Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I guess when you are in a relationship you are in love.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

it would have been a karishma if he wasn't in love with Karishma. Must have been jahaan ladki dikhi wahaan phislasmiley2smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He certainly has a type….

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He certainly has a type….

He dated Rani Mukherji too !

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He looked at her for less then four seconds here! He was hardly lost in her or mesmerized by her or anything. Aish and Abhishek don't have passionate chemistry because they were friends turned lovers. Most couples who start off as friends first lack that passionate chemistry. But they do look in love. IMO!

Can’t say much about Abhi Aish but from whatever pics and videos I have seen of them, they always look like they operate on 2 different planets or something.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Can’t say much about Abhi Aish but from whatever pics and videos I have seen of them, they always look like they operate on 2 different planets or something.

Karishma Abhi? or Aish Abhi? operate on different planets?... Confused? I mean the engagement issues began right away with Lolo Abhi.. With Babita interfering.. They broke up much sooner. And that is evident I feel.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Karishma Abhi? or Aish Abhi? operate on different planets?... Confused? I mean the engagement issues began right away with Lolo Abhi.. With Babita interfering.. They broke up much sooner. And that is evident I feel.

Aish Abhi. They never looked like an in love couple to me. Lolo and Abhishek ka I have zero clue lol.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Aish Abhi. They never looked like an in love couple to me. Lolo and Abhishek ka I have zero clue lol.

To each their own. In the intiial stages of their marriage t,hey did look in love to me. I guess that was the honeymoon phase. Despite missing that passionate chemistry. Now is a completely different story.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 hours ago

I really wanted Abhishek to end up with Rani 😭 I was so heartbroken 💔 Jaya did not approved Rani according to rumors

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I really wanted Abhishek to end up with Rani 😭 I was so heartbroken 💔 Jaya did not approved Rani according to rumors

I think Rani and Abhishek had the best chemistry between his heroines. I remember I had a discussion with a friend once about BW actors. We both loved Rani and then Abhishek's name came up. She said "ew, he's awful, nobody cares about him." I said he's wonderful with Rani though and she said, "Rani makes him better because she's so good. Alone he isn't anything."

Also I approve of this relationship because Rani wouldn't be breaking up a marriage. I think she should have tried harder to win over the Bachchans but Jaya really disliked her and Amitabh was not a fan of Rani either. Then again, Jaya doesn't seem to like most people.