I think Abhishek was in love with Karishma!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

The way he is smitten with her look like he was Lol https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-k2p2dvUbo/?igsh=bXJtazV6cnMzNDQ3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They dated for 5 years or so and were engaged so I hope so.smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lallu ko itni fit ladki mill gayi thhi, smitten toh hona hee thha... 😅

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh! I always thought theirs was an arranged marriage. I didn't know they dated for 5 years.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

He was most likely in love with a person called Karesham.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

To the contrary. In the honeymoon stage of their marriage, he looked far happier with Aish than he did with Lolo. He had the most serious face around Lolo during their engagement. I am not sure if their marriage is just going through a mid-life crisis phase. But I don't think Aish is in as bad of a situation marriage wise as some of her fans feel. I do think Shweta's failed marriage and no life beyond that might have impacted her brother's marriage life as well. Or else people jump to, too many conclusions. I do think Abhishek needs more of a backbone right now too.

Abhishek Bachchan shows his wedding ring, breaks silence on divorce rumours with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Still married! You'll have blown it..' | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

Still Married”: Abhishek Bachchan reacts to rumours of divorce from Aishwarya Rai - The Hindu

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's marriage over the years, body language expert reveals it all

When Abhishek Bachchan revealed how love blossomed between him and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on a movie set; says, 'Things took a serious turn...'

Half the time, he wasn't even looking at Lolo when they were together. Seemed like more of a family arranged alliance.

When Karisma Kapoor was 'distracted' by her break-up with Abhishek Bachchan

Karishma Kapoor and Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan / Karisma Kapoor - Bollywood Photos

I don't see how people come to the conclusion he must have loved Lolo more or have been happier with her. Besides the obvious, people clearly don't like Aish. They like Lolo more. And the idea of someone being more in love with her seems appealing.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He looked at her for less then four seconds here! He was hardly lost in her or mesmerized by her or anything. Aish and Abhishek don't have passionate chemistry because they were friends turned lovers. Most couples who start off as friends first lack that passionate chemistry. But they do look in love. IMO!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 days ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That's pretty normal, in my opinion. Ain't no smitten in it. For example, one of my female colleague really knows how to put on perfect lipstick and, on top of it, has a habit of biting her own lips randomly while talking. That thing really distracts me. Let me tell you, this is the problem of every man worldwide, not just abhishek.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Edited

Edited by RockingSunny - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0