ridiculous PR pieces on RK

I will start with thissmiley8

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1727985141442826256

Like I said, Himesh is always writing PR puff pieces

He did the same for Ranveer a few years ago when he wasn't flopping

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/ranveer-singh-gears-up-with-seven-films-83-jayeshbhai-jordaar-cirkus-gangubai-kathiawadi-a-gangster-drama-mr-india-and-dhoom-4/articleshow/79688804.cms

Screenshot 2024-09-29 015857.png

He claimed Ranveer was doing Dhoom 4 as well smiley37

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Like I said, Himesh is always writing PR puff pieces

He did the same for Ranveer a few years ago when he wasn't flopping

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/ranveer-singh-gears-up-with-seven-films-83-jayeshbhai-jordaar-cirkus-gangubai-kathiawadi-a-gangster-drama-mr-india-and-dhoom-4/articleshow/79688804.cms

Screenshot 2024-09-29 015857.png

He claimed Ranveer was doing Dhoom 4 as well smiley37

smiley8

Most stars have stopped paying him now

Not worth it.He is so embarassing and obvious,he makes it all worse for the star.

Banned

Posted: an hour ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Every single member will disagree with you on this. I fought for Ranveer,since 2012,single handedly..the same way,I am doing now. Let us see who refutes my claimsmiley14.

P.S. I posted their Dubai pics together here.

Oh please, you have acted like he was beneath Deepika for so long...I was active on this forum for all those years of your passive aggressiveness towards him. But I will agree you were not absolutely hateful like many crazens are/were.

Edited by elaichichai - an hour ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 38 minutes ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Oh please, you have acted like he was beneath Deepika for so long...I was active on this forum for all those years of your passive aggressiveness towards him. But I will agree you were not absolutely hateful like many crazens are/were.

Where it comes to male co-stars,who have given hits with Deepika,the attitude of those fandoms is the same. She can cause pain,like no one else can. Their rival fandoms,hit them using her name.These people take solace in her rivals.. they can snatch films,brands, anything..but still will never be hated by them , because ,these rivals can't hurt them,like Deepika.I understand that. Her other fans don't. I don't care for fans anyway. I don't know a single DP fan here.. nor on Twitter. Ranveer is a very very special star,Look at YRF,they still like him. As does everyone in BW. DP chose him.He has to be. I also have complete faith in Vicky's future. These ladies are self made. They know when they see a diamond in the rough.

Edited by you2 - 23 minutes ago