Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

SK and RK would be the perfect casting choice for Dhoom!

The only other pair I can think of that could work is Tripti and Ranbir.

Other than that, there is no other couple that can bring the required fire and chemistry.

Bang on, they have fire. Thats the word. And they don't try hard that's the best part. TJMM worked despite them promoting together so imagine the craze if they did.

Can you imagine if the movie is made at the scale of Dhoom 2? It'd be boomtastic

I think YRF needs to become mature and reconcile with Shraddha. I strongly believe that SK and RK would become the it pair if cast in good movies. They've got this electric chemistry because both are fake introverts. Tripti is good but RK overshadows her and even looks younger. SK and RK match perfectly.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I really liked dhoom 1 due to john and abhishek. Dhoom 2 and 3 were overrated. Even though I love hrithik Ash Jodi.

Would love to see Aditya Shraddhasmiley42Ranbir Shraddha will never work together again.

If they're paid well then they will work together. I don't understand what was so big that ppl claim RK and SK can't work again.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Ignoring the first film, each sequel has featured the top heroine of the era. Dhoom 2 with Aishwarya, Dhoom 3 with Katrina, and so it's only fitting that Dhoom 4 features Deepika.

And fans are speaking and it's clear that SRK is the most favorable choice for a new villain for Dhoom 4. It makes the most sense to team up SRK and Deepika again after YRF's Pathaan's overarching success.

Also if they want Abhishek to return, he's made it very clear that he's only comfortable taking supporting roles to SRK and is willing to share the screen with him but not anyone else. SRK, Deepika, and Abhishek's trio would also throwback to Happy New Year.

SRK and DP jodi has been done over and over, what's so new about it?

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Are people forgetting deepika is super prego, and half the job of dhoom girl is to look hot and sexy which she will but it takes time. Unless movie is starting in 2026 or end of 2025, deepika is not signing. Plus srk-DP already did pathan which was like dhoom if anything bring back Ranveer-DP but in completely different roles than their SLB movies.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Are people forgetting deepika is super prego, and half the job of dhoom girl is to look hot and sexy which she will but it takes time. Unless movie is starting in 2026 or end of 2025, deepika is not signing. Plus srk-DP already did pathan which was like dhoom if anything bring back Ranveer-DP but in completely different roles than their SLB movies.

I am kind of tired of DP tbh. I want someone else to get a chance to shine. It could be Sharvari too you know, she is currently a YRF favorite.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am kind of tired of DP tbh. I want someone else to get a chance to shine. It could be Sharvari too you know, she is currently a YRF favorite.

agree, she just did back to back hot sexy roles. She needs another piku, and dhoom needs some one new. Actually tripti is not a bad choice.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

more and more collaboration between Hindi and South Indian filmindustry... smiley1 smiley20

Edited by Clochette - a day ago