Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

If i were them, i would bring John and Hrithik back together..just imaginesmiley42

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Outlander22

If i were them, i would bring John and Hrithik back together..just imaginesmiley42

Just came to post this...they should definitely bring Hrithik once more... like after few years..

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MadonnaLuv

After Fighter with Deepurani flopped??? He is done and dusted

Nobody is done and dusted in this Bolly world. With the avent of ott platforms there is place for everyone... just saw Esha Deol other day in New webseries with Sunil Shetty.... all these nepos and stars will be there ... wait and watch...

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Filmistan

They'd never hire Shraddha. Knowing YRF, it'll most likely be SRK, Ranbir, Alia, and Deepika.

Maybe they will cast her to surprise everyone. Shraddha, Ranbir and SRK are good choices because they've given top grossers.

But SRK would look like Shraddha's uncle so wouldn't suit.

Only SK and RK have given hit movies back to back and they're the only nepo kids who have geuiene love amongst the audience. Box office wise, I'd cast them.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

YRF will not want to have anything to do with Animal and Animal Bride after they just bankrupt Dharma and are in the process of doing the same to Bhansali in a film that cannot even get investors.

SRK and Deepika are proven successes for YRF. They will not mess with the formula and tie SRK down with damaged goods, especially when SRK has historically been the one to save YRF whenever its in danger. Between Chak De India, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, and now Pathaan, it's always SRK who recovers YRF.

I don't think YRF needs any recovering, tbh. Pathaan's collections are shady, and many film journalists have talked about it.

Apart from SRK, Salman, and Ranbir, they don't have many options unless they reboot it and reintroduce HR, or go for Prabhas. I don't think Salman would be interested and Prabhas would charge a bomb.

It will most likely feature SRK and Ranbir, with Deepika in it. Alia may or may not be part of the movie. Isn't she doing one of those spy movies for YRF?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

What an awful choice. Even Aamir was a horrible choice for this..we don’t have hot and happening men to play the villain? What a downgrade after John and HR. Just started watching Night Manager and I think ARK would look so hot as the villain smiley22 but we have to make good with chhota sa forced swagger wala SRK smiley24

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

Maybe they will cast her to surprise everyone. Shraddha, Ranbir and SRK are good choices because they've given top grossers.

But SRK would look like Shraddha's uncle so wouldn't suit.

Only SK and RK have given hit movies back to back and they're the only nepo kids who have geuiene love amongst the audience. Box office wise, I'd cast them.

SK and RK would be the perfect casting choice for Dhoom!

The only other pair I can think of that could work is Tripti and Ranbir.

Other than that, there is no other couple that can bring the required fire and chemistry.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked dhoom 1 due to john and abhishek. Dhoom 2 and 3 were overrated. Even though I love hrithik Ash Jodi.

Would love to see Aditya Shraddhasmiley42Ranbir Shraddha will never work together again.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ignoring the first film, each sequel has featured the top heroine of the era. Dhoom 2 with Aishwarya, Dhoom 3 with Katrina, and so it's only fitting that Dhoom 4 features Deepika.

And fans are speaking and it's clear that SRK is the most favorable choice for a new villain for Dhoom 4. It makes the most sense to team up SRK and Deepika again after YRF's Pathaan's overarching success.

Also if they want Abhishek to return, he's made it very clear that he's only comfortable taking supporting roles to SRK and is willing to share the screen with him but not anyone else. SRK, Deepika, and Abhishek's trio would also throwback to Happy New Year.