Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: MaalkinRani

That Alia is so ugly and lacking in stardom that she cannot even strip her clothes for such a part.

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Omg I’m dying of laughter yaar

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaalkinRani

Yeh jhoot hai. Rani still looks decades younger than her real age and can play BOTH the villain and Dhoom Girl. That is her talent and why she is so versatile unlike your flower pots.

Deepika would take roles like this because she can only dance (and not even good dancing) in physical roles which involve stripping off her clothes which require no acting ability. That Alia is so ugly and lacking in stardom that she cannot even strip her clothes for such a part.

Rani is female Aamir and can do villain part better than him, any Khan, Bachchan, Kapoor, or contemporary.

I won't address the first part because I have nothing to say without breaking your precious bubble and I think for your emotional health, it's best you remain in that bubble with Rani.

The only time Deepika has reduced herself to a part where she only dances and wears scantily-clad clothing is Pathaan. I was disappointed with the roles for both SRK and Deepika in Pathaan. I don't think that was an actor's film but it wasn't meant to be. In terms of his comeback, it accomplished what it needed to do so I won't fault either of them for that. Jawan gave them both much better scope in terms of roles. Deepika is lucky that she can do films with serious acting but still has the looks to be able to pull off more shallow roles for mindless entertainment movies like Pathaan.

Alia, I'm not sorry to say, can't act in serious films (despite how everyone around her seems to delude her by telling her what a great actress she is), nor does she have the looks or dancing abilities to play sexy roles. She loses in both categories because she doesn't have the acting chops to do dramatic serious roles and she can't do Katrina type roles either.

Rani has never played a negative role before. Check out my thread here for best female negative performance and you'll see Rani doesn't qualify because she's never taken on such a role. I know people give Kajol flack for not being versatile but she's actually played negative roles before unlike Rani. All of Rani's contemporaries and seniors have played negative roles at this point.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346513

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

only first part was good. 2nd was crap 3rd ultra crap.

if they really want to make a sequel make don 3 as farhan is really creative.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

This Dhoom franchise doesn’t need any more sequels.