Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 days ago

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Wow so not surprised. I saw her cheap, racist comments about Deepika being South Indian. And she used to send me racist rhetoric about Katrina being white, while bragging about how Ranbir's family is white adjacent with their fair skin and blue eyes. Apparently it's okay to look white, just not be white lol.

Women like her have no respect for other women or girls. Their identities are purely forged on the men they favor. Ranbir's girlfriends are all interchangeable. It makes complete sense she used to be Deepika and Katrina fans and dropped them once they dropped him. Explains why even more than these women, she hates their husbands and makes such racist claims about their looks and families. She can't stand that they found better men who treat them like queens. Katrina in particular seems so much more relaxed and happy than she ever was with Ranbir.

Yup, this is the one arena where I can not blame FOD alone. There were backwards, patriarchal-minded people in the industry who felt that Ranbir was just in the wrong relationship. Ranbir is just not fit for a relationship with strong, independent-minded woman. He will only be able to be in a marriage with a woman who unfortunately does not mind being subordinate to him.

Of course, FOD does not care about this. She told me yesterday Ranbir used and threw Katrina and Deepika while they were young and attractive. After he got bored he went to the current top actress. And this was something she was proud of.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I do not think this is FOD. This is that racist right-wing weirdo who used to have the ID PardesiBabu or something like that. He is just jumping in and enjoying the filth and getting away with it. He regularly makes 100 fake accounts just like FOD does.

This is def FOD! I of all people would know. Should i post screenshots of the love letters she has sent me.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This forum is obsessed with someone named FOD. Whoever you are FOD, you've definitely left a mark on the pysche of most. smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why people even engage with those "Beginners" just comming to pollute threads... just reporting them and being happy with them being banned...we don't need the filthy language and insults...

hasini009 thumbnail

Too much Karthik Calling Karthik happening heresmiley36

If You Talk To Yourself Then You Are Not Crazy – Scientifically Proven

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

This forum is obsessed with someone named FOD. Whoever you are FOD, you've definitely left a mark on the pysche of most. smiley37

Ulta bol dia. FOD is obsessed with this forum. But keep supporting and enabling her.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, Maroon... I saw...and those kind of posts make me sad (which I expressed in a pm)...I think there should be writings one should avoid to do openly...I already don't like sexual assumptions with celebs, I even less like them when doing it about members...