fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Bahurani can make a special appearance in this movie. Why not? smiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Ranbir could have put more effort in DANCING at the Ambani wedding. Kaash..Himesh already hintedsmiley6

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1826528080380526708

How is this post connected to Love and War??? Why assume?

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Srk wouldn't be bad, he pulled off jawan and pathan so he is obviously capable. Dhoom 4 has to get bigger and better, dhoom 3 was such a disaster. Hopefully this time they get casting right.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Srk wouldn't be bad, he pulled off jawan and pathan so he is obviously capable. Dhoom 4 has to get bigger and better, dhoom 3 was such a disaster. Hopefully this time they get casting right.

I just can’t take him seriously after he had the same hair color, cut and style in Pathan as Deepika. It looked PARODY level bad

He might’ve been a good choice in his young days but he just can’t do it now. Even his walk has changed and reflects his age.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 24 days ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I just can’t take him seriously after he had the same hair color, cut and style in Pathan as Deepika. It looked PARODY level bad

He might’ve been a good choice in his young days but he just can’t do it now. Even his walk has changed and reflects his age.

i agree that he is too old for the role. But unfortunately, we still dont have a next superstar who is ready to take this franchise forward. Hrithik was the only big superstar after khans and he already delivered, and supposed next superstar will tank the franchise unless they make the villain toxic and male chauvinist smiley2

Edited by Outlander22 - 24 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

i agree that he is too old for the role. But unfortunately, we still dont have a next superstar who is ready to take this franchise forward. Hrithik was the only big superstar after khans and he already delivered, and supposed next superstar will tank the franchise unless they make the villain toxic and male chauvinist smiley2

Can’t they find some hottie from the South?

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If they really wanted a pan-India blockbuster, they'd pick Prabhas as the negative lead, or for the anti-hero character. Dhoom series has cooler villains either way. But I doubt they'd want that. smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dhoom 4 isn't happening, I dont know why every few months fans create these fake rumours that some sort of announcement about it is happening